gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
04-06-2014, 09:33 PM

"Hm, so this is where my niece settled the family. Not bad, not bad at all," the russet goddess mumbled to herself as her silver gaze raked over the land that Virgil had chosen for the pack she apparently had created. Phoebe had all but disappeared for a while, had escaped from her beloved family to take some time for herself and enjoy a few things she might not should have enjoyed without their close watch and judgemental gaze. But, an Olympus can not stay away from their family forever. She did miss them and with a little digging through the grapevine she discovered that her family now resided here in the West. She was tempted to simply walk into the pack lands in search of her niece and brother and all of her other family members, but she guessed that was probably against the rules. Her family did love their rules after all.

Phoebe sat neatly on her haunches and lifted her muzzle toward the sky to let loose a summoning howl, calling Virgil, or any of her family really, forward to welcome her in. She didn't expect she would have any problem being accepted into the pack if it was really made up of the royal Olympus family as she had heard. But, of course, she had no way of knowing if they would punish her for being gone for almost two seasons. She surely hoped not anyway.

Speech
Thought
Others

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
04-09-2014, 04:52 PM (This post was last modified: 04-10-2014, 11:54 AM by Helios I.)

It had taken his siblings longer than he had expected to show up. Selene and Zeus especially, particularly as their daughter was their leader... And now a mother. Still as the call of Phoebe echoed over the pack lands he couldn't stop the slight smile that tugged at the corners of his lips. Picking himself up from his brief rest he rose to his full height and trotted off to find her.
Helios drew towards the border his little sister rising up before him. He drew up before her stopping a respectable distance away.
"Good of you to come." He teased lightly, settling himself upon russet haunches.

Talk like this

Phoebe

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
04-11-2014, 08:44 AM

Phoebe waited with a mild impatience for one of her family to appear. She had never been able to wait very long without getting frustrated. She was about to give up and go wandering into the territory on her own when she finally saw one of her precious siblings appear. A smile touched her muzzle and she chuckled softly at her brother's teasing tone. "Helios. It's so good to see you again, brother. It's been far too long."

Her gaze roamed over the land around them as she added, "I heard through the grapevine that there was a pack named Olympus that had settled here." She looked back at him with a smirk. "I'm glad to see I was right in assuming my family had a paw in it. So, brother, tell me, how is the rest of our great family doing? What have I missed?"

Speech
Thought
Others

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
04-13-2014, 01:52 AM

It had been so hectic as of late within the small pack, more than one would even think for a group of this size; and so seeing his little sister was a welcome distraction, one he was sure would be interrupted at any moment by another of his blood coming to see her. He chuckled in turn to her reply of his greeting and nodding his head in agreement. Indeed it had been some time since he had seen any of his siblings, of his age or otherwise.
Phoebe spoke and Helios grunted, shifting. ?Much and more.? He said, casting russet gaze about for a moment before bringing it back to rest upon his sister. ?For our family, those that have made their ways here are unharmed, it is not a hard life by any stretch.? He chuckled softly, how could it be, when their family was running the show in these parts of the lands. ?I have not seen neither hide nor tail of Selene, Zeus or Atlas.? He sighed, still puzzled as to what it was that was keeping his other siblings from joining them, surely some news must have reached them by now.

He shifted again, thinking for a moment. ?We ran into some trouble with another ruling family not too long ago, seems the brother of an Alphess is? dim is probably the best way to put it, he happened upon Virgil while she was in heat and well?? He didn?t think that there was much more that needed to be said of that part. ?He has since been put into his place, and the pups are? thriving. Though they seem scarce enough.? It was somber news no doubt and he was eager to shift it in a lighter direction. Truth be told he wasn?t wholly sure if he should even tell her, there was nothing decided, not yet anyways. Casting a quick glance around to make sure they were still alone he leaned in slightly, a dreamy grin taking hold of his features.
?Nat and I are considering having children again? there is nothing decided yet, we are playing it by ear but it is not off the table.?

Talk like this

Phoebe

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
04-15-2014, 12:42 PM

Phoebe's expression creased with concern when Helios mentioned that their other siblings had appeared. The one that concerned her the most of course was her littermate, Atlas. He had been here when she had first arrived in Alacritis, but it seemed that he had disappeared as well. She hoped he would turn up soon. If he didn't she'd have to go out looking for him.

Her brother went on to briefly explain an altercation that ended with her niece having puppies. She was all too happy to hear that the brute had been put in his place, as Helios had put it, though she was excited to know that she had great nieces and nephews to meet... and spoil.

Phoebe noticed a change in Helios' expression as he leaned in, and as soon as he shared his news a huge grin spread across her face and her tail thumped behind her. "That would be wonderful! I wish you both luck with it. It would be great to see our family start to grow again."

There was quite the spread of news to be had it seemed, both good and bad. All in all, she was happy to know that her family had gone on thriving without her, as she was sure it would.

Speech
Thought
Others

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-24-2014, 09:04 PM

Her family are drifters, but they are here. A light smile decorates the goddess?s face as she arrives upon the meeting of her aunt and uncle, nodding her head in approval to both. ?Aunt Phoebe,? she greets, walking closer to the older woman and seeking to press her snout against her shoulder in genuine affection. Her gaze then drifts to her Uncle, listening to him catch her aunt up on things. She feels terrible for being a neglectful leader, but she?s been healing and closing her wounds.
She pulls back, posture holding tall as the matriarch takes a more proper air about her. ?Will you join us?? she asks, assuming so but not wishing to make a twat of herself. She presumes her Aunt wishes to be amongst family, but formalities are necessary.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]

Phoebe

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
04-24-2014, 10:02 PM

Finally her niece would appear, Virgil's golden form moving toward her to press her muzzle to her shoulder. "There you are my darling, I've missed you," she would coo, pressing her muzzle into Virgil's shoulder in return with a smile. Her words were the truth, she had missed her niece dearly, as she had missed all of her family.

Virgil would visibly change her stance, one moment her young niece and the next the matriarch of the family. Phoebe smirked and gave a simple nod. "There is no where else I'd rather be." She was interested to see this pack that Virgil had gathered and was ready to do what she could to further it. After all, what were aunts for if not to support their niece's dreams?

Speech
Thought
Others