Iorwerth

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
04-01-2014, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2014, 04:17 AM by Iorwerth.)

After the terrible storms in the Spring, there was certainly no complaining about the weather that the Summer had graced Alacritia with. Of course, not to be too generous, the world couldn't let them get away quite so easily. As the season had reached it's end, the lands had begun to shake and shudder, the tremors ripping through the earth and destroying areas. Iorwerth could only imagine what state the barn might well be in now, though the man had other things to worry about.

He had strayed from the pack lands that day, not too far really though he certainly wasn't one who liked to abandon his duties for too long at all. Many of the pack had been a little on the quiet side as of late, and whilst he wasn't one to slack, Iorwerth saw no harm in taking a small break for himself. Of course it was during his little stroll that the earthquake had decided to strike the lands, and that certainly put a dampener on things.

The earthquake had torn a hole in the lands though, only adding to the danger Iorwerth was in. It was a hole that he had the potential to dodge, though unfortunately he'd noticed it a little too late and found himself slipping into the sub terrain, head colliding with rocks as he descended and by the time he hit the ground he'd fallen unconscious.

The tremors had stopped long before he awoke, and so the first thing he was aware of was the pain in his head, quite the headache he was rather lucky his injuries weren't any worse. He couldn't recall hitting his head though, or falling and now that he thought about it, he had no idea who he even was or what he was doing here.

Slowly he pushed himself to his paws, now a little more concious of stiff feeling in his joints, having been stuck uncomfortably for a day or so and then there were the deeper aches and bruises upon his body, though none certainly as bad as his head. The confusion of not knowing anything was gripping his attention though, and the pain definitely didn't seem to matter quite so much. Olive eyes glanced at the glow of the waterfall ahead, something told him to steer clear of that, some lingering common sense that hadn't been damaged it seemed but in that case, where should he go?

Satu

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-06-2014, 05:21 PM
Satu

Satu had left Ludicael's territory immediately after the pack meeting was over, intent on finding her missing siblings and friends and putting her mind at ease. Since she didn't know where to begin looking for Kili and Cirala, she set out for Seracia's territory. But the only wolf she had seen at the border informed her they'd seen Iorwerth setting out for another place before the earthquake and hadn't yet returned. It was with even greater alarm that Satu skirted Seracia's territory and set out in that direction, following a faint scent trail disrupted by the dust that had risen and settled during the quake. Her worry was not eased when the scent trail led to the edge of a hole that had been torn in the earth. She hesitated there, but Satu was nothing if not impulsive and she wasted little time before she began searching for a way down.

As she descended further, her eyes widened. The molten river of rock consumed her attention, it's swirling lethal colors mesmerizing. She moved closer, stopped just before the heat radiating from it was unbearable. In the weird light of the river, she suddenly realized she wasn't alone. The light illuminated a wolf she'd seen few times, though they shared the same blood. "Iorwerth!" she cried out, rushing forward. "Are you all right? Did you fall down here? I couldn't find you, I was worried!"

Iorwerth

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
04-07-2014, 05:36 PM

The puzzled male wandered around, still careful not to go close to the molten lava. It was rather warm down here and the closer he stepped towards the glowing river, the clearer it became that that it was the source of the heat. He couldn't remember ever feeling this hot, but then he couldn't remember feeling cold either, he wanted an escape of some sorts though his throbbing head couldn't find a way out yet.

"Iorwerth! Are you all right? Did you fall down here? I couldn't find you, I was worried!" He had been alone for quite some time before another suddenly shouted at him, her words startling him, perhaps the very first clue that something wasn't right with the typically alert male. He turned to face the other with a confused look upon his face, likely the second clue. "What?" With no recognition of his name, of Satu or scoffing at her worry that was certainly the biggest clue that something was very wrong here. "Start again. Who are you?"

Satu

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-22-2014, 07:35 AM
Satu

Iorwerth's reaction to her appearance left Satu dumbfounded, and mildly offended. All right so sure, they hadn't exactly been close because of the whole Iorwerth-going-off-to-live-with-their-father thing, but still he couldn't have possibly forgotten her that easily. She scowled at him, barely resisting the urge to stamp her foot angrily. "It's Satu. I don't see how you could forget me."

