gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle
05-01-2024, 07:29 PM
This sucked. Copper pouted as he kicked away a rock and watched it tumble down the falls. He wasn’t supposed to be this close to the falls but whatever. His so called father didn’t have control over him. Who did these people think they were anyway? They all looked so… happy, and it bothered him. Where were the war pits, the torture chambers. It felt like he had been ripped off. Or maybe, he was just upset because mommy dearest wasn’t paying attention to them anymore. He had to be stuck here, with his sister. Which made him groan.

At least they didn’t have an adult breathing down their neck all the time. Copper was smart enough to stay within pack lands at the very least. But the boy was brewing, upset over seemingly nothing but to him it was the worst thing in the world. Where was his gain in all of this?

Alexandrite

Polaris
Novice

Advanced Healer (105)

Advanced Intellectual (80)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
05-02-2024, 12:16 AM

Alexandrite was heading back to the den when she spotted... Her brother... What was he doing? He was way too close to the falls. Then she watched as he kicked a rock over the falls. Why in the world was he so stupid? She scrunched her face up, this won't do at all. Was he trying to kill himself or something? Geeze! He was going to be in so much trouble!

"Cop!" She called out and ran over the ground to get closer to him, She didn't want to lose him, "Copper! Get back from there!" She tried to reach out to grab him, "You know we can't be this close!" She hissed as she berated him. She didn't want to admit it yet, but he was all she had left and wouldn't know what to do if she lost him too.

Speech/Thoughts

[Image: 20Rva1y.png]

Copper

Polaris
Brood

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle
05-10-2024, 09:32 PM
What! He turned, lo and behold his sister coming to yell at him because he was "too" close to the falls. Then she tried to touch him! He growled, fine, jumping away from the water but with his hackles raised as he narrowed his eyes at her. "What you wanna fight or somethin?" he scoffed then sat down, straightening his purple chest fur. "I’ll do as I please thank you very much."

Copper stood up and stuck his tongue out at her. "It’s your fault we got stuck in this place. I miss the hollow, there were lots of little frogs to squish." this place was so boring. He didn’t want to be nagged anymore, it was too crowded and he couldn’t go anywhere. Maybe he should just throw himself in the water. He sat there pouting.

Alexandrite

Polaris
Novice

Advanced Healer (105)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
05-11-2024, 12:28 AM

Alexa nearly gasped as he jumped but was relieved when he jumped away from the water. She sighed as he got all tough and evasive. "No, I don't wanna fight." She scowled and shook her head. Knowing he was away from the fall now she started to turn away and head back when her purple ear rove back to I'm to catch his accusation.

"My fault?" She turned back to him, confusion shadowed over her mismatched features. How was moving here her fault?

"Well, I like it here! I don't want you going around and skewing it up. There's frogs inna creek down there. You can skish them there!" She said angrily. Talking to her brother made her slip into a mush-like speech, maybe akin to baby talk, it was just faster to talk to him that way. Why's he gotta be so upset about this place? It was so nice and peaceful. And far less wet.

Speech/Thoughts

Copper

Polaris
Brood

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Navigator (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle
05-12-2024, 09:49 PM
Copper watched her with disdain. A fluttering impulsive thought crossed his mind to throw her in the water, but he refrained. Maybe he didn’t actually want to hurt his sister. "We’ll good for you that you wike it here cuz it sucks!" Copper snapped as he ran closer to her. He stopped though glaring as he looked momentarily down towards the creek. He sat and puffed out his chest.

"Go fetch me a frog!" copper pointed out. She wanted to make him happy right? Otherwise maybe he’d throw a huge fit. Copper literally was a little guy who didn’t know how to process his emotions. Then again maybe he was lucky he didn’t see some of his mother’s darker sides. Then maybe he would’ve been different.

Alexandrite

Polaris
Novice

Advanced Healer (105)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
LadyElin
05-24-2024, 06:04 PM

Alexa curled her lip at him as he snapped but shrank as he charged up to her. He loved to torment her and push her around. She hated it but wouldn't dare get him in trouble for it. She was taught early on that she wasn't allowed to complain about his bullying and it might have even made it worse as their mother would sometimes join him.

She grimaced as he commanded her to get him a frog. She contemplated telling him off to get his own frog but maybe she could turn it into something better.

"On-y if you help! Race ya!" She suggested, She wasn't as good as him at catching frogs anyway. She lurched forward and gently grasped a few of his chest hairs that puffed out at her for a quick playful tug then darted her way toward the creek. A race to see who would get to the creek first!

Alexandrite vs Copper for Race
Round 1/-
Size: Medium
Build: Light
Skills: Advanced Healer & Novice Intellectual
Specialty: n/a

Speech/Thoughts