Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
04-04-2014, 02:44 PM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2014, 02:44 PM by Quelt.)

Streams of moonlight beamed down onto the entrance of the cave as Quelt walked by. His bi-colored orbs searching for any signs of life in or around the cave. His dark ears flicked to the sound of the water falling inside, but after some consideration the large male decided that he would venture inside. Quelt sighed a little, moonlight feeling nice against his fur, but as soon as he entered he felt more secure to make this his shelter for the night. His black tail flicked as he circled around the small pool of water. Watching his reflection as his body moved to one end of the cave to lay his body down.
One down side to not having a pack was no protection while you were sleeping. So he had to keep his body half awake, in order to avoid getting killed in his sleep. Quelt only shut his eyes to rest for a bit, ears alert to listen to any sounds that may happen. He was just resting, he didn't plan on sleeping just yet, and rest was all he needed really. Sleeping a lot made up for the time he did not.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Mariposa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-04-2014, 03:38 PM

The black pelted and illuminating orange eyed female trotted into the The Singing Caverns, The Black Butterfly somewhat pleased with what the earth had presented her to look upon. It obviously wasn't good enough for a Queen Of Darkness like herself to flourish and reign in, but it was decent for a little stay.
Mariposa sat down in the caverns, assuming no one was around, or that the 'they' someone wasn't a wolf. Mari opened her maw and began to sing in a soft angelic voice as she always did when she was alone.
"Lavender's blue, dilly dilly, Lavender's green When you are king, dilly dilly, I shall be queen
Who told you so, dilly dilly, Who told you so? 'Twas my own heart, dilly dilly, That told me so.."
It was a lullaby that her bitching whore of a sister used to sing; one of the many reasons Mariposa ate her. And now the song was stuck in the Queen's head.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
04-04-2014, 03:52 PM

She was not alone, and how she hadn't noticed the blue boy was a mystery to him. His eyes opened, flashing their bright and vibrant blue and red mixture of their bi-colored brilliance. Raising his head he seemed relaxed, but his body urged him to stay on guard. He was no stranger to pain, no matter how kind he was and accepting of another's nature and habits as long as they were not hurting his friends and family. Quelt couldn't help to smile a bit at her singing though. This turned into an awkward situation rather fast.
"Ummm, that's a beautiful voice you have there." he hoped not to startle her, or otherwise start a fight. In which he being bigger he usually won in scuffles but he liked to avoid fighting. Even if he was well rounded at it, it was something he didn't do often. Not unless he really really felt like having a fight that gained him at something at least.

Speech,

Mariposa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-04-2014, 04:09 PM

Mariposa gasped in surprisment when she heard a male voice. Her eyes had closed once she had begun singing to focus on her voice. But now she fluttered them open, exposing illuminating, vibrantly orange eyes. A male had distracted The Black Butterfly's singing.
Mari growled and spun around in huge, passionately burning anger. "And who the fuck do you think you are to stop and distract the Queen Of Darkness from singing?" She asked in a snarl, displeased by this lesser, disrespectful being. Mari glanced over the male and rolled her eyes, sighing. For there was simply no hope for him at all. He was disrespectful, he had too many markings, and his eyes didn't even match the same color. 'My, my.' The Queen Of Darkness thought to herself, for he was simply hopeless. Too many markings, bi-colored eyes, and disrespectful. 'What a sad one the Gods made this one,' the female thought to herself.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
04-04-2014, 04:38 PM

He flinched at her sudden anger, giving a sigh. Oh well, she was one of those wolves. Well it wasn't like she was causing any harm. He settled a black paw farther away from him, if things got bad he'd simply leave. "Sorry sorry, I figured it'd be a bit creepy if I just lied here saying nothing. I just, thought you had a nice voice was all." Quelt answered, and he stayed calm giving no bad reaction other than his flinch. She was simply trying to be intimidating, and he understood that after all. He didn't like being tied down to anything.
"My...My name's Quelt, not that you care but yeah." He said shifting from his position. Well this could end bad if he wasn't careful. Either way Quelt wasn't afraid of her, and maybe that was his biggest flaw, that or being a selfless nerd.

