size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
06-23-2024, 12:50 PM

It had been a short while after Avacyn had handed over the pack to Demios and she could easily tell herself that she was unhappy with the fact but she didn't know what else to think about it. She had been away for so long, she had missed so many things. How Avacyn could do this was... she respected her sister but she wasn't sure how to handle the news. She supposed she didn't have much room to say for herself.

She went into the common areas of the pack where they held the meeting, trying to muster up a straight attitude and contain herself as best as she could. It was hard these days considering her mental state but at least she was sober when she was here to see him. She wasn't a stupid girl. Standing below the slate of rock the Alpha would stand on her their meetings, she called for Deimos and waited. Still trying to put herself on level ground.

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.

Deimos

Elysium
King

Master Fighter (260)

Advanced Hunter (60)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Shelby

Critical Observation!Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
07-01-2024, 01:29 AM
Deimos was just coming back across the bridge that connected the island to the mainland after a patrol around their outer territories when he heard his niece calling for him. His ears perked with surprise at the summons, but he still moved forward to answer it none of the less. He unfortunately hadn't gotten to spend much time with his nieces and nephew–partially because of the man he had been when he first came to Elysium and partially because of the fact that Fiametta, Malico, and Mariah had been away until fairly recently. Of course he wanted to take the opportunity to become more familiar with them now, though the new load of duties he needed to attend to made that difficult. He stepped into the clearing near the lake where the pack tended to hold their meetings, finding his niece waiting for him there. "Fiametta, this is a surprise," he greeted, giving her a warm smile as he walked over to join her. Settling on his haunches across form her he asked, "What can I do for you?"

"Deimos Mendacium"

Fiametta

Elysium
Tactician

Master Fighter (240)

Master Intellectual (240)

An icon representing the specialty Blessed Blessed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Chrono

1KPride - BisexualHomebodyStudentSamhain 2022
07-02-2024, 01:35 PM

When Deimos, her uncle she supposed, met her at the clearings where she had called for him, she gave him a gentle dip of her head. She suspected that was probably the right way to greet him, though it felt all so wrong to her. She was trying her best to understand and accept the change, but it didn't come naturally to her. He was family though she guessed, so she would really just have to twist her leg and get over it.

All business. "I'd like to be considered for emissary." She knew it wouldn't come easy, it may not have come at all. She wasn't sure what else she could do to make herself, her branch of family still important to the pack. Surely it was, but she was having a difficult time thinking so. It was probably all just made up in her head really. "I'd be interested to know what you'd have in mind to prove my worth for the rank."

"Fiametta"

Fiametta is an !M rated! character for highly Sexual themes. Please Discord me if you have concerns and please read at your own risk.

Deimos

Elysium
King

Master Fighter (260)

Advanced Hunter (60)

An icon representing the specialty Defender Defender

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Shelby

Critical Observation!Samhain 2022Statue 4 Worship
07-09-2024, 01:11 PM
There was no beating around the bush or pleasantries, but Deimos didn't mind. Fia got right down to business and he could respect that. Her inquiry about becoming the pack's new emissary surprised him, but he appreciated her willingness to step up into one of their more important roles that had been left vacant with Ikigai's shift to Queen. It was one of the only roles that he really had no one in mind for, not at least until Damira was old enough to take the position, so he was glad Fiametta had an interest.

"That's wonderful, I'm glad to see you wanting to move up in the ranks," he said appreciatively, giving her a small smile. As for proving yourself..." He pondered for a moment, trying to find a balance of what would be a real test of her skill as a diplomat without overlapping too much with his own tour to introduce himself to the new alphas. An idea came to mind and he refocused on Fiametta with a smile. "I know. I spoke with Artorias during my recent visit about commissioning a weapon from him. I would like for you to take a selection of items from our stores to him to barter a price. Take some of the gems and metals we've mined from the mountain and whatever else you think would be valuable for trade. Artorias already has the details for what I had in mind, he's just awaiting the payment. Give him whatever you think is fair, ask to see examples of his work if you need to."

"Deimos Mendacium"