baby take me higher

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2014, 08:21 PM

ooc;; no one else this time please!

The mammoth of a beast trolled the edge of the forest, sickly green gaze slipping through the trees as he continued further along the edge of of the scent markers. It was a balancing act, teetering on the edge of trespassing and not trespassing as massive paws pressed against the ground and expanded heavily to accommodate his weight. It had already been a few weeks but since their meeting he had taken a few trips to the hot springs near his sisters den and had soaked long enough to rid his pelt of of the mud, blood and debris he had collected over the months in his pelt. He was sleek now, deep black pelt marked with slight hints of silver that rippled and flittered over sleek muscles. He didn't call. He could't really call seeing as he didn't know who he was calling. So instead he continued prowling and hoped that maybe this woman would be a good alpha and patrolled her boarders.

Speech!

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2014, 08:28 PM

He had returned. Though he smelled significantly better this time. He balanced along the edges of her territory, kissing the edges. She trailed behind him silently, simply watching, waiting. Not once did he spot and call for her. He simply continued, testing just how close he could get without trespassing. "Thats a fine line you walk." She would coed to the man.

She would walk up beside him, quickening her pace until she caught up. Coral gaze would slide towards him. "Well, aren't you something to look at when you take care of yourself." A small bite of laughter would roll off her tongue. Now that the dirt and muck was gone from his pelt, she could clearly see the richness of his ebony pelt and the lighter designs that designed his behemoth frame.

"What brings you back?"

Talk like this

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2014, 08:37 PM

The breeze was flowing in his face, pushing his scent towards her but not bringing her's to him. Paws pressed against the ground and crushed twigs, giving absolutely no care to the noise he was making and at the same time masking the sound of the woman behind him. So it wasn't until she actually spoke that he would note her presence and the beast would slow his role and turned his head, crown tipping to look over his shoulder at her a bit awkwardly, devilish smile dancing on his lips. "I hoped you would notice?" He said easily, voice still a gruff rumble but less harsh then it had been before. She trotted up easily beside him and he didn't move, instead lowered his head slightly and allowed sickly gaze to follow her movements, eyes never leaving her's in a half dominant gesture and half amused. "My sister had her children and now she wants to take over the world. Its about time I find my own place. Your offer interested me despite your lackies. I hope you have found more? promising prospects?" He asked easily, throat not hurting so much this go around as he allowed the words to drift off his tongue in a husky tone.

Speech!

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2014, 08:44 PM

A smile would twist her features with amusement, a sick wickedness dancing her vibrant eyes. His words were still gruff, but not nearly as bad as when they had first met. He went on to explain his situation. Her mind drifted back the red woman she had met, who had recently had children. What were the odds that they were related? They looked nothing alike, and there were so many wolves around, that the chances were slim.

She couldn't help but shake her head as he spoke of Neios. The boy had infuriated her that day, he was lucky to still be breathing. "Neios is a?special case, I suppose. Do you think I'd take anything less than promising?" A brow would lift with amused arrogance. She didn't know why, but she liked him. There was something about him that called to her.

Talk like this

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2014, 09:58 PM

Her expression was peculiar but he didn't question it, simply allowed the sinister smile to to slither up the edges of his lips. It was more a a smirk, dark and easy as sickly green eyes followed those dancing vibrant orbs or hers. Her words made that smirk disappear momentarily though, a frown creasing his brows as he watched her cautiously. "I smell young here. Yearlings only. Though I will agree that training them young is the best let be honest. You couldn't do much with them now. What?" He murmured, taking a step closer to his maw was close to her ear, hot breath cascading down her neck and cheek. "They're going to kill your enemies with milk teeth?" There was a smile in his tone, a devilish laughter dancing in eyes as they strained to look at black tipped ears as if he could see her expression from there. He would remain only for a moment before pulling back, a throaty laugh rolling up his throat.

Speech!

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2014, 10:14 PM

He was smart, that was for sure. He could tell that mostly young resided her. Immediately, the man would step closer, his hot breath tickling her ear. For a moment, she was caught off guard, he had been so hostile before and now? His small taunt dragged a laugh from her throat. As quickly as he appeared, he was gone.

"And what are you suggesting?" Her crown would tip towards him, coral pools darkening as she spoke. He played an interesting, a dangerous, game. It would be her turn to invade his space. The Queen would step towards him, brushing her side against him as she spoke.

His laughter would be a pleasant sound, one she never thought to hear. A smirk tugged at dark lips. Formality be damned. She suddenly was highly aware of his presence and everything around her. "Whats your name?"

Talk like this

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2014, 11:17 PM

He had been wandering around her pack a bit longer then she had noticed he hoped, long enough to catch the scent of the youngsters. He had always had a good nose and young wolves had a particular scent just as old wolves did so it wasn't hard to pick them out from the few others who were of age. What was he suggesting? He chuckled devilishly, throwing her a wink as if she should know what he was suggesting all too well. Could she train them all herself? Were they able to be trained? And what help were children who had no experience with life never mind war. "I'm suggesting you let me help you my dear?" He rumbled, a toothy grin slinking across his dark lips. Then she was closing the gap once more and he didn't flinch or shy away from her touch, rather leaned into it slightly and even reached out to run his maw along her spin as she passed. "Kylar Sovari? And yourself dear queen?" her murmured, voice low and husky now, for her ears alone as he studied her through hooded eyes.

Speech!

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2014, 11:24 PM

The man had a flirtatious side that she never expected. He would laugh, throwing a wink her way, suggesting that she knew exactly what he meant. A toothy grin would follow his words, offering his help. Clearly something had changed since they last met. The dark man would not shy away from her touch, but rather leaned into, allowing his jaws to skim her back as she passed.

His name would find its way into her ears, burying itself in her brain forever. "Cataleya." She would come to stop, craning her neck around to look at him, her words dripping sickly sweet honey, her name rolled expertly off her tongue. "Suppose I let you help me, what do you want in return?" It was dangerous to leave such an open ended question to a stranger, but she had a feeling that she would not regret her decision.

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2014, 11:33 PM

Cataleya? The name was delicious and felt good as he rolled it around on his tongue though he did not repeat it. No it was his to hold onto, all his own. So what would he want in return? Sly smirk slid onto his lips once more as he faked a pensive, thoughtful look. Green eyes were cast to the sky as if he truly had to ponder the idea but it wasn't long before gaze returned to her. "I have someone I need dead. Or maybe someones. I'm not sure yet? Let me kill them and remain here. Give me a rank and I'll be all yours to command my dear?" He rumbled before pushing his shoulder rather roughly into her hip, teeth falling down to nip at her flanks. "And possibly? Some companionship every now and then?" There wasn't so much a question there as a demand. It had been some time since he had been with a woman, having spent his time trying to be at least a good example of a father even if he hadn't been there all the time for them.

Speech!

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2014, 11:49 PM

Amusement. It crossed her face as Kylar tried to look thoughtful. His next words however, had her looking genuinely thoughtful. Everyone had someone they wanted dead, but whether or not they acted on it was a different story. "I have no issue with who you kill, so long as you don't bring war to my door." She made it quite simple and clear. He could stay, but she would not cover his ass if he brought the world down upon himself.

His shoulder would collide roughly with her hip, fangs dropping to nip at her flesh. There wasn't a question in his offer. He knew what he wanted, and he would have it. Not that she would object. The Queen would turn, leaning close enough to him that she could nip at his neck, below his jaw. "Welcome to Elysium." Her breath would aim to wrap his ear in a hot caress, her tongue teasing the triangular appendage.

He wanted a rank, that she would give him, but not after he earned it. Idly she thought about him as Duke. However, the flame that started in her belly had spread, igniting her blood and a carnal craving that demanded to be sated. Roughly, she would push her shoulder into his, sliding her silvery frame along his.

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
03-25-2014, 12:08 AM

"Last time I smelt him he was a rouge. His death shouldn't bring a war?" He murmured easily, an honest answer to an honest statement. He didn't expect her to cover his ass, if he went hunting for his target then he would stay away from pack lands long enough to keep the pack scent off of himself. It wasn't his first kill and he planned to not make a mess of it. But as she turned to nipped his neck rather roughly and speak her verbal acceptance to his offer all thought of revenge, blood and death would flee his mind. No. That was no longer the deal that they were discussing. Instead they were discussing his second demands and she seemed more then willing to accommodate him. Teeth began to nip along her spine before finding her ruff. Jaws unhinged to get a good grip of her ruff, yanking her rather roughly backwards while he repositioned himself behind her. "Long live the queen?" He would murmur into her flesh before lifting his massive frame above her, forelimbs wrapping around slender waist. What a good way to start a working relationship?

-fade to black-

Speech!

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
03-25-2014, 12:16 AM
ooc: MATURE warning for Cats potty mouth.

There would be no more need for words. His fangs would fall along her spine until he found her scruff. The Queen would shutter as his fangs grabbed her, roughly yanking her back against him. A wicked grin would pull at her lips. Finally. So long she had been without a man who knew just how to fuck her. She would fall into his embrace with ease, her skin coming to life with anticipation. His muffled words would bounce off her flesh and onto distracted ears. This was going to be an excellent relationship. It was her last thought as his limbs wrapped around her waist and her drove into a world of bliss.

-fade-