Speech,

Mariposa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-04-2014, 04:56 PM

Mariposa sighed as she saw the male flinch, seeing that she had done wrong and hurt him in someway "I.. I'm sorry.." She said in a soft, weakened voice in a show of giving up at the male. She smiled softly at him, nodding. "Quelt is a nice name," the fae said softly. "Hello Quelt, I'm Mariposa- and it is very nice to meet you. I am also known as The Black Butterfly and The Queen Of Darkness. I do apologize for yelling and snarling at you, earlier." Mari looked at him and sighed softly. Screw her bipolarness and her disability to socialize properly with others, for it mocked her every single time she tried socializing with other wolves and her already sickened mind.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
04-07-2014, 10:05 PM

Well there was no harm in it, after all he could have ended up in a worse situation where she tried to tear his ear off. Quelt gave a relieved sigh and simply smiled with a short laugh. She was sweet underneath all that black fur of hers he could tell. Quelt had a feeling she simply had a hard time expressing her feelings. She complimented his name making his feel good about himself. He always strives to be unique and different that was one thing he enjoyed being called out on.
"Well little butterfly, there was no harm done. They were just words. I probably would have reacted the same. After all you never know who you might be dealing with in the dark." Quelt said shifting himself. His bi-colored eyes uniquely looking over her. Simple yet elegant. "Though you should have a better time hiding than I do with that coat, sometimes having a complicated coat has its downfalls. Specially with the women chasing after you." His black tail gave a flick.

Speech,

Mariposa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-08-2014, 07:01 AM

Mariposa tilted her head a bit at the males words. Little butterfly. Mariposa had never considered the small nickname, for she always called herself The Black Butterfly. But she liked it; and for some odd reason, the black pelted fae liked it even more when the words were coming from him, Quelt.

Oh dear. Was she warming up to him? She never warmed up to anyone; and if she did, it took her much longer than a few moments as she did with this male. But Mari had smiled, and even blushed softly when he called her butterfly.. What in the serious fuck was her problem?

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
04-09-2014, 02:24 PM

It was best, not to fall in love with a man like him. He had plenty of problems with romance in the past, he just wasn't up for the whole settling down thing. Not until he could truly find someone he felt worth it. So far he only could do so much with his freedom and himself while it lasted. He never knew when someone would come and try to drag him away, which was why he moved around so much in the hopes of avoiding a fate like that. Though finally he smiled like he usually did and decided to stand. The man rose to his feet towering her easily at his forty inches of height. "Are you new to alacritis?" he asked with a tilt of his head.
He had only been here so long, met so many wolves. It was not as much as he had wanted to do, and he definitely did not have a pack in mind that he'd be joining. Though he had meetings with plenty of the leaders and so far not minded their company. A few warnings here and there of stranger, but other than that it had been a comfortable welcome thus far.

Speech,

Mariposa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-09-2014, 06:10 PM

Mariposa thought about the question for a bit. Had she really been new to these parts? She had come not too long ago, but she wasn't a completely new wolf to the Territory of Alacritis. "I've had my ways around Ala. I've been around Elysium, and let me tell you one thing; they are simply pathetic. In the most oblivious of ways." The Queen Of Darkness shook her head, remembering the disappointment that Elysium had brought the black beauty. She huffed a sigh and pushed the thought away. 'Well, I won't surely be disappointed by them again.' Mari looked up at the male. "What about you, are you a newcomer to these Alacratian lands, or do you have experience with the territories around here?" She asked and looked up at him, her orange eyes illuminating in the cave light it created.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
04-10-2014, 05:39 PM

Quelt chuckled a bit, well the world worked in strange ways didn't it? There was always the opposing side, and the other. While he was always inbetween, never seen siding with one or the other. If it got him hated, so be it. But by the looks of it she was new. Since to him, knowing your way around was different from being around alacritis for more than a season. But who was he to judge after all? "Everyone's different I guess, but I'll keep that in mind if I run into them." he stated. Looking around the cave he sighed.
"I'm fairly new, I've met with a few of the alpha's here and there. Some loners, but haven't been here for more than a season. I'm not one for packs much unless I'm leading then." Quelt said, with a flick of his tail. He wondered if the black princess or queen thought that way. That was why she had the attitude she had. Though he wasn't manipulative so there was no point in digging into her head.

