ardent

Rush

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
03-26-2014, 10:48 PM

She had ventured from her home, leaving it in the hands of Basilisk. They could manage for a few days, she trusted that between Basilisk and Kylar, things would not get out of hand. Her thoughts drifted to the dark man, she was surprised that he had returned to her pack, and by his offer. But he seemed more than capable, and she had already taken a liking to him.

Silver paws pressed into the lands of unfamiliar terrain. It was a pleasant break to be away from the familiar lands of her home. Perhaps she'd meet someone in search of a home and that would join her ranks. The gods knew she needed more adults within her ranks, for some reason, yearlings had flocked to her. But at least she would be able to mold them into whatever she wanted.

Coral gems swept the lands, nostrils quivering, taking in the unfamiliar scents and sounds. Dusk had fallen, making her exploration bearable. Summer had still not left. Muscles rippled beneath her thick pelt as she walked, her movements silent and graceful. Audits would twitch, taking in the sounds of another. The Monarch would halt, her crown lifting as she looked around for the intruder.

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
03-26-2014, 11:31 PM

It was pleasantly warm the father south he went, as much as he felt more at home in the cooler northern region he had to admit he was much more fond of the southern area?s climates. The prairie was much lusher than he was used too, very green, very alive. Scents swirled around him, flora and the faded scents of prey and masked under it all was the oh so alluring scent of a woman. He would salivate slightly doing his best to adjust his course to find her.
He was not making any effort to mask his approach, the sounds of paws crunching though plants would no doubt alert her, and would draw her attention to him. A form rose up before her, a silver dame only a slight bit large than he, but he was still growing, and a year or two older than him.
She stopped and seemed to seek him out, with a sly grin he slid around her sidestepping ever closer till he was in front of her, just a little too close. ?Looking for anyone?? He said, sickly sweet lyrics dripping ominously from his tongue.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
03-27-2014, 11:14 AM

The boys pale form would slide into her view, creeping around her under he stood before her, too close for his well being. Eyes would narrow, as her tail twitched at her hocks. He was a foolish boy. His sweet words dripped poison. He was certainly the spawn of something in hell. The Monarch would take a moment to scoff, he spoke as though he knew her, as though he was some special prize that she had stumbled upon.

"I don't look for anyone, boy." Words lashed out like a whip against his young flesh. He would learn quickly or risk his short pathetic life. The Queen would not flinch away from his proximity, she would remain still, unfazed by his self created power. He nothing, a mere child. Nothing more. He posed no threat to her.

"Do you always tease death in such a way?" A brow would lift as she suggested that today might be his last. Part of her was tempted to claim him, to force him into her ranks as a slave, to teach him a real life lesson. But her ranks already consisted of yearlings, she didn't need another, particularly one who went searching for trouble.

Lel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
04-03-2014, 02:22 AM

Lel was cocksure, a god in his own mind and as invincible as one, or so he thought. The older woman?s outward displeasure did little to faze him, he nearly shifted in closer when she spoke her words giving him some pause. He had to chuckle. ?Then it is luck perhaps.? He sneered, up at her, he would not be beaten not at a game he considered his own. ?Though for whom I can?t say yet??
She spoke again and he shook his head with a single rough bark of laughter. ?Only on days when it decides to wear a visage as pretty as it has today.? He was unaware of any danger he might be in with this woman. She was older yes, but he was sure could hold his own, no matter who he faced. He sauntered a step or two away from her, turning his back in a show of his confidence before suddenly spinning around again.
Settling upon his haunches, the sneer still plastered upon his face he spoke again. ?So what face has death chosen today hmm?? He would ask her name of her, he would be sure to remember it.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
04-20-2014, 01:58 PM

The boy was a fool, she could tell that much. A sneer was plastered on his face and spewed senseless words that did nothing but irritate the woman. Was he so oblivious to the danger? A brow lifted as he turned his back on her, stepping away from her before whirling around again. A fool indeed. It was amazing he had survived this long. As the boy sat, he would ask for her name, but she was not so sure she would give it to him. "Death has many faces my dear, and not all are so pretty."

The Queen remained standing, coral pools pinning the boy with a stare that shot daggers. "Tell me, do you always spend your time on such pointless antics?" He certainly didn't belong to a pack, and he thought to highly of himself to spend much time harassing strangers. Perhaps this foolish boy could be of use to her, perhaps he could learn a thing or two and not be so stupid all the time. Slowly the gears began to turn in her mind, calculating his worth and potential.

Lel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
05-09-2014, 10:58 PM

She would deny him her name, but Lel would pay it no mind. Clearly he was dancing precariously on a thin line? but oh how he so loved this dance. ?Well then I am glad death has decided to use this gorgeous one.? She glared at him but he paid it no mind, occasionally casting violet gaze about with disinterest. ?Trust me, once I feel something is pointless to pursue I no longer care, you should talk to some of the girls I have spurned.? He chuckled, there were of course no such creatures.
He looked back up at her, only a vague hint of amusement upon ivory features. ?Are you always so stern, or do you just not know how to take a compliment?? Oh how he loved this dance!

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
05-12-2014, 02:25 PM

His lips continued to flap uselessly, she had half a mind to remove his tongue, to silence him forever. He would turn a question on her, vague amusement playing on his face. Damn the gods for leading her here. She would keep her sharp gaze upon him. "I only have patience for those that are useful to me." He was clearly wasting her time, he served no purpose, but he could, if he so decided. If he didn't leave her be, then he find out just how stern she could be. Standing tall, the woman watched with disinterest as he seemed to vibrate with a certain giddiness. Some please come and save her from this hell. "What is your name, boy" She allowed the term to drip from her lips, purposefully trying to get under his skin. She wanted to see if he was all talk or had some spunk to him, some fire. Tail curled at her hocks, twitching with impatience. Perhaps she could get him to join her pack? If he was worthy of course. The last thing she needed was an arrogant yearling running around.