gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
05-31-2024, 10:05 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2024, 10:46 AM by Érebos. Edited 1 time in total.)

he's elusive, but helpful. found to be loading the cache of fresh meat from his occasional lonesome hunts. having been in insomnia for some time now, he gathered the ropes of how things worked here. and to his surprise, medusa was a steady leader. many children filled the ranks for now and he didn't take her for a mother. but nonetheless, she continued to surprise him. however so, the step down from her throne was more than noteworthy. and it conflicted him. "was anyone else as worthy as she? she fought to claim my presence.." he hummed in apparent ponder whilst perching near the brink of the stream that ran through the pride lands. his reflection still in the water as he continued to dissect the meaning of it all. who even was enki? a no one to him.. could he trust her judgment?

erebos found himself intrigued more & more with widow. although her tactics of courtship and habits of polygamy worried him, he kept his fears at bay and focused on the prize. but perhaps insomnia could deliver on him whims, too? he was one to take and seize advantages, no matter. but he wanted to keep life simple for now. the observer of the pack, he liked to think.

"Speech"

Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (614)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

WealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeanceCritical Dodge!
LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - AromanticSocialite
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La LaHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1KDream Weaver
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-11-2024, 12:59 AM

She was making her rounds along the borders, strengthening the markers and ensuring all was well before taking off to look for her dear little Ripper. Her children were about fully grown and making her oh so proud! They had been working their asses off, and Red was making progress as Insomnia's future leader. Enki too, was doing a good job in holding down the fort for her while she made sure Red and her other kids had her sole attention for the future.

Not only that, but now that Widow had secured her crown and moved to Auster, Medusa now had ranks to fill and new members to find after letting Widow's kids go with her. She grinned at the thought of at last having a complete ally, and would be visiting Widow's pack very soon after they settled in. But for now, someone else caught her attention. The dual toned man, Erebos. She had been watching him, noting the contributions he made to the pack and of course, it pleased her. Changing her path, she made a beeline for the man. "Medusa thanks you for your help in Insomnia! How has Erebos been?" She questioned curiously, a slight tilt of her head as she waits for his answer.

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Érebos

Hellborn
Reaper

Advanced Fighter (70)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
06-20-2024, 04:07 PM

she found him, like she did the day they met. but somehow, their terms were much less aggravated. a strong feeling of familiarity filled him, making him rather relaxed at the sight of her. medusa. "I have been well, thank you Medusa." he responded promptly, his dual toned eyes coming to rest on her face. he occasionally wondered what laid up inside that cranium. "How have you been? I assume busy with.. everything going on." he touched lightly on the subjects of pack life. "if I may, who is enki to you?" he questioned, his brows furrowing slightly with concern as he watched her. ears swiveling as he sat himself before her.

"Speech"

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Daemon

Master Fighter (614)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

WealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeanceCritical Dodge!
LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - AromanticSocialite
Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La LaHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1KDream Weaver
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
06-25-2024, 01:52 AM

His response was pleasant enough. All she wanted was for her pack to be comfortable, and it seemed he was as comfortable as could be. For now, anyway. He turned the question around on her, and it brought a touch of a grin to her lips as she quirked her head to the side. "Medusa is well and busy! She is doing her best to train Redrum to be the next leader of Insomnia. She thinks he is doing well, and will make Medusa very proud!" Then the question of Enki came about, and it was a question she had never been asked before. Who was Enki to her? Clearly someone she cared enough about for her to trust enough with the pack she had fought for. His mother had been her enemy. But that didn't make him her enemy, no. The boy had been selfless in coming to her, offering up his freedom in exchange for his now estranged siblings. It had been admirable. Or maybe it had been foolish. She couldn't say for sure.

But a question like that posed some thought, and it wasn't until recently that she had really thought about it. "Hmm...Medusa never really thought about it before. But Medusa trusts him. Enki is...special to Medusa. Just like Ghoul and Widow. She trusts him to do good by the pack, even if the trust wasn't there when he came here." She sat down, adding on to her answer. "Enki and his family did not come to Insomnia willingly at first. But Enki decided to offer his freedom, for the freedom of his littermates. Two years of his life to Insomnia, he said. Even when Medusa decided later that Enki was free to leave, Enki chose to stay. Even after Medusa took his pack from his mother. But his mother never came for them, and Medusa decided they were more like family than prisoners. We have all grown to trust each other." She hummed a bit. In her older age now, and all the time she spent with her members, getting to know them, learning more about them, she decided. "Medusa feels like he is like a son to her. She will protect him. She trusts Enki. Enki has not done Medusa any wrong. He is strong, even if he doesn't think so." She nodded firmly. Yep. She supposed in the end, that's what she thought of Enki. And Widow and Ghoul? Even though they were still much younger than her, she supposed she saw them like a brother and sister in a sense.

"Speech"

Please note: Medusa is a wildcard! While she is mostly kind, friendly, and eager to help, she can equally be cold, aggressive, and eager to murder you depending on how you treat her! She refers to herself and often, others, in the third person (illeism), and occasionally has tics due to her Tourette's and may giggle and laugh at random, and may twitch here and there. She is a blood & gore type of character, and is not above killing, maiming, or other such violent actions if she's given a reason to do so. It's often in your best interest to not cross her or get on her bad side. Ya never know what she might do c:

Érebos

Hellborn
Reaper

Advanced Fighter (70)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
07-05-2024, 08:18 AM
there was more to medusa- more than he imagined at first. she noted red was to become the next big thing, the next leader. interesting. hopefully his reign would mimic his mother's. as she went on, he saw a theme surround her past. she was a taker of freedom but a giver of newness. as if her initial motives to keep anyone.. was for their own good. it was true that this was the way for erebos. had medusa not kept him, who knows what trouble he'd be in. what opportunities he would've missed and lessons to know. "I want to thank you." he let the words flow. "for like them, allowing me to redeem myself even after my own indecencies against you and our home." he clenched his jowls, his eyes hard and unwavering upon her. medusa was wise. he hoped everyone knew that by now..

how she spoke about enki was something he took seriously. he trusted medusa's judgment. "I see. Then I'm sure he will suit the role of which you've given him." he offered a nod of abidance, of approval.