Speech,

Mariposa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-10-2014, 06:55 PM

Mariposa nodded. "Isn't it obvious that I'm a Queen at heart?" The black pelted fae stood up and presented herself proudly at the male known as Quelt. "I mean just look at me, beautiful, long slender body, killer curves, a stunning full, black pelt, and illuminating bright, orange eyes. I'm drop dead gorgeous. Who wouldn't want me, or wouldn't be honored to have them as their Queen?"

Mariposa bent over and stretched her long, slender body, the black beauty closing her eyes for a moment. 'Wouldn't do him wrong to check me out,' she thought to herself, staying in that position where her body looked almost irresistible to avoid, in case the male did look. The Black Butterfly then fluttered her eyelids open, stood up from stretching, then sat neatly on her haunches.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
04-25-2014, 02:43 PM

The man gave a sigh, she was going to try and make him admit that she was attractive? Well that was a bit of a waste of time. He saw everyone as attractive, he himself having no preferences for love and he thought all woman were beautiful didn't matter what they looked like. Maybe that was him just being a little bit more self centered than he usually was. Yes indeed she was a queen at heart, if she believe it at least. In all the wolves he had met, he sort of felt the same, he was a King at heart wasn't he?
"Of course you are." Quelt smiled at her. He had met more interesting coats than plain black, specially like Roman. Now that, was a woman. But he shoved the thought away to concentrate on the woman in front of her. What about her, she wasn't like the usual woman who would swoon over him in a few seconds. Which he was thankful for, since most did it because of his nice blend of colors and markings.

Speech,

Mariposa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-25-2014, 08:14 PM

The darker than night coated fae would narrow her brightly orange colored eyes, a grin spreading across her shadowed lips, ivory dagger fangs showing through. "Why thank you," she would say, dipping her crown a bit in a pleased bow. He was telling the truth, she was made up of just pure beauty, her dark and killer curved figure attracting males to her like leeches. But, of course she never thought of them ever worthy to seed his children, or ever to fall in love with.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
04-29-2014, 04:25 PM

Quelt gave a relieved sigh, at least she wasn't too caught up in herself right? Sure he didn't lie, but he wasn't going to just sleep with her because she was pretty and she wanted a man as her toy. After all he never was into that stuff, and faithfully not tied to anything. He had no children, and probably didn't plan on having any either because he more than honest wouldn't be in their lives until he actually found someone to tie him down.
"Do you have anyone special in your life?" he asked curious. Obviously not, but he was still wanting to ask and carry on the conversation before it went dry. His black tail gave a flick, huge body towering over hers all the same.

Speech,

Mariposa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-29-2014, 04:47 PM

The black fae would nod over towards the male, sighing a bit in a sad mood. "Well.. No, I do not, I guess I hven't really found someone worthy or anyone who would think as myself worthy enough for them.." She would say with another soft sigh, looking up at the tall male. "What about you with your good looks and sweet compliments, do you Quelt have a mate?" She did really ask the question in a curious mindset, for she was curious to see if he had someone to call Love.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
04-29-2014, 06:53 PM

Good looks for sure, he sometimes got tired at home of the constant barrage of flirting females around him. Even the occasional male as well. Also for his selfless compliments and help, it was no wonder he had so many women after him. His bi colored orbs lowered a bit before he sighed and shook his head. "Nope, I'm sort of a solo rider. Mate implies settling down and I can't stay in one place for too long." he gave a shrug, he had a lot of time to think about it.
"I like my freedom, unless I'm on top." It did sound selfish now that he said it out loud. But he didn't care, it was how he really felt about the world and himself. Couldn't deny being ambitious.

Speech,