gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
MalBelle
06-10-2024, 09:21 AM
after the initial lap of the festival, Cutlass finds himself getting a little overwhelmed. granted, he's used to big groups of loud people - he's a raider, for a start, and his siblings are some of the biggest loudmouths to ever grace Boreas - but it still didn't quite prepare him for the sheer enormity of wolves in attendance. so many different scents and voices and eyes...retreating to the outskirts, Las rummages through the satchel slung over his shoulder (still a bit big for him) and lifts a book out onto the grass, spreading its pages.

Sagittarius

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
06-10-2024, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2024, 09:34 AM by Sagittarius. Edited 1 time in total.)
She hated the crowd, and wanted to be as far away from it as she could, the fire only made it hotter for her and she growled about that, watching Cutlass wander away, she followed him. Not caring if he wanted company or not, he would deal with it. "I hate the crowd!" She stated quite loudly, as giving Cutlass another look before lowering down near him. "What you doin'." Not caring about personal space with her bigger brother and gave a nip at his ears, curious to what he was doing.

Cutlass

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

Intermediate Navigator (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
MalBelle
06-12-2024, 12:51 AM
Cutlas looks up as his sister approaches, tail thumping a pleased rhythm. “hey, Tarius.” he shuts the book and moves it aside, giving his smaller sibling his full attention. he even lets her nibble his ears, only huffing in reluctant amusement. “readin’.” he lifts a paw and pats Sagittarius across the face, giving her a playful little shove. “you ought to try it sometime, sis. might keep you out of trouble.” yeah right - most of his siblings aren’t really the type to sit still and be quiet.
1-FAC5637-5519-436-A-BE4-C-1-D6886-A91959

Sagittarius

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
06-12-2024, 09:08 AM

She nibbled upon her brothers ear for a little longer, watching him slide the book away. Tarius tilted her head just slightly. Why would he push it away? It made her wonder if what ever he was reading wasn't interesting no longer. "weadin wha?" She asked curious as to what he was reading. Maybe he would read to her sometime, for reading wasn't her thing really, now learning that was a whole new story for the little girl.

A sneeze stealing her away as she felt his larger paw thud against her face, knowing it was all out of play. She got up and spun around, to run a little bit away then thud her front end and her paws to the ground, her tail slicing threw the air voilently. Playtime, something she could learn from. She gave a mocking growl, she was always in trouble, while Cutlas was the booksmart one. A reader, were it didn't interest her.

"weep me out a twouble? neve" Sagittarius gave a playful growlish bark to him.

Sagittarius Fallen

Moon Divider

Cutlass

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
MalBelle
06-13-2024, 06:47 AM

ah, okay, Sagittarius is in one of those restless moods. Cutlass gets to his paws with a knowing smile, willing to entertain his sister. “how bout’ we play a game?” he suggests, a hint of mischief in his voice. “you can be the knight defending your kingdom, and i’ll be the diplomatic envoy who broke my promise of peace and tried to assassinate your only heir.” it’s a convoluted game, too complex by half, but if Las is gonna exchange in this kind of behaviour, he needs intrigue. dropping into a similar pose, he gives a few low, puppy growls and darts forward, aiming a light blow on Tarius’ ear. “last chance, knight,” he taunts, “surrender your kingdom or face my wraith!” that’s how they talk in books, anyway.

Sagittarius

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
06-16-2024, 06:45 PM

Listening to the words that slipped from her brothers lips. Smirking as playing games helped them both to learn and study one anothers weaknesses and strenghts offering them a chance to hone in on them better. "I neva surrender!" Playful yips and growls were offered as her quarters rose into the air before she would try to dodge his move, he landed a playful bite. Batting at his chest with her paw she would whip her head around, trying to plan soft nips upon his own body. Her tail wagging nonstop behind her "I shoulda known chu were to break a pwomise." She studied him as they tosseled and played.

Sagittarius Fallen

Moon Divider

Cutlass

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
MalBelle
06-18-2024, 07:38 AM

Cutlass knows he’s a bit bigger than his sister, but she gives as could as she gets, nipping at him in fierce little bites, tail whipping through the air as she uses her paws to deflect against him. she has good instincts, he thinks, ducking one of her flailing paws. with a bit of training, she’ll be a formidable raider. “you’re tough, knight,” he cries, letting his voice rise in panic, trying to emulate a villain tasting defeat, “but i’ve honed my power for centuries.” he’s not entirely sure of that word yet, but it’s pretty sure it means, like, a really really long time. puffing himself up, Cutlass coils his strength and then springs, aiming to tackle Tarius to the ground and pin her.

