gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
03-31-2014, 12:02 AM

The night hours were beginning to cool that was for certain, with the dimming of the sun he'd need to find shelter soon. Quelt was never one to intrude on pack territories unless invited, so he was left alone again. Before he had plenty of good relationships with packs as long as they never tried to force him to join under their ranks. Which was why he felt the need to stay away most of the time, it wasn't that he didn't like wolves. He simply didn't like the thought of not being the one in control. He liked his independence, specially being able to do what he wanted, freedom and it was great for sure.
The large blue man smiled as he stretched, looking at the cove with his intense bi-colored eyes. So far he had yet to meet any wolves to give him a large reaction on this land called Alacritis. It was quiet, and he didn't blame them, after being shook up by an earthquake plenty of animals would be hurt. Numbers in packs could have fallen and they could be mourning for loved ones. He didn't know, but it was all possible. As he looked to the stars in the skies he kept smirking and gave a soft sigh.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Roman

gems
size
build
player
03-31-2014, 12:24 AM
In the aftermath of the earthquake, the dame had been recovering slowly from her minor injuries. Many others had to have had it worse, really the only broken thing on her were her slightly cracked ribs, and even they were healing. She still moved with a slight limp, her left hind-leg had been sprained, and her hip was badly bruised. She felt like she'd been ran over by a herd of deer, yet she still had taken her leave from the pack to check out the nearby lands. She was their alpha, first and foremost- it didn't matter how much pain she was in. She moved slowly, occasionally wincing as she stepped incorrectly- stepping on her bad paw wrong. She was miserable, to say the least. The lands had been ravaged by the earthquake, her den had collapsed and been destroyed, and she felt homeless and alone, while she worked in search of another. Yes, she had needed to get away.

Curiosity got the best of her as she scented someone that she didn't know and she moved towards the smell, her pace slow and slightly wobbly. Who was it, she wondered. They were near her territory, the south western part at least, near the gorge that had nearly cost her, her life. Sure, she was curious. She moved until the figure was in sight, and her ears pricked forward, "H-hello?" She called her voice raspy, and weak. She wondered if he could even hear her. Clearing her throat, she'd try again. "Hello?"

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
04-01-2014, 12:19 AM

Quelt lowered his head when he noticed the lady, injured by the looks of it but still to give the effort to say hello to him. The bi-colored eyes in his head would narrow, giving the show of concern for the injured girl. The earthquake must of done this for the poor lass. After all, he had saved another small girl from the quake as well. What a horrible disaster, since it was his second earthquake it had been just as horrifying as the first. He would step back, giving her space since he didn't want to intrude. If he was one thing, he was polite and professional. That might have been one of his least flaws aside from helping whoever he saw in need.
"Are you alright? The earthquake must have done this to you didn't it." She smelt of a pack though, so she must have had a few healers that were treating her. Hopefully at least, he had seen some barbaric packs and had wanted nothing to do with them most of the time. Head didn't lower however, out of fearful distrust at the same time colliding with his urge to aid and help her.

Speech,

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-02-2014, 08:05 AM
The colors of the strange wolf nearly screamed Armada, but his scent held no familiarity- no taste of blood. She was perplexed, but she supposed that it wasn't just her family that held such glorious colours. When he faced her, seemingly making it clear that he would speak, she lowered herself back onto her haunches, grimacing slightly as her bruised hip contacted the ground. Shifting to rest her weight on her right side, she nodded slightly, but verbally dismissed her wounds with a flick of her ear, "Others were hurt far worse, I will live." She spoke coolly her tone smooth, but not unfriendly. "You seemed to have escaped unscathed," She would comment, her violet eyes looking him over. He did seem unscathed. "Either you got extremely lucky, or this wasn't your first earthquake." She said with a light chuckle.

She got the feeling that he was slightly uneasy, and she smiled slightly, hoping to put him at ease. Then she remembered! Agh, she was failing with manners lately. "Oh, I seem to be losing my mind." She joked. "My name is Roman Armada." She didn't add her title. She didn't feel much like a queen when her body ached like hell.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
04-02-2014, 07:14 PM

She didn't seem too phased by her injuries, but even so it made him worry. Over a stranger, like he always did. Quelt was beginning to think himself soft for a moment, he gave a sigh and sat down as well. His throat cleared as he gave a sudden soft smile as she spoke. Becoming a bit more comfortable with the urges gone, instincts weren't always the best thing to follow by and he knew that first hand. A small chuckle escaped his lightly tainted lips as his strange bi-colored orbs looked at her. "Earth-quakes were common in my last home, while most were not as bad we had one just like this one. I had to save a small girl from falling down a crevice. I had to say it was strange for that to be my first experience arriving here." He didn't mean to talk so much if that was what it seemed like. His black tail curling around his hips as he flashed off a black leg and the other with the shoulder the same color as his snout.
"No, no as a gentleman I should have introduced myself first. My name's Quelt Arrow, I'm new to these lands." Quelt said as he dipped his head slightly. Kindness was key, as was the leader like qualities that he had in him. Though she was the first for him to meet with such peculiar markings such as hers. "I love your eye color, it matches those unique markings on your coat." he complimented grinning. Flattery wasn't his usual nature, but it did seem so today.

