ardent

HIT ME LIKE A MAN

Faust

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2014, 07:36 PM
Quote:It is certainly not an easy beast he faces; his opponent is large in size, when compared to the average wolf, although compared to Faust?s giant frame he is nothing. They clash; teeth against flesh, blood on blood, and they do not back down. His opponent is worthy, but in the end it is not enough. Faust ends the scuffle with the ripping of a jugular, red staining down his throat as he ends up dominant. When the frame of his enemy collapses, the giant stand victorious, proud, head held high despite his injuries.

Adrenaline keeps him from feeling the worse of his broken, bloodied toes and raw wounds. The worst is the wound upon his neck, raw and bleeding down his left front leg. He doesn?t even realize that he has intruded upon another?s territory, reclining for a moment as he catches his breath. In a moment he will go and retrieve the kill he?d made, the kill that the fool had attempted to take, but for now the warrior is content to bask in the feeling of battle. If only he could find a lovely lady to share the moment with; his journeys had kept him from laying with anyone for quite some time, and he felt frustrated.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2014, 07:44 PM
The sounds of a clashing pair of wolves drew her from the depths of the forest- She scented the air as she approached- strangers, neither one of them were her pack. She would relax slightly as she would approach the sound. Her violet eyes would catch the end of the scuffle as one male seemed to easily win out over the other. Ears pricked as she approached them, her eyes on the victor. Even bloodied and mangled he was a sight to behold- colors and markings both oddities. The fight ruffled fur he had, and the blood that stained him only added to her curiosity. Coming up on his right side, she would speak. "What did he do?" She would inquire, her muzzle moving slightly to indicate the fallen foe. And why are you on my territory... She would internally wonder, though she didn't question it. She held herself a foot or so from the battle-fed stranger, her body tense and alert should he choose to strike at her. Her head turned towards him, violet eyes taking in his height and mass- lingering on his beautifully colored coat. She would wait then, expecting him to reply.

Faust

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2014, 07:57 PM
Quote:He is approached by a woman, massive head turning, green eyes immediately appraising the form of the ivory woman who approaches. He notes her markings, her eyes, and it only takes a few seconds for the warrior to note she is beautiful. He decides he wants her; a quick fuck after a great battle would only delay the pain of his injuries. ?I was having a meal, and he decided he wanted to kill me for it,? he says, shrugging at the body as if to say just look how that turned out.

?Am I intruding, miss? Don?t worry, I promise you won?t see it like that for long,? he tells her, toothy grin wrapping up his handsome face. He resists the urge to run his gaze upon her figure for now, knowing that it would be much too obvious to do so at this exact moment. He is just the slightest bit classy, after all.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2014, 08:05 PM
His massive head turned, green eyes appraising her and for a few seconds she felt stunned by the pure color of his gaze. He would speak, and her attention would snap to his words, violet eyes straying to his. She glanced at the fallen wolf. "So you defeated him, but now his carcass litters my lands." She spoke her tone light. He went on, speaking of how she wouldn't see him as an intrusion for long and she felt an answering smirk flicker on her jaws, as well as a rise of heat flush her cheeks. "I won't?" She questioned, her tone slightly sarcastic. "Either you have a massive ego, or you're about to flatter me to the point that I won't want to chase you off." She said, her brow quirking, as she rested back on her haunches- clearly waiting for him to do one or the other. She sat straight, her posture would never show her as anything but royalty. She gave him her undivided attention, pushing down her rather un-queenly thoughts, as her violet eyes stared into his verdant green gaze.

Faust

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2014, 08:14 PM
Quote:She seems unhappy that he?s left something upon her lands, and he shrugs. It?s not really his problem, is it? What?s she gonna do about it? ?I?m sorry if that offends your delicate sensibilities, liebling,? he says, sarcastic all the way. He honestly wouldn?t mind moving the man?s corpse elsewhere; it would only be polite, after all. He takes the time now to note her frame, noting her carefully groomed fur and her lean frame. He imagines what she would feel like, beneath him, but he leaves such thoughts in his head. He may be a beast, but even he has manners, especially when around a lady.

