Expert Navigator (160)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Bunni
07-02-2024, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2024, 12:34 PM by Bancha. Edited 3 times in total.)
Spring was finally here! Bancha couldn’t inherently explain why he was so excited for the snow to melt or the chill to dissipate, but that morning, he certainly felt better. As if the warm spring air rejuvenated his soul. He was ready for an adventure! Whether it be by himself or someone tagged along, he wouldn’t deny the company.

He wanted to go somewhere new that day. Going out to the coast east from the falls wasn’t enough. He had been to the bay before so his steps took him slightly south, following the falls that turned into spindly rivers that eventually met the ocean. Fresh water slowly turned into brackish water where many different varieties of life could coexist.

His paws splashed through the sandy shallows, taking note of the world around him. As he follows the curve of the splitting tide pools where a few trees still grew, the scent of lemon caught his attention. Stopping to look around, he notices lemon balm beginning to unfurl new leaves. Oh, some of that would be perfect for bug bites now that the weather was getting warmer!

1/3 explore new land - kamui delta
1/3 gather an herb - lemon balm

as an adult, bancha will prefer they/them but until he's matured, he/him is fine too!

Mae

Hellborn
Sinner

Beginner Navigator (0)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
07-02-2024, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2024, 11:16 AM by Mae. Edited 1 time in total.)
Mae was wondering what laid beyond Auster, the land she had called home. And what a day it was to do so. It wasn't too hot, nor was it too cool out. A beautiful spring day. The young woman was on the hunt for a few herbs that did not grow near Hellborn, sure she could have stayed close by, but what was the fun in that.

Although she has never been this far as she was today. Finding herself in Kamui Delta, lifting her nose to pick scent up of any near by pack and finding none. She was proud of this. Her tail danced around behind her, eyes catching the sight of another much smaller than herself. Who also appeared to be gathering herbs.

This pup was playing around within the sandy shallows of the delta, the scent of rosemary and sage mixed with lemon catching her attention. She would mark the areas with a gentle scrape of her paws. Lifting her head and calling out softly. "Hello little one." Mae stated softly. Not sure if the pup could hear her over his splashing.

"Mae"

1/3 explore new land - kamui delta
1/3 gather an herd - rosemary, sage
Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs

Identification

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
07-02-2024, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2024, 11:48 AM by Identification. Edited 1 time in total.)
"Speech"
|| "Thoughts"

Sage. She needed sage, something she was running out of. She found some when she had followed Talyssa around, taking notes of what grew where and also