gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
04-01-2014, 12:30 AM

Quelt gave a slight hush of frustration as his plastered his larger body through the terrain. The land broken and scarred recovering from the events of the quake. While he was left unharmed, he had met many who were not, and it filled him with a slight pit of rage. He was the type of wolf who was, if he couldn't save them all, then it made him miserable. Tail flicking in irritation, he gave a solemn sigh. There was no use whining over spilt milk was there?
His eyes moved over the uprooted tree's, curiously watching it and wondering how many lives had been lost in the disaster. His mind was wrapping around it again, as the large wolf angrily flicked his tail and walked over to the tree setting paws on it and slamming them down as a lizard crawled out running in an opposite direction. Quelt gave a soft oops and apologized to the creature before standing on solid ground once more. He smiled laughed and shook his head.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
04-03-2014, 08:58 AM
Erani

Erani was wandering, searching for any herbs she could find to stock up her pile. Granted, it was unlikely she would ever find healthy plant life in this unforgiving place, but it couldn?t hurt to see, now could it? Deep blue gaze scanned the surroundings, keeping an eye on her footing to avoid falling into the larger cracks that riddled this place. No trees to give a buffer to the wind that ripped across it, buffeting her fur. No water to quench ones thirst in high summer heat. She could see why the land was one of the unclaimed lands. A pack would have to be tougher than sinew to eke out a living here.

And yet, this place wasn?t uninhabited. A masculine laugh caught her attention, her head turning into the harsh wind, ears at an angle to capture the sounds on the wind, but not to catch the wind full in the ears and render her momentarily deafened by the wind battering her ears. It had been a while since she had met an outside wolf that wasn?t on her borders to join her pack, but she was slightly wary about approaching a stranger. Some wolves lived only to wreak havoc, and she had no interest in becoming a victim. So she analyzed the scent as it came to her on the wind. Rogue, and with no recent scent of any of the packs that would suggest an encounter.

She gave a soft bark, announcing her presence, then settled upon her haunches, giving the stranger a choice to either approach, or go his own way.

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
04-03-2014, 09:35 AM

Well now did he feel like an idiot laughing to himself, once the woman made herself known it made him want to run and hide. That's what he wanted to do, but being the wolf that he was, he would not. Quelt would instead turn his body curiously towards her, observing her white coat and blue eyes along with her scent belonging to one of the local packs. It brought a friendly smile to his face, lately he had been seeing a lot of pack wolves. Most had given him a warm welcome to the lands, and not once had he met someone who had been rude yet to him. Probably because Quelt was civil, and never rude to anyone else in the first place.
He would move forward and sit on his haunches rolling shoulders back as he sat prideful as he usually would. As if he had something to be prideful about, which at the moment he didn't but that's how he felt. "Greetings, my names Quelt Arrow. I hope you and your pack are doing well since the earth-quake, it was a bit of a big one." he said in a soft kind tone. Hopefully he wasn't intruding much on her privacy, but being the way he was he always worried about others rather than himself. After all he had saved a small girl from the quake only to further learn that it was Vahva's daughter. So many connections, he wondered what more was in store for him.

Speech,

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
04-11-2014, 04:25 PM
Erani Adravendi

The stranger approached, settling on his haunches in front of her. He was quite large, not as large as Cairo had been, or Nova. He sat proudly, but his voice, when he greeted her, was pleasant. A good, kind voice. She nodded ?I am Erani Adravendi, Alpha Primary of Valhalla. We?re doing well enough. A few injuries, but no deaths. And you?? Snowy ears perked forward to hear him, deep blue pools studying his form to see if he needed any treatment.

Her tail flicked, curling about her haunches as her eyes returned to the male?s unusual dual colored eyes. Red around the pupil, Blue around the red. It made for an almost hypnotic stare, though Erani didn?t lose herself in them.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
04-29-2014, 06:00 PM

Quelt enjoyed these meetings, he saw himself as every alpha's equal. Though it may have been a bit self centered of him to think that way. Regardless of that he still kept that in mind when talking to others. Besides political intellect was something normal to him. It was good to hear, injuries were better than losing lives after all. He worried about strangers far too much, but it was simply his nature as it was.
"I had to save two dame's, and it amazed me to realize that one was the daughter of the other. A small girl by the name of Koi was with me during the quake and I had to pull her out of a land-slide. Luckily, she's alright. And then a wolf of Valhalla Vahva fell into the tar pits and I had to pull her out before she drowned in them. Other than that I am totally fine sore from falling but nothing that cannot be fixed with a bit of rest." Quelt said with a smile. Hopefully his information on about how Vahva was alright would be a bit condoling. After all Vahva had been a bit shaken up after, she was sweet underneath all that though.

Speech,