She picks up on him right away, he finds her amusing. ?Would telling you that you have a nice ass, suffice?? he teases. ?Because you do, meine K?nigin,? he says, giving a pointed look at her rear as if to emphasize that point. He is joking, of course, but she really does have a nice ass.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2014, 08:25 PM
She lets out a snort as he speaks, a slight scowl etching itself on her black lined lips. Who in the hell was this... creature? She can feel his eyes raking over her body and she fights not to shiver under his gaze. Rising to her feet, she stares at him levelly, her tail waving gently behind her as she sways towards him. 'Would telling you that you have a nice ass, suffice?' He would go on to question her and she'd let out a low chuckle as she draws near him. Assuming he doesn't step away from her advances, she would feel the tips of his fur brushing against hers. She's moving right up in his face now. Raising her front left leg delicately, she brings it down- hoping to stomp on his toes. A daring smirk on her jaws, as she pulls back slightly, still in his reach. "Why don't you tell me how my ass looks as its kicking yours out of my territory?" She inquires sweetly. Her eyes burn with pride and ego as she stared at him. What would he do?

Faust

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2014, 08:32 PM
Quote:She approaches easily, and he ought to assume she is up to something. Even Faust, hormonal and instinctual as he is, knows that women don?t simply give into a few flirtatious words so easily. Alas her pelt brushes his, and he cannot help how his jaws seek to playfully nip at her neck, desiring to tempt her. Alas she moves away, and then she steps upon his broken toes. His face winces, his paws immediately withdrawing. ?Shit,? he curses, cradling his injured paw as the pain shocks through his system. Her words fall upon his ears, and he feels a bit of anger coursing through his system.
?I did you a favor, sweetheart. He was on your borders. If I hadn?t killed him, he?d have crossed over. You owe me one. I think a night in your territory oughta do, I?ll even bring a picnic lunch,? he tells her simply. It is all he wants after all; more chances to convince this alphess to fall into his arms, into the warmth of his bed. A comfortable den and a safe place for the night wouldn?t do the rogue any harm, either.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2014, 08:44 PM
She smiles sweetly as she watches his cry of pain. A chuckle leaves her as he curses- she cannot help but laugh at him. She felt him nip at her neck, and she cannot deny the spark it sends through her body. What are these feelings? She wonders. Ears flatten back slightly at his words, she can tell that she has made him angry. "A favor?" She hisses slightly, truly irked at his ego- his way of thinking. "I can take care of my own land." She speaks with a pointed tone, stepping closer to him- raising her head to stare into his eyes. She's close to him again- unfazed by his size. "Why would I allow you further into my territory?" She questioned, her jaws barely parting to let the words leave them. "What on earth, is in it for me?" Resolve kept her there- staring up at him, a challenge etched clearly on her face. Play your next move carefully, cher. She thought.

Faust

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2014, 08:53 PM
Quote:The ivory Queen declares that she can take care of herself and he does not doubt that. She is strong, sure of herself, and he appreciates that. He doesn?t appreciate the ache in his toes, but he understands her irate behavior. He?s a dick; he knows this. He doesn?t particularly care, but it is an explanation. ?I do not doubt it, dear, but it was a pleasure to keep your pretty face pretty a while longer,? he tells her. Too many battles and she would be as scarred up as any.
She dares to venture closer, her eyes staring into his. He does not back down, her challenge clear in his ears. ?Are you so blind?? he tells her in a whisper. ?Look at my size, at my abilities, liebling. What leader with good sense wouldn?t want me,? he says. There is a feeling of emptiness there, a sort of sad note in the tone of his voice that reveals a hint of vulnerability. He is nothing but a sword, an object. He is a warrior, and not the sort of man who anyone could ever fall in love with. He is a thing, and that is the sole weight of his worth.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2014, 09:05 PM
She stares at him. Ears flicking as he speaks, and again flatters her. A bit of her resolve melted, and she glanced away as he spoke of her 'pretty face'. Cursing her own mind, her attention snapped back to him when he begins to speak again, his voice dropping to a whisper. He was right, dammit, he had proved himself in battle before her. His victim laid dead at their feet. She could almost detect a sense of sadness as if he felt unwanted. Well if he didn't lead with such an assholey act... she thought. Staring up at him, she spoke- her voice too dropping. "Is that what you want? A home or a one night stay?" She asked her voice slightly quivering at the close proximity. She wasn't backing down any time soon. In retrospect, she could almost kick herself for her brash behavior- it had put her in perilous situations before, hadn't it. Should he be seeking a home.... she most likely wouldn't turn him away even if it meant that she'd be stuck with the infuriating pain in the ass. At least he was good to look at.