Satu really didn't know Iorwerth well enough to recognize that he wasn't acting like his normal self, but it was beginning to dawn on her that he hadn't really reacted at all to hearing his name. Like it was just another word to him. Maybe he was in shock or something? "Are you hurt at all, Iorwerth?" The frustrated irritation leaked away, replaced once more with concern. What if he'd like, broken his leg or something? Obviously he hadn't, right, because he was walking around? But maybe something like that, and he wasn't thinking straight? Darn it, she should have taken more healing lessons with Song...

OOC: Sorry it took so long, is so short and is so crappy. XD

Iorwerth

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
04-22-2014, 08:14 AM

Although his memory certainly wasn't working right at the moment, it seemed that Iorwerth still lacked tact when it came to dealing with emotions. "It's Satu. I don't see how you could forget me." He would simply shake his head to begin with, nothing about her words bringing forth any recognition in his mind. "No. I don't know you." He pointed out. "I'm afraid you must have made a mistake."

"Are you hurt at all, Iorwerth?" She would ask, now calming slightly though using that name again. It hadn't yet occurred to him that whilst he had this female's name he had no idea what his own was. "My heart hurts a little." He responded, somewhat reluctantly. It was more than a little though and there was no denying that pain really, but for some reason he didn't wish to acknowledge the injuries and would defensively keep quiet about the aches upon the rest of his body.

Satu

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-26-2014, 01:07 PM
Satu

"I am not making a mistake," she retorted. Mistaking someone for her brother? No way. She wasn't that daydream-y.

Ooook. Now it was becoming clear even to Satu, who was inclined to think the best in everyone and make excuses for them, that there was something seriously wrong with Iorwerth right now. Again she wished for a little more training in healing - not that she wanted to be a healer, but because way out here, it would be a serious problem getting him to a healer. He had a headache... could that be what was making him act weird? Had he fallen in and hit his head or something? What did they call that... a concussion. Yeah. Maybe that's what he had. Did those make you forget things, too? His name, her name...

"Do you remember anything?" she asked - demanded, more, with quite a bit of exasperation tinging the concern still. She paced closer, trying to examine him in the weird light. How hurt was he?

Iorwerth

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
04-26-2014, 01:37 PM

"I am not making a mistake," His expression would grow a little more serious. He certainly wasn't making one, he didn't know of anyone called Satu. Come to think of it he didn't think he knew of anyone else at all though he though little on the matter. "You must be." He responded defiantly. "I don't know you."

There was a some silence for a moment and then finally she spoke once more. "Do you remember anything?" Rather than respond swiftly as he had before, Iorwerth remained quiet thinking upon her words. What did he remember? Surely he knew something about himself? He could recall facts and skills but what did he know about himself? He had no idea, was that right? Should he remember something? "No..." He responded slowly, not really willing to admit there could possibly be something wrong with him.

Satu

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-27-2014, 04:23 PM

Satu bristled at his insistence that she was wrong. "I am not," she insisted, half growl and half wail. Why was he being so awful? She knew her own darn brother, ok?

Her hackles slowly lowered as he admitted that he didn't remember anything. She huffed worriedly, trying to think. What should she do? Convince him to go with her to Seracia or Ludicael? She didn't know if he'd refuse because he thought she was some creepy... creeper. Or something.

"Hey, we should really get you to a healer or something," she suggested tentatively. "I mean, if you fell hard enough to not remember anything, that seems pretty serious." What if he did refuse? Would he just live down here next to this creepy fire river for the rest of his life, turning into some weird hairy cave-wolf? Should she stay and keep him company? This whole situation was quite beyond poor Satu.

"Speech"

Iorwerth

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
04-27-2014, 04:37 PM

"I am not," For whatever reason this crazy female still seemed to think that they knew each other. How on earth was that possibly when he had no idea who on earth she was? Clearly she was mistaken in some form or another, whether she had gotten him mixed up with another or was perhaps inventing stories about strangers, pretending that she somehow knew them. Truth be told if she carried on insisting that she wasn't wrong, Iorwerth wasn't sure he really wanted to stay around her all that much longer.

