Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-09-2014, 08:40 PM
Lizzy Buxton

The young girl swished her way through the tall grass. Already browned by the hot rays of the summer sun, the grass was now stiff and dying from the autumn chill. Still, it was far over the small girl's head as she trotted happily through the plain. Occasionally she would hop onto her hind legs, straining and failing to see over the tall plants. Undeterred she continued on, tail waving cheerfully behind her. A fine autumn day for a walk, that's what this was. Twilight blue eyes twinkled around her at the enclosing grasses. It was like being lost in a jungle, just walking from one end of the plain to the other. She laughed aloud at the ridiculousness of the thought. Oh if only Alice or one of her other sisters were here; surely they too would enjoy such a walk as this. For a moment she wondered where on Earth Alice was, as she had yet to see her elder sister since she'd trailed her here, and wondered as well how the rest of their family fared back home. She really should find some way of getting a message to them to let them know she was well...

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 09:46 PM

The beast had wandered further away from home then he usually would and when he did he usually planned to visit someone rather then wander for no reason. So today when he found himself amidst the tall grass he blinked swiftly, looking around quickly as if completely unaware of where he was or why he was there. So he stood, verdant gaze sweeping quickly over his surroundings and trying to figure out where he was. He had started walking in the early morning and at some point he had left Elysium boards and carried on towards the south east. But he hadn't really been here before? It wasn't until he heard a giggle did he change his attention, gaze seeming to zero in on the shape flouncing through the tall grass in the distance. Though there wasn't much to see other then the fluttering of grass and something moved through them. He was taller then the grass, it was above his shoulders a bit but not above his head when he lifted it. So that was how he began to move, slipping through the stalks with ease. Head lifted and dropped as needed when his ears failed to tell him where exactly he was going. But it wasn't long before the rustling was close enough that just one sheet of grass thick enough to cover his massive form from whoever was beyond the grass. He was quiet, shoulder rolling as he lowered himself closer to the ground in preparation to pounce. "Gotcha!' He hollered, leaping forward in a quick attempt to pounce on what he now realized was a rather young, small girl.

Speech!

Lizzy

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-10-2014, 06:47 AM
Lizzy Buxton

Lizzy had remained blithely unaware of the big man's approach, occupied as she was with weaving her way through the tall dried stalks of grass. Unaware up until the point that a fearful voice shouted and a heavy weight dropped on her. She squealed in a rather unladylike manner at the suddenness of it, small white paws scrabbling in the grass as she tried to wriggle out from beneath the monster than had accosted her, but the undignified manner she was acting in caught up to her and she stilled. "I beg your pardon," she said icily, the offended note in her thick English accent making it clear that she was doing no such thing. "You appear to have mistaken me for someone else."

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
04-11-2014, 12:38 AM

He was quite shocked to find himself colliding solidly with a woman, her squeal even more shocking as his ears pinned to protect them from the sound. As they hit the ground she began to struggle and Ky just shoved his weight down, grinning in a playful yet evil manner. Something changed though and she stilled beneath him, the playfulness faded as he was brought face to face with his newest victim. Her words though? Suddenly he was smiling again. "Wait what?" He asked, voice full of laughter as he realized that he had barely understood what she had said through her accent. She spoke again and slowly he would back up, letting her up and falling back on his haunches, studying her with a curious look, smile still stretching across his features like a crazy person. "Have a sense of humour! now seriously. Whats up with your voice? Its kinda cool!" He said, suddenly acting like a pup again as he studied her oddly.

Speech!

Lizzy

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-11-2014, 01:00 AM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2014, 01:02 AM by Lizzy.)
Lizzy Buxton

The big male backed up, allowing her room to scramble to her feet. Lizzy shook out her coat, little bits of dead grass flurrying away, then seated herself in as dignified a manner as she could, a manner that would surely have made her parents and elder siblings proud, her gold-tipped tail curving around her toes. He spoke, and Lizzy cast him a witheringly offended glare. "I assure you, there is nothing wrong with my voice, unless 'tis simply roughened by your... your hoodlum antics." She narrowed her twilight-eyes at him, though he'd called her voice "cool", and continued with her voice still more icy than sassy though there was still more than a hint of it. "Anyway I suppose with a scruffy oaf like you I could hardly begin to be surprised that you would display such base improprieties. When is the last time you thought to bathe?"

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
04-21-2014, 07:11 PM

He couldn't help the grin that was slowly growing across his lips as she scrambled to her paws and attempted to shake the debris from her pelt. The fact that she did not run right away made his smile only grow, if that was even possible, head tipped and ears tipped forward to listen to this female's weird voice. Her next words made him let out a bark of laughter again, slapping a massive paw against the ground as verdant green eyes twinkled with glee. Half the words she was throwing out he really didn't understand but for some reason that made them all the more delightful. "Hoodlum?" He asked as head was tossed back to let out a delighted cackle before snapping his head back down to look at this white and gold girl again. She carried on with what he could only assume were insults though once again though he didn't wait to find out as he lifted himself and moved to walk around her, looking her up and down. "Where are you from little bird?" He asked, completely disregarding her previous words and statements, now more focused on the fact that Cat would probably find her equally as interesting.

Speech!

Lizzy

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
05-04-2014, 07:16 PM
Lizzy Buxton

Her pelt bristled in alarm as the brute began to move, looking her up and down in a most indecorous way. She stared down her nose at him - quite the feat considering how much larger he was - until he asked where she was from, calling her a 'little bird'. The absolute cheek of the man, calling her pet names, like a child or a... a... loose woman. But the question he asked recalled her to caution, for it reminded her that other than Alice... who truth be told didn't even know she was here... Lizzy was quite alone in these lands, and this brutish fellow was quite large, and all told rather frightening - yet here she was scolding him like a jay, the more fool was she. Though contrary to her open nature, Lizzy felt quite like she should be trying her hand at telling an untruth, simply for the safety it would provide her. "My family lives nearby," she claimed cautiously. "My father and my brothers and I." She nearly elaborated with how very many brothers she had and how very large they were but thought she might not be able to keep the lie straight. "I am quite certain they shall be cross with me for being gone so long so I should be going now. Good day to you, sir," she added through ingrained manners, backing away as she did.

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
05-15-2014, 11:42 PM

She was almost more amusing then he could handle, lifting her nose to attempt an air of distinguish. It only made him chuckle more, smile widening as he continued to circle her. Then she was speaking again, telling him that she had to be leaving and about how many male family members she had. Was she trying to scare him off? She bid him good day and tried to back away but the massive male would bound a few steps and set himself up behind her. "No my dear I think you should really come with me..." He purred softly, keeping himself behind her even if she decided to spin around and face him again. His smile was wide now. "In all honesty, I don't think anyone is waiting for you my dear... " He said, massive shoulders lifting and dropping in an easy shrug as if everything was so very cut and dry with him. Which... Well it was. She was interesting and he wanted her. He wanted to make her his own. Though nothing abusive or sexual came to mind it was more of an overwhelming urge to make this fascinating creature his own. "Come now trinket, come with me" He said in a half laugh, lowering his skull almost in the same fashion a bull might do to direct his herd. Should she try to run he was ready, limbs loosened and muscles coiled beneath his pelt if the need to spring arose.

Speech!