Faust

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2014, 09:13 PM
Quote:She doesn?t turn him away, which he supposes is good. He enjoys their proximity, but in the same token he almost enjoys her resistance. He finds her interesting, fiery, a woman that he doesn?t just want to fuck and forget. However, he doesn?t admit this, doesn?t bother searching for the reasons why. When she asks what he?s looking for, he shrugs. ?Well I don?t really have anywhere to live. And if I?m going to live somewhere, might as well be somewhere with a nice ass,? he says, perhaps poking fun at himself at this point. bitches love self-depricating humor. A home would not be so bad; he?d been a nomad for long, and settling down seemed nice.
?Shall I be at your service, my lady?? he questions, leaning in closer, bold and daring. He looks into her eyes to gauge her reaction, her response. He supposes she is just putting up with him, but he wishes to draw more than that from her. He wants her to want him, for whatever reason. Maybe it?s just passing fancy.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2014, 09:21 PM
She tries to list off any reason to keep him around in her head. Obviously he can fight. He's handsome. He probably can hunt. He's an asshole. She's not sure whether or not that's a good quality or bad. He's infuriating, but she can ignore that. She scowls as he talks. If he'd talk less, she'd like him more. She sighs slightly, nodding slightly. "Fine. Welcome to Tortuga or whatever." She grouses. She holds her ground, waiting for him to move away first. She is not backing down. He leans closer, and she swallows slightly. In response, she feels herself leaning towards him as well, her breath catches slightly- her heart speeding up. "Tell me about these 'services' you offer." She whispers, her eyes searching out his green gaze. The words could hold any meaning, either an invitation- or an honest question. She waits, interested in seeing how he takes them.

Faust

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2014, 09:33 PM
Quote:She reluctantly accepts him into her pack, which he learns is titled Tortuga. He notes it for now; he doesn?t know if he?ll stay too long, or if he?ll keep wandering the lands. He supposes it all depends on what happens between them, if he keeps his interest or if it fades, if she can put up with him or if she kicks him away as soon as his usefulness expires. ?Welcomed to a pack that doesn?t even know my name,? he says. He doesn?t know her name, either, but he could just ask one of her subordinates that.
She leans in towards him, much to his surprise. ?Faust Dietrich, my lady. I can be what you wish, if you would let me,? he hopes to whisper this into her ear, a sultry kiss desiring to press lovingly to the shell. She may expel him from her pack for such approaches, or she may fall to his touch. If anything, he cannot deny the physical chemistry he feels. He feels drawn to her, attracted to her in a way he has not quite felt before, and he wishes to explore such a feeling.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2014, 09:48 PM
It doesn't hit her until she has accepted his presence, that she doesn't even know his name. She's just about to question it- when he speaks commenting on the fact that he had been accepted in lew of that lack of information. She smiles slightly, this time the smile is indulgent- but it reaches her eyes. "Good point. What is your name?" She practically cooed. Her eyelashes fluttered, closing over her violet eyes briefly. He spoke again, this time using yet another word that she didn't understand. Finally, she would call him on that. Her jaws part in a slight sigh as he moves forward, a kiss pressing against her. She should push him away, snap at him to keep his distance- yet she lets herself become lost in the physical desire. "These strange words you speak.. what are they?" She asked breathlessly, hoping he understood what she meant. Grabbing what is left of her resolve, she tries to clear her mind, speaking with a cocky tone. "Awfully sure of yourself aren't you?" She doesn't move though. She won't.

Faust

gems
size
build
player
04-06-2014, 08:32 PM
Quote:He asks her what words he?s speaking, and he shrugs. ?I don?t really know. Maybe I?ll remember eventually, but they?re for me to know and you to find out, liebling,? he teases her. He?s annoying, he knows this, and yet it provides him with a fun little game. It, he hopes, will tie this alphess to him; he hopes she will feel bonded to him by a desire to know. It is not a strong pull, but it is a pull nonetheless.

She once more finds him confident, and he hardly finds that a crime when she has yet to move away or tell him to stop. ?I enjoy a game of chicken,? he tells her. ?Are you afraid of the big bad wolf, liebling?? he asks, seeking to nip at her pale flesh in a sensual way, his words not but a whisper for her ears alone.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-06-2014, 09:52 PM
She should leave. She's playing with fire and she knows it. She should get back to her patrol before someone in her pack stumbled across the perilous situation she found herself in. God, she didn't need that kind of blow up. She nearly chuckled, thinking of how they reacted after the earthquake. Liebling, there was that word again and she felt her brow furrow in confusion. What did that mean? He's annoying her- but she just smiles sweetly- feigning indifference. Her breath hitches as she feels his teeth lightly nip her, and she pulls back slightly, to look him in the eye. Moving her leg slightly, she tries to stomp on his toes again. "I'm not afraid of anything" And this time her tone is saucy. She's not exactly sure what she's doing, but so far she's enjoying it. She plays her game, as he called it "chicken", waiting for him to back down first.

Faust

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 11:57 PM
He ought to expect her to stomp on his broken toes again, but he doesn?t. Alas, he doesn?t back away. He stays looking in her face, teeth grinding together as he determines he will not be the first to back down from this confrontation. ?How about this, libeling?you give me a kiss, and I leave you alone,? he offers. It?s an innocent offer, isn?t it? All she has to do is plant a single kiss to his cheek and he?ll depart, getting out of her fur and having at least crossed into first base territory. It?s a win, win in his opinion. Otherwise, he supposes he?ll have to get creative and find some other way to get under her skin.

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-12-2014, 04:25 PM
A kiss? As if she would kiss him, though she briefly contemplates it. She is drawn to him, she cannot deny it. She can feel her heart racing, her blood boiling, everything about him attracts her. She is stubborn though. Infuriatingly so. She debates about what she should do, and finally decides to walk away. Leaning towards him she whispers, "As stunningly attractive as you are... I wouldn't kiss you if you weren't such an annoying assface." She speaks so sweetly, before stepping back and turning away from him. Her hips sway gently as she walks away her head high and most of her pride intact. He is infuriating but she will learn how to deal with him, he is in her pack-lands after all.

-exit roman unless stopped-

So if faust only visiting or staying?

Faust

gems
size
build
player
04-26-2014, 08:26 PM
She denies him his request, and although she denies him, he leans forth and seeks to press his own kiss to her lips before she finishes her biting words. Roman seeks to retreat from him and he watches her, fascinated by the ivory woman. She's captured his interest (although he's sure she's not exactly thrilled about that) and he does not intend to go anywhere. ?Whatever you say, sweetheart,? he tells her, setting her at the list of his challenges. He will get some sort of affection from the Queen, no matter what she says about the matter. He?ll win her over one way or another, of that much the arrogant beast is certain. For now he resigns himself to exploring his new kingdom, orange eyes flickering about as he starts to move, ready to explore. ?exit-