Suddenly though she would calm and Iorwerth hoped that would be the end of it. The strange woman would leave him alone and he'd go back to, well he wasn't really sure to be honest but he'd figure it out. "Hey, we should really get you to a healer or something," He frowned at the suggestion. He was not wounded enough to go crying to some healer, what on earth were they really going to do anyway? A ridiculous idea in his mind, one that matched her silly fantasy that they knew each other. "I mean, if you fell hard enough to not remember anything, that seems pretty serious."

Somewhere he knew she had a point, though there was a fierce pride within him that didn't want to admit she was right. There really was no arguing with the problem that he couldn't recall his own life, something did feel rather odd about that the more he thought about it; he wasn't a child he should have done all sorts of things but he couldn't remember a single one. "I don't need a healer." He declared stubbornly. "But fine, if it'll shut you up I'll come with you." He would have rather gotten away but secretly there was a part of him growing a little more scared about the lack of memories.

Satu

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-04-2014, 02:36 PM

Satu's ears quivered with a potent mix of anger, hurt feelings, and humiliation. Were she any less the wolf she was, she might have burst into tears at her brother's stubborn meanness, but instead her jaw set into an equally stubborn expression. At least he was going to actually let her bring him - and she'd darn well drag him if she had to - to a healer. And the only ones she really knew were in Ludicael, so that was where they were going, whether he liked it or not!

"Fine then, we're going to Ludicael. Our cousins are there and they're really good healers so they should have you fixed up before you know it." She deliberately emphasized that the Destructions were his cousins; if that didn't convince him that she actually did know him, what would?!

She flicked her tail and turn back toward the cavern entrance, stalking quite grumpily on her way. And she swore, if he didn't follow she really would go drag him... by the tail if necessary! Gosh he was so darn stubborn, it was hard to believe sometimes that they were actually littermates!

"Speech"

Iorwerth

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
05-04-2014, 02:56 PM

Iorwerth had always been quite the proud wolf, being brought up in royal family, particularly his father would certainly do that to you. Whilst he may not have had a clue who he was and what he'd done with his life it was certainly becoming obvious that certain personality traits had no faded from him at all. He was as awkward and annoying as ever, perhaps even more so but this time poor Satu would be stuck with her pig-headed brother and perhaps see once and for all whether it was better having him out of her life or not.

Ludicael meant little to him, he hadn't really known the pack much to begin with and even his own home in Seracia had been forgotten about not to mention his birth pack of Uroril. The names would have been complete gibberish to the man and he simply gave steady nod of his head as though he understood, not wishing to admit he was rather clueless. One thing however would grip his attention and bring him further confusion and he couldn't help but question. "Wait, our cousins?"

Satu

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
05-04-2014, 03:12 PM

Iorwerth didn't seem to be really inclined to argue this time, and Satu was about to set out with a little vigor when she was suddenly brought to a halt by Iorwerth's question. She glanced back over her shoulder, ears twitching with embarrassment. Proooobably should have started with this rather than tacking it on to the end of the conversation, now that she thought about it. "Oh, uh, yeah... about that... you're kind of my brother. Littermate actually. We have a sister too. And we have a ton of cousins." Oh yeah, smooth Satu. I'm just your sister, no big deal. Not like that's basically the only thing between us or anything right?

"Speech"

Iorwerth

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
05-04-2014, 04:15 PM

Iorwerth would begin to follow Satu as she led the way out, pausing momentarily as she explained the fact that they were siblings. He had two sisters and lots of cousins? Clearly he couldn't recall a thing about his family at the moment, and whilst it was indeed odd that there was now this sudden news that he had a sister, the man simply tried to shrug it off. There was apparently a fair amount he was going to need to learn now. He certainly had a few questions now though, if this was his sister then she could probably tell him more about himself, and certainly explained why she'd been convinced that they knew each other. Starting up once more he'd follow the brown girl again, at least for now anyway.