Cyanide Surprise [Joining]

Uisge

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2014, 12:23 PM
Uisge

Summer. Uisge had left some time ago and a journey to nowhere, and it would seem his purpose would remain in these lands. The male had wandered back, and new whisperings had reach his ears about a new pack. A lot seemed to have changed, for he knew about the packs in the lands previously, it was his job as an assassin after all, to know his targets. He had made his way straight towards the location of the pack lands, stopping upon the borders. Without hesitation, the dark beast lifted his head to call forth the Alphess he had heard so much about. He lowered his head, cobalt blue eyes narrowed as he waited, toes barely off the line of trespassing. He was eager to know, eager to find out if he could find a place to rise the ranks and prove his worth.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2014, 12:46 PM

The call echoed in her head. Massive paws kissed the earth as she weaved a path along the border, she was no more than a few minutes from the stranger, completing her routine border patrol. She would slow to an easy walk as the darkly hued man came into view. He stop waiting, toes kissing the border with a threat of trespassing.

"You stand on a fine line." She would stop a respectable distance from the man, coral eyes raking over his ivory and dark chocolate pelt. He was decent sized man, with a sense of power that rolled off him. Haunches would drop to the earth, waiting for the man to introduce himself and state the obvious. It was a mundane routine by now, all the members that had joined her pack, all seeking the samething.

Uisge

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2014, 05:39 PM
Uisge

She had arrived sooner then he expected, and that was all right with him. He was prepared, ready to offer himself. A light smirk rose upon inky jowls as the males sapphire orbs sought out her own, confidence wavering off of him like a tide. "I am not afraid." he purred, sapphires locked on her own. He showed no fear, no sense of backing down. He knew what he wanted and where he wanted to be, and that was here and now. "I am sure it is obvious why I am here today; I wish to seek entrance into your pack. In return, I will offer my skills of a skilled assassin and spy. I also dabble in the art of poison, I am no weak hearted fool." Strong Gaelic accent leaked from his tongue, obvious that he was from nowhere near these lands. And so he would wait for the Monarchs answer, and he would then begin to prove himself should she allow it.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2014, 08:35 PM

She would smirk as he spoke, words a purr. He did not back down, nor show any fear, he stood confidently before her, stating his intentions loud and clear. He had a strange accent that tinged his words, suggesting that he wasn't from around her. "Very well, in a few days time I will calling together a tournament of sorts, be there to battle for a rank." For now acceptance would be easy, they would have a chance to prove themselves, after that, she would tightened the reins on who was allowed to enter her pack. They would be forced to pass a rigorous test and if they failed, they would be driven away. Coral pools rested on the man, waiting to see if he had any further questions.