Speech,

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2014, 12:19 AM
She had become the type of wolf who would dismiss her injuries even if they were life-threatening, she didn't like to be fussed over. Her slightly bruised ribs and hip however were far from life threatening. Her sprained leg, was slightly infuriating, but she would survive. She had made it through worse, like the polar bear, that had left scars on her hip. The thought made her wonder how her half brother was, she would need to make it a point to go visit him. Her attention shifted back to the blue male with the odd eyes before her. He spoke of earth-quakes being common-place where he had come from. He spoke of saving a young girl, and concern dappled her eyes. "Was she okay?" She inquired lightly. A hurt child was business of everyone in the land. The man before her had to be at least slight decent if he didn't leave a child to die.

He would introduce himself as Quelt, a name she would take note of. "A gentlemen, huh? So chivalry isn't totally dead?" She would tease lightly, a smile on her jaws to make sure he knew she was joking. He then complimented her eyes, stunning her slightly. She felt a flush tickle at her checks, embarrassment in her core. She knew she was pretty, but to hear a stranger say it... "Thank you." She murmured softly, taken aback by the words. She could nearly feel her ego swelling as she sat there, unsure of what to say next.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
04-06-2014, 02:15 AM

The slate boy would shift slightly, she seemed happy about the compliment which made him all the more happy. Though his mind did return to young no I, not entirely a pup just younger than he and much much smaller. It didn't help that he was towered at forty inches in height, while she was a mere twenty four twenty three inches. Quelt shivered slightly at the thought of her dropping down the cliff they had barely escaped. He was glad he had been there to save her. "Well she's alive, if I hadn't caught her when I have she probably would have been hurt. Tiny girl she was, tinier than the average wolf considering my height." he gave a nod of his head.
After she joked his smile opened into a soft chuckle, it was nice to see a wolf like her about. Despite her injuries she was not acting like a stray puppy looking for attention. It made him wonder a bit about who she was, in general that wasn't something he naturally did often. "Roman, could you tell me a bit about the pack you are in? I'm curious since I may be considering staying in alacrity." he asked curiously, hoping it was not prying. After all his demeanor stayed as it was confident and strong. Something loners didn't give off usually, Quelt liked to think of himself as different even if others did not see it that way.

Speech,

Roman

gems
size
build
player
04-14-2014, 10:03 AM
She listened intently as he told his story about the pup that he had saved. She could note that he was at least an honorable sort. No good wolf let a pup become injured. She didn't know of many fiends that let a child be injured, but she knew they were out there. "Alive is better than the alternative." She listened as he questioned her about her pack, and she felt a trickle of pride. If there was one thing she could avidly discuss it was her home- her pack. "Since you're new here you probably don't know that much about the politics?" She would question slightly, though she was confident that she knew the answer to that. "There are eight packs here. I rule Tortuga, its lands are close to here actually. Tortuga is small" She admitted, pausing before continuing. "It has been passed around a lot, so it hasn't had a lot of chance to settle and grow, but its growing slowly. I try to keep us rather neutral in the affairs of others, but we are closely allied with my father's kingdom- Glaciem." Another pause, this time she stared off in thought for a moment. "I'll admit that I'm still getting to know most of my pack- but they're already becoming family." She would speak fondly of them, she enjoyed her time with them, and found herself willing to do pretty much anything for them.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
04-16-2014, 02:21 PM

Quelt noticed how she spoke about her packs, as well as the others. Confidence and pride were traits that were more than enough for a leader to have. She was a queen, a admirable position however he wasn't going to just bow to her as most would. As a young boy he was taught respect, but he was never one for packs really he realized that when he left. Perhaps others could call it a bit of a god complex even if it wasn't full blown. Though he listened intently and with thought as well.
"Well at least you try to get to know them." Quelt chuckled. "I'm the son of a duke and duchess in a pack far away from these lands, the king and queen payed no attention to us or the commoners it was nearly like we were strangers." He explained in thought. Though looked back to her, "I hate staying in one place for too long, unless someone convinces me otherwise I'll probably never join a pack. I try to stay neutral to everyone for those reasons, keep close to the alpha's though some would be less then thrilled to be spoken to by a 'commoner' such as myself." Perhaps he was speaking too much.

Speech,