Off-White

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-08-2014, 04:01 PM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2014, 06:23 PM by Esperanza.)
The black female could feel the cold against her paws. The sound of snow chickadees and other birds could be heard throughout the dense wood, and her ears were erect as she could hear nature before her. She could smell the scent of maple as the sap seeped through the bark of the tree. She could smell the fresh scent of pinecones that were falling from the pine trees that were spread out around the forest. Her black coat stood out in the white of the snow. Her emerald orbs shimmered from the moon light that brought light throughout the land. Esperanza appeared like a phantom in the night, the brightness of her green orbs giving her away.

Suddenly, she could see a small, white prey animal. A hare was hopping around in the snow. Large paw prints from where he had been leaping was giving away his position as she hid herself perfectly in the pines. She soon leaped upon the prey, shaking it's neck as it squeaked out a painful cry. She smiled at her kill and lied down in the sheet of white, soon about to eat her meal.

She could soon hear a crow on a branch, and she knew that something was coming her way. She waited for the wolf or other animal to approach her.

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
04-08-2014, 06:16 PM

The damned crows were incessantly announcing her presence, and not in a way in which she was pleased. The Queen offered them a low rumbling growl of disapproval when the scent of blood filled her nostrils. Interested, she shifted her direction just slightly and noted the presence of a blackened woman by the name of Esperanza. ?Hello,? she offered in greeting, noting the dead hare. ?Nice catch, hares can be quick.? She rocked onto her haunches, intent upon speaking to Esperanza about her lack of presence within the pack lately. It might seem as if she didn't notice, but the Queen knew more things than any of her subjects could begin to fathom.

?speak,?

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-08-2014, 06:27 PM
Esperanza looked to the queen of Glaciem and bowed her head respectfully. How the queen would even allow broods was beyond her, but she didn't bring up the subject. She looked down to see the hare had not been torn into, nudging it over to the queen she lied down on the snow and placed her head upon her paws.

"Hello, ma'am," she spoke in a kind and gentle tone as she kept on looking to the queen. "Hare is pretty much the only thing I knew how to catch when I was alone, so I learned to be quick and clever like them. But, if you are looking for someone, I have not seen many of the members of the pack for a while. Especially since I keep on getting on their bad side." She stayed quiet until the queen began to speak to her once more.

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
04-08-2014, 07:22 PM

The blackened woman with green eyes reminded Sendoa of herself. Add in a little blue tinge and they would be twins - save for the size difference. The Queen bowed her head in turn as the woman displayed her respect, lapsing into verse rather quickly. The last phrase drew Sendoa's interest, and she would tilt her head a few degrees to the right. ?Getting on their bad side? Is someone giving you trouble?? She knew Glaciem was a mixed up bunch of wolves, but there was no reason anyone should give another wolf trouble while under the same roof. Her tail flexed and curled gently around her hips, the tip resting between her forepaws - twitching idly. ?What is your name?? came the question, for it was really no use in hearing the woman's story if she couldn't recall her name from memory.

?speak,?

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-08-2014, 07:30 PM
Esperanza looked to the queen and began to speak, "Not much, but, I can understand some of the reasons why they act this way. Forget that I even brought it up your majesty. And, with my name, my name is Esperanza." She spoke, giving a small smile to the queen and ushering her to the rabbit so that she may have it if she wished. Her emerald eyes shone slightly in the night, her dark pelt reflecting the light from the moon and stars as well. "And, your name must be Sendoa, but I know some royals do not like to be called by their name, so I shall not do that again." She spoke in a tone that she meant it, but not sounding rude in front of someone who could kick her out of the pack if she wished to.

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
04-10-2014, 05:28 PM

?There is no need for you to worry, you are always free to discuss anything with me.? Sendoa glanced at the rabbit when it was presented to her, but did not move toward it. She wasn't hungry, and even if she were she wouldn't take it from the blackened woman. ?You can call me what you like, I haven't always been a Queen.? She had grown used to - for most of her life - being called Sendoa, and it didn't make much difference if her subjects continued to call her that. A smile played across her lips, ?You know, it's not every day I meet a wolf one-on-one. If there is anything I can to do make your life in Glaciem more enjoyable, I'd suggest you bring it up now.? Tone was polite, endearing. She didn't want the woman to be afraid to say whatever might be on her mind or her heart.

?speak,?

