gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Teegan
04-18-2024, 11:51 AM
Nila hadn’t been able to calm her mind since the monochrome woman had poked at her, had begun to chip and crack away at her walls. Had pushed her to act out of her training while poking at her in ways that made her want to be free. Free to rip the white throat for insinuating things. To take Her eyes for looking at Kaino. Her jealousy had her Pacing the clearing well after the woman left Nila tried to breathe. To calm herself down. She would be in so much trouble with Kaino soon.

Taking a deep breath she moved out of the little clearing. Her focus now is on her den with Kaino. She moved through the brush quickly. Hoping not to run into anyone else. She didn’t have the strength to play meek now. She needed to see Kaino. To hold her and be reminded that it was all okay.

She only stopped moving as she approached the entrance of their makeshift home. The silver fae wasn’t there though. And pain surged through her chest. She needed Kaino. She was spiraling. Sitting down, she did something she had never dared do before. She threw her head back and called for Kaino.
Nila is rated 3-3-3, TW to anyone threading with her.

Kaino has permission to Join in any of Nila’s Threads as her Master.

[Image: Ns0L0GC.png]

Kaino

The Syndicate
Emira

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
04-28-2024, 06:34 PM

Kai had zero idea that anything might be amiss as things had been going relatively smoothly within the band. If she'd known that something might be wrong, she probably wouldn't have let Nila leave their makeshift den, but the lavender woman was no fortune teller. So, just like every other day, she left the den and meandered off to do... Kaino things.

The bob-tailed fae had just traded one of her lower quality furs for a long spool of twisted wire when she heard Nila call for her. That... wasn't right. Nila was quiet and submissive to the outside world. If she was calling, then something was wrong. Sliding her head through the center of the spool of wire, Kaino made a beeline for the den that she and her Sidi shared. Spindly legs cut through the snow like a knife and soon she was crashing into the den, bringing a good deal of the snow with her.

Mint and ice eyes scanned the form of her earthen colored lover, looking for any sort of wounds or damage. "What is it? What's wrong?" There was panic and concern in the fae's eyes, belying just how she felt about the other woman.

"Kaino Saxe"

Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]

Nila

The Syndicate
Sidi

Expert Intellectual (140)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Teegan
05-10-2024, 04:31 PM
Relief flooded through the Sidi as the silver fur of her lover came into view. A whimper escaped from her lips as she watched the concern dance across Kaino’s gaze. Looking down at the ground the weight of her encounter began to fully settle on her shoulders.

Tears warm and salty began to well in her eyes as her shoulders slumped forward. Defeated, she let her tears run down her face. “k-kai” she sobbed standing now to move towards her lover.

”I was just, just trying to collect herbs. And S-she came out of no where.” she began to explain to Kaino what had happened. ” I tried to do as I’m supposed to. I really tried to be invisible but she wouldn’t stop poking at me. I’m a-sorry” the girl sobbed now.
Nila is rated 3-3-3, TW to anyone threading with her.

Kaino has permission to Join in any of Nila’s Threads as her Master.

[Image: Ns0L0GC.png]

Kaino

The Syndicate
Emira

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (245)

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Res
05-28-2024, 04:24 PM

Nila wasn't physically injured and so Kaino's hackles settled. The lavender woman listened in confusion as the earthen woman sobbed through her explanation. "She came out of nowhere." Who was "she?" She'd never be able to find out if Nai kept blubbering on, so Kai bundled the woman into her embrace and soothed her as best as she could.

It took a bit, but once Nila had calmed some, Kaino decided to ask again, hoping that she'd better understand this time. "Now tell me what happened." One paw continued to run soothing tracks down the Sidi woman's back. Kai held her close, letting her know that she was there. Hopefully Nila could hold it together enough so that Kai had some idea as to whom she was murdering.

"Speech"
Despite being absolutely adorable, Kaino is an adult character that indulges in adult situations. Viewer discretion advised.
[Image: fGJURoI.png]