Klypso

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-03-2014, 06:54 PM
Klypso walked through the vast, open terrain with his body staying even and complex. He did not wish to make the pack that he had wandered into upset, so he stayed close to the border of the pack as best he could before he was allowed in by a superior. The multi-colored brute did not know how the pack will react to him, but he made sure to stay as honest as he could. He thought of himself as respectful and kind, and he didn't want that to act up for the pack that might allow him to join them.

"I will wait here until someone comes, I don't want to be a bad host when I meet these superiors." He spoke to himself with a small smile on his maw, laying his form down, front paws sprawled out in front of him, cranium down upon his paws.

The smell of oak and maple entered his senses, and he breathed in deeply to take in the richness of the scents that fluttered around him like a butterfly in Spring. Each had it's own aroma, and a different way to lure other animals to their intoxicating richness. He continued to stay put and watch for any signs of movement.

Eros

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-09-2014, 05:22 AM

Eros raised her head up to the heavens, golden hued maw tasting the air around her. No-one had ventured deep into Olypmus territory, but a lingering scent warned the goddess of someone waiting at the border. Someone on business? A hopeful member perhaps. Maybe just someone looking for trouble. The woman's lip curled back at the later possibility, but she corrected herself. Mortal's were no trouble. Silky paws carried her towards the waiting wolf.
Fire opal eyes focused on the wolf. The man was lying down just on the border. He didn't seem aggresive, but that cod change quickly. Greetings, Stranger. State your name and purpose. You are speaking to Eros, Divine of Olympus. Be careful where you tread She added silently.

i speak like this

Klypso

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-09-2014, 06:53 PM
He looked to see a gold colored she-wolf walking over toward him. He could see that she seemed to be high ranking to him. The gold colored female looked like she was made out of gold, and had transformed into a wolf. Klypso thought she looked like a young goddess. Bowing his head respectfully, he began to speak.

"Hello, ma'am," he spoke in a kind and gentle tone to her, moving his body in a way that showed he would not be a threat to her or the pack. "I, Klypso, would like to become a member of this pack, if you shall let me." He kept his head down in a bowing position, hoping that she would say yes or someone else would.

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-24-2014, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2014, 09:29 PM by Virgil I.)

Another day, another stranger. She comes across her littermate speaking with a man seeking acceptance at the borders, darkened muzzle nudging affectionately against her sister?s shoulder before she turns her gaze to the stranger. Virgil is hesitant as always; although they are a family of the divine, their young are as vulnerable as any others. Untrained, they could easily fall susceptible to villainous intentions. As a mother, as the matriarch, it is her duty to protect them.
?Can you tell me of yourself, sir?? she requests, cryptic gaze turned upon the man as if to take in every facet, every shadow. She needs to know this man if she is to let him enter into the pack, there is far too much riding on this.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]