Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-03-2014, 04:40 PM
Misha

Misha limped onwards, tucking her left twisted up paw under her and against her chest. The dark midnight sky seemed to almost illuminate the red brown, white, and grey pelted female. Her body was a limping silhouette in the quiet evening, stumbling towards the The Whispering Caves. Misha looked up at the night time starry sky, the moon hidden by a few clouds, but still glowing through. The night was quite beautiful tonight, but without a partner to share it with, Misha was lonely. She cleared her throat and entered The Whispering Caves, licking the blood off of her paw.

Klypso

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-23-2014, 08:59 PM
The tricolored brute trotted onward throughout the land of Alicritia. Still being new to the lands, he was used to being alone but meeting new faces. A smile would etch across his face as he walked, pads of his feet making almost no sound as if he were floating on air to not make any sounds at all. His tail swished from side-to-side as his golden eyes shone slightly in the sky. That was when he soon caught a glimpse of a female wolf. Her paw appeared to be bleeding, and it would seem that she was alone. He could smell a pack on her, but he didn't care about that right now.

He approached the white, grey and reddish-brown femme and approached calmly and showing no signs of hurting her. He was kind and compassionate, so he would not hurt a female. He bowed his head and saw the wound, "Do you need help, ma'am?" He asked her with a small tilt of his head. He was happy to have met someone new for a change.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-23-2014, 09:28 PM
I got my red dress on tonight

dancin' in the dark in the pale moonlight

The small ivory and red brown female slumped against a cave wall, panting a bit. It was hard walk limping on three legs, and not to say painful. But tiring, extremely tiring.. And painful. The fae would tuck her paw under her chest and sit down against the wall, sitting in an awkward position because of her twisted paw. Her crown would tip to the side, taking notice of a male whom she didn't know. "Who are you?" She would say in a growl, scooting back a bit, unsure of who he was and what his intentions were. She was protecting herself.

throw my hair up real big, beauty queen stylehigh heels off I'm feeling alive

Klypso

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-24-2014, 05:21 AM
"Don;t worry, ma'am, I will not hurt you, but i see that you are hurt. I only want to come and talk, but in a friendly conversation. Would you be willing to do that?" He asked with a kind smile spreading across his maw. The smell of blood caught his senses, but he quickly shook the aroma out. "It sure is a beautiful night, don't you think?" He asked her and lied down away from the female. He did not know if she would allow him to be a bit closer to her, so he stayed a good distance away from her until being told otherwise.

"My name is Klypso, and may i ask what your name is?" The tri-colored male spoke and looked to her, his gold eyes shining brightly in the night sky.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-24-2014, 06:18 AM
The small fae would narrow her blue grey irises at him, shaking her head. "I do not know who you are, what you want to do with me- and what you can do with me," she said hesitantly, lips pulling back to show pearly white daggers. She was far from a fighter, but if she needed to fight to defend herself, she would. Anything to protect her and her broken paw.

She would ignore the male's words of peace, only speaking up when he asked of her name. The femme would tilt her head up, opening her maw. My name is Misha," she would say, still on edge.

Klypso

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-26-2014, 11:06 PM
Klyso smiled and nodded, "Very nice name." He would look to see her paw and his face would show sadness and yet be serious well. "My name is Klypso, and could I perhaps help you with your paw?" He did not know Misha for more than a couple minutes, but he was willing to help those in need if he must, and seeing her paw, he wanted to help. "Could I help you with your paw?"

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-26-2014, 11:49 PM
The femme would back up defensively as the male said his name, then he offered his help. She would narrow her eyes as he had complimented her on her name, never having the thought of it being a 'very nice name'. She would look at her twisted paw then back at the male, a sigh escaping her lips. "Well, I guess.. Depends on what you are going to help my paw with," she would say, looking back at Klypso.

Klypso

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-27-2014, 12:02 AM
Klyspo looked to her with a small smile. He did not wish to hurt Misha, so he began to walk to a banana leaf tree amd took a leaf, walking over to Misha and lied down. He smiled as he wrapped the leaf tightly over the woman's leg, keeping it tight so that the leg would be fixed soon. "Your leg will be okay, just dont move it for a couple days." He smiled kindly to the femme and looked to the sky as it was sunny and beautiful.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-27-2014, 09:59 AM
Misha would look as he got up and began searching for banana leaves. She didn't know anything about healing, so when the male started to wrap this banana leaf around her paw, she assumed it could work as a thing to hold and keep the paw from moving while it would take it's time to heal. "Thank you," she would say, standing up and tucking her bandaged paw under her chest. "Well, I must be going.. It's getting late. Have a good day," she would say with a small smile and began to limp away.

OOC: ~Exit Misha.. Nice thread :) Think we can archive it now after Klypso replies?