Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
09-17-2023, 03:08 AM
Ruby Imp
"would you look at me?"
Paranoia was a growing problem with her. Could anything else go wrong. Yes, but as long as she had her sweet and valiant req by her side it would all be okay. So she lounged in the sun soaking up some rays near the falls. They would leave these lands soon. Maybe her brood would follow maybe not, Ruby found herself wanting nothing more. Yet everything more. She wanted the whole of quester to shiver in her wake. So how did she actually go about that.

She could enlist his help if she so needed. Closing her eyes she let the hungry growls escape her throat. Maybe she was just grumpy because Req was taking so long to bring back the food. Ruby had to tell her bodyguard her plan, perhaps they should head back to boreas not to cause any… major problems yet.

Reqouis

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
09-17-2023, 03:43 AM
Reqouis Klein
"Wreck me wreck me…"
It hadn’t taken long to track the prey. Given that summer in these lands brought an abundance of prey. Especially fish. So he’d gone down to the shore grabbed a few and wandered back to the falls where Ruby had been waiting. She’d been down lately and he was trying his best to cheer her up despite the circumstances. Moving over to his mother he placed the fish in front of her. Dipping his head before pressing his side against hers.

He didnt speak, only tore into the food. The sunlight soaking into his white fur. He wanted to be asleep but alas Ruby insisted he be up during the day despite the hurt it did to his eyes. Sometimes it frightened him because things went blurry. It was easier to go around with his eyes closed.

Ruby

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
09-17-2023, 03:56 AM
Ruby Imp
"would you look at me?"
There he was, her knight in shining armor. My how the tiny pup she’d taken so long ago had grown. He’d be an adult come spring in boreas, so she supposed fall here. Regardless he placed food at her paws and settled down next to her. She wasn’t a fan of the fish but she would take it over being hungry. Plus having someone to take care of her was exactly what she had wanted to begin with. "It’s not going to be enough req." Ruby began eating her fish.

"After winter is over we should look for more guards. They’ll be after me, you can help raise more brothers and sisters no?’ Ruby blinked her eyes at him. Giving him a soft nuzzle like she did when she wanted something from him. Req was under her thumb and that’s where he should stay.

Reqouis

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
09-17-2023, 04:06 AM
Reqouis Klein
"Wreck me wreck me…"
He continued to eat as she spoke. Getting through the thin bones as he enjoyed the crunch in his teeth. Was she begging for something again. He already had his paws full taking care of her. Raise more, was he not enough for her. He’d done as he was told right, oh well Req would always be the favorite after all he was depraved. Ruby was his only reason for going on. That’s all he was useful for.

After a moment he gave her a nod. Returning her nuzzle before he consumed the rest of his fish. He then got up, separating the two of them. "Must gather supplies then." he said flatly. So he’d be leaving her again but her scent was now easy for him to find. Now that he’d spent so much time covering up her tracks. "Meet at the bridge." Req didn’t give time for her to stop him.

-exit-

Ruby

Loner

Expert Fighter (120)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
09-17-2023, 11:53 AM
Oh he was being no fun. Ruby sighed and began to wat her fish. Req was there to reassure her though. The albino yearling already calculating a better way for her saftey. Not that she had ever cared for her own safety. Reckless as ever is what she would be. Her paws clamped around the fish as she made her way through it.

"Try to see what you can find in Boreas. Perhaps we can even shelter in a pack. For... reasons." she said watching him leave. Ruby felt her skin crawl at the idea od being around so many of her kind. The poor unfortunate souls. She needed time to think, best to finish her meal and get to work herself.

-end-

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. What lasts will last Cedar Falls 03:08 AM, 09-17-2023 04:17 AM, 11-06-2023