�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-22-2014, 08:23 PM
Hollow <3 Keno/Birch can jump in if Keno has time or wants to since she mentions trying to sneak around him to get out of the den.
Quote:
Take me to the place where the white boys dance.

?owyn hadn't been getting much sleep with the constant pains that were occurring in her stomach. She had been meaning to seek out Ellis for a while to see if he had a poultice or something of use to her to help stop them. Her belly had started to swell a bit and it had become obvious that she was with child. She took a deep breathe and pushed herself up. She tried to do so without waking Birch or the others. Everything was starting to form together and she could see the midst of the pack coming together. Soon she would have few choices. She could wait for her pups to be delivered and then challenge for an existing pack or she could wait until she had enough of a claim to form her own. A small smile graced her muzzle as she made her way to the bay. She sat there, perched on the rock she called her favorite spot overlooking the lake. It had been where she and Birch had consummated their mateship and even before that she would eat there because the site was breathtaking.

Take me to the place where they run and play

Hollow

gems
size
build
player
03-22-2014, 08:39 PM
It had been weeks. Or maybe days, the dark male couldn't tell anymore, his ears were pinned to his head and his eyes were stretched wide in terror. The right of green appeared to glow with the creeping terror. It would flood him relentlessly for moments before he could fight it back down. The last he could remember was searching for a lost pup outside of his territory, but then there was nothing. Blackness, it was so sudden. Then Hollow Nite woke up, his pack scent was gone, the trees were strange, nothing like his beloved thicket, and Nina.. where was Nina? His alphess, they were to have pups, his bloodline would be royalty!

"Nina!? Miccah!? Iopah!? Someone?" he called out, a feeble attempt. Before slumping against a tree, he felt his eyes mist for his lost family... never again to see the faces of those loyal to him, or the love glimmering deeply in Nina's remaining eye. His fur matted, the dark male was no longer the picture of power he used to be. Blankly as he stared at the ground a scent crossed his nose. Wolf, A growl started deep within his chest as he moved towards the scent at last coming up to whom appeared to be a she wolf. His eyes wide with fear he called out. "Who are you and where am I?"

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-22-2014, 08:50 PM
Quote:

She heard the shouts off in the distance, all names that she was unfamiliar with. Then she saw a black figure against a black night, the moon being her only source from telling the wolf from the background as it questioned her with a bit of fear in his eyes. "Fontamo Bay. ?owyn Dominique-Neytonya." She reported with a small dip of your head. "Your in the lands of Alacritia and this particular land is hosting my family and followers until I have the power to claim it as Salvatur." She informed him in her usual matter-of-factly tone. The summer had not been kind to them other than her heat and pregnancy. She was concerned with what Autumn would bring and especially if her allies would remain allies. She looked at him with curiosity. "Who are you new face?"

Hollow

gems
size
build
player
03-22-2014, 08:59 PM
New names spewed from the she wolf's mouth... but the main thing he took from it was that he wasn't in Relic Lore anymore. He had no idea how to get back and truth be told, he had only found the place by accident. He seated himself and slumped his shoulders, deep in thought. Now what? They're all gone... every one of them, my whole family. Gone. It had happened again, it would seem that the dark male was not allowed a family. Only heartache and sorrow trod alongside him. He kept his gaze downcast though he heard her final words.

"Hello Eowyn. I am Hollow Nite... I was once the leader of a pack but somehow I am here now, I do not remember how it happened... just that I am here." Every word was laden with sadness as his mind repeated over and over, They're gone, they're gone. Oh the pain was so great he could hardly bear it, a pang of sadness hit him so hard his eyes misted again and he gasped, tucking his head back into his chest. How would he survive this?

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-22-2014, 09:04 PM
Quote:

?owyn felt a pang of sympathy for the lost and confused man. She listened to his story and it almost made her upset, but she had to stand up tall and be a leader like she was supposed to be. "Well Hollow Nite. I do not know about your family nor this place you come from. But the least I can do is offer you an in with my family until you can find some more information. You could even stay if you'd like to. I'm sure Birch would not mind, though he can be protective at times." She said with a smile of sympathy. She climbed down from her rock and through the 3 inch water that separated it from the shore. Her stunning dark tawny pelt not wet above the ankles.

Hollow

gems
size
build
player
03-22-2014, 09:41 PM
Hollow thought, a painful memory flashed into his head, he had been little more than a yearling, offered a home by Nina. The thicket of secrets there she stood before him, and he had pledged allegiance to her and the pack that came soon after... secret woodlands... his home. His family, but no more, with a heavy knot in his stomach the dark male nodded his head. Reflecting on how he once would have been, remembering all of the border patrols he had taken that had ended in a new member joining his ranks, the Nite male stood tall and proud for one moment.

His strength returned to him just for long enough to speak "I accept your offer, I cannot promise you that I will stay, but I can promise you that I will work hard until such a time, when I must stay or go. Hollow gave a smile before his head dipped again and his shoulders fell, but now he walked a little taller. His heart still felt like a stone... but this was a start.

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-22-2014, 09:46 PM
Quote:

?owyn offered a smile as he said he could work hard until the day came where he had to leave. "That is all I ask of you Hollow." She said as she shook her pelt a bit. "Birch and the rest are sleeping so you may meet them in the morning if you'd like." She offered, not wanting to wake her mate, his sister, the healer or any of the other wolves who were in their makeshift camp area at the late hours of the night. Pharos was off scouting and preaching as she expected of him. She would not limit his freedom or his duty to his gods for her own selfish needs.

Hollow

gems
size
build
player
03-22-2014, 10:05 PM
Hollow simply nodded his head to her response knowing full well that the future was unpredictable just as much as it had been in Relic Lore, the thoughts that swirled within his mind seemed to gain speed with every second, He saw images flashing through his mind, until at last it came to rest with Nina. His heart grew heavier still and he made near silent whines, shed his tears in perfect quiet. His head turned away from the she wolf hoping that soon they would be off.

After a few moments in his own mournful silence before picking his head up and looking at Eowyn in silence. He was embarrassed at his momentary weakness but he kept his face a mask wondering what she would say next, as much as he wished he wasn't here, he was and now he had to adapt. He had to find his way back to the glory he once knew, maybe form his own pack or support one as he had done, in Relic lore.

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-08-2014, 09:42 AM

?owyn had made her way from the water and towards the den where the rest of them had been resting. She counted the heads in the den. One being Birch, two Ellis, three Aranya, four myself, five Ian. There was also Pharos, however he was never really there because he was off doing the work his gods requested him to do. She could tell the sun would start to rise soon and so she gave a small yawn and settled down near the outside of the den close to Birch. Before long she had drifted into a sound and peaceful sleep.

-Exit, sorry it took so long-

"speech"
violent delights have violent ends and in their triumph die
TEMPLATE ? NDA OF RCR & RPG-D