Helix0565

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-17-2024, 07:57 AM
I decided to open up some plots for my boy Alaric! Down below are the relationships that he's open to and what I would like the relationship to go in direction wise. I am open to changing a few things where and there.

Love Interest
This relationship will be largely transformative for Alaric. If the lady is good hearted, kind, and open to the world she may influence Alaric to change for the better and redeem himself little by little. If the lady is dark, twisted, or just overall not a very good influence then Alaric could become someone even worse than he is now. Potential power couple, even?

Best friend
Preferably the voice of reason for Alaric. A friend who will help ground him and help to see things from a new perspective. Also, someone to train with, skills with, and overall go through life with on the continent.

Enemies
The object of all Alaric's hatred. It takes a special wolf to earn the wrath and hatred of Alaric, especially to run this deep. It will be on sight should they meet once the enemy plot has taken off. Alaric will tailor his life to ensuring their downfall and his surpassing of them. Definitely could be full of some angst, revenge, mutual hateful obsession, etc.

Children(adopted or not)
Alaric will most likely only want children when he's found a good mother figure for them. He doesn't see himself fit to raise children by himself and knows he would corrupt them in the worse ways, something he doesn't want them to become. Himself.

form
User:
Character:
Relationship:
Ideas for the relationship/plots:
How long do you want the relationship to last:

Vadim

Loner

Novice Fighter (20)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
04-17-2024, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2024, 11:16 AM by Vadim. Edited 1 time in total.)
Stepping forward with casimir- he’s very sensible and could be a great friend.

I have Melisande who would redeem him? Or Soleste would darken him incredibly I’d think. Power couple indeed. She’s poly but could be influenced otherwise
Vadim's proclaimed wife is Iris, therefor she may intrude any threads regardless of their tag.

Vadim is a character that is entirely rated mature for too many reasons to list. Viewer discretion is advised with any of his posts & threads.

Helix0565

gems
size
-
build
-
player
04-18-2024, 03:41 AM
(04-17-2024, 11:15 AM)Vadim Wrote: Stepping forward with casimir- he’s very sensible and could be a great friend.

I have Melisande who would redeem him? Or Soleste would darken him incredibly I’d think. Power couple indeed. She’s poly but could be influenced otherwise

Would you like to plot casimir and Melisande meeting him?? We could do on discord if you want about it. My discord is the same as here.