Sagittarius

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
06-18-2024, 09:37 AM

Giggles ripped out from her, surprising her in a manner so to say. Twin ears flick upon her cranium as listening to the words that fell from her brother. Her own voice ringing out in victory. "You are tough also."

That's when the brute puffed himself up, after his next statement of honing on his own powers. Not realizing what he was doing as he springs to her, tackling her to the ground. A yip of surprise as she landed with the aimed tackle. Laughter ripped threw her. Her little teeth aiming for his paws.

"You are book smart though, and much bigger than me envoy. Buts I wont allow you near my heir." The two of them appearing to have loads of fun. Trying to squirm from under him, her ears continued to say forwards to listen to his words. A friendly spar between brother and sister.

Sagittarius Fallen

Moon Divider

Cutlass

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
MalBelle
06-22-2024, 05:40 AM
Las keeps a firm paw on his sister's shoulder, holding her in place as she wriggles beneath him. he's trying so hard not to laugh its making his cheeks hurt, and though he's not usually one for engaging in the kind of antics his siblings delight in, there's something freeing about this; just letting himself be young and silly with his sister. "won't allow me?" Cutlass guffaws, as though the very notion is absurd. "why, there's nothing you can do to stop me." he gives a sudden gasp and stumbles backward, slumping over and leaving plenty of room for Tarius to launch an attack of her own. "oh no! i've been...stung by a bee!" ok fine, not his best, but he's thinking on his feet, okay. "i'm so, um...allergic to bee stings! if only some kindly knight would help this poor envoy."

Sagittarius

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
06-22-2024, 06:14 PM

Sagittarius gave playful growls out to her brother Cutlass although he was bigger than she was that didn't stop the young woman, ebony tail dancing around without waiver. Her head tilted slightly listening to the words flow from his lips. He was clever, Tarius could not deny. Her brother was very clever. A growl escaping her throat. "Oh yes, I can stop you. And I will if I has to." Hair on her spine rose up, it was all play and helped teach them all.

Sagittarius glanced wondering if her brother was fibbing or all together trying to get her guard down. Which it did work in a way. Tarius wondered for a moment or so. As she bowed playfully to her sibling, her hind quarters in the air as her tail danced around. Showing small tiny canines. "Then that must be the fall of your envoy! I trumpt!" Of course she didn't say it correctly, but she still laughed and threw herself to the ground.

Sagittarius Fallen

Moon Divider

Cutlass

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
MalBelle
06-28-2024, 04:10 AM
Cutlass smiles at his sister, a fond little slant of his mouth just for her. he slumps to the ground beside her, flopping onto his back and staring up at the sky. “that you did, knight,” he declares, puffing a little. she has so much energy! Las stretches out a paw and knocks it playfully against her own. “good game, sis. you’ve really got some moves.” his eyes glint teasingly as he adds, “maybe next time we can sit in quiet silence and read a book. doesn’t that sound fun?” yeah, that’s unlikely, but he likes teasing his Tarius.

Sagittarius

Raiders Hollow
Moppet

Beginner Healer (0)

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster
07-01-2024, 11:04 AM

Oh how fond Sagittarius was of her bigger brother Cutlass she was. Although she was much smaller than him, he didn't care it seemed. As her tail gave small taps to the ground, panting from their play session, ears flick as listening to the words that fall from his lips, she was excited and happy. Always full of energy and adventure. "I think reading would be fun. What new stories have you been reading?" Her own voice still stuttering and slurred Tarius known he understood what she wanted to say, but knowing one day she's come fully into her own voice just like her brothers and sisters.

However Tarius was curious on the books that 'Lass has read so far, maybe just maybe the brother would read to her, read one of the stories that he has treasured. The young female rolled onto her side looking to him then up to the skies. "I think that would be fun." The words falling from her as she rolled and looked at the same skies above. "I wonder what is all up there. What is causing the stars to appear more bright here then home.." She wanted all the knowledge of everything, from fighting to healing to finding their way back home. Just everything!

However that was just who Sagittarius was, maybe that's why she enjoyed her little adventures although her family probably disapproved of them almost constantly, she didn't mind though. And would always be found being curious and full of adventures although she would never tell anyone, well not anyone but she'd always invite her siblings to go on those adventures with her. Without a doubt!

Sagittarius Fallen

Moon Divider