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-10-2014, 07:33 PM
The blackened femme looked to the queen and shook her head, but she wanted to speak about some of the wolves and why they had to be so uptight sometimes. She had met a few who were that way, but she didn't know if she should say it, but, if she had to and or wanted to this would be her only chance. "Why is it that some of the males have to be so loud and or demanding if I am using the right words. I don't wish to leave anytime soon, but, I sometimes wonder why Isardis let me stay." Esperanza looked to the side as if showing submission to the superior before her.

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
04-11-2014, 12:41 PM

It seemed like Esperanza was holding back, and the Queen remained silent in order to give her time to collect her thoughts. Finally they came, and the blackened woman complained about nameless males who were, in her words, loud and demanding. Sendoa's brow furrowed, wishing she knew who these men were. ?Isardis lets you stay because he wants you here, we all do. Perhaps it would help if you had something to do. Your rank is Brood, yes? Do you have any interests like hunting or healing? We could always use some of those.? They were in desperate need of both, and if Esperanza was interested in either of the positions she could easily be trained and eventually rise in the ranks. The Queen struggled to meet the green gaze of the other, but failed as Esperanza was looking away.

?speak,?

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-11-2014, 01:47 PM
Esperanza looked to the darkened color wolf. She did understand that the queen was known to be strong and dependent, and she was happy to have her help. She looked to the sky as dark clouds gathered over the horizon as the sheet of cloud covered the darkened night. Her emerald orbs stopped shimmering, so now her eyes looked like dark colored moss that sat upon a log or rock. She did like to be a healer, and she did like to care for pups.

"A healer i can be, or a caretaker for pups. I always love to tell stories to young ones about my adventures or about the history of our kind. That is, if you would like me to have any of these jobs. I have nothing better to do, so i can be willing to do both. But, you are the queen so that is up with you." Esperanza spoke with kind words and was understanding about the queen's decisions. She waited for a response for the high ranking wolf as her emerald eyes met the superior's gold colored eyes.

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
04-11-2014, 03:27 PM

Sendoa allowed Esperanza time to think, allowing her own emerald optics to flow over the surrounding area. Dark clouds were gathering, hinting at a possible storm. She did enjoy thunderstorms, and would relish in one while she slept tonight. Esperanza began to talk, explaining that she'd like to be a healer, or a caretaker of pups. There weren't many young pups to be looked after, but healers were always in high demand. The Queen nodded, a smile playing across her lips. ?We could really use a good healer. Speak to Eris if you are truly interested, she can train you.? Sendoa hoped that Esperanza would do this, so that they could have another healer to better care for the pack. Plus, Eris was getting on in years and it would not do to only have one healer in a pack as large as Glaciem. Vereux had decided to train in the arts, and she hoped that he would succeed, but it would be good to have even more healers in the event of another war.

?speak,?

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-17-2014, 06:52 PM
She nodded in response to the queen, bowing her head in a respective manner. Her emerald eyes shone in the night sky, small specks of sunlight started to peak above the horizon Esperanza smiled at the sun as she walked over to the top of the mountain, setting her haunches down. The black femme looked over to Sendoa and soon back to the specks of sunlight, closing her eyes as the wind began to whip around her pelt. She lied down and placed her head on her paws as she could hear the sounds of the birds landing on the pine branches above her.

"The sunrise is sure to be beautiful this morning," she told her and smiled, watching the sun.

Sendoa

gems
size
build
player
04-18-2014, 08:57 PM
The sun was beginning to creep over the horizon, setting the boughs of the nearby trees ablaze in auburn and golden light. She admired the scene, relishing in how beautiful the marble wash was - how beautiful Glaciem was. She only wished Isardis were out and about to see it, he must be going mad on his own. She idly made a note in her mind to visit him soon, but she would not depart from this meeting just yet. Esperanza commented on the beauty of the morn and Sendoa nodded, casting her emerald gaze upon the slowly rising star. "Indeed it is. I love watching the sunrise in the Mile-High Woods, the trees capture so much color - it's amazing."

OOC; iPad post, sorry for the shortness & lack of table.

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-12-2014, 01:38 PM
Esperanza nodded in agreement to the queen. She was so kind to her, and every time she would talk to someone in Glaciem, she had bad experiences; not with this female. Her emerald orbs looked into the ones of her superior, and she soon looked back to watching the sky. The sun warmed her fur, and she was happy with the warm and peaceful feeling. Her claws dug into the foliage and she yawned slightly, lying down and placing her head upon her paws.

"Thank you for being kind to a brood like me. I will talk to Eris and see what she has planned for me," she smiled and continued to look at the sky as her bushy tail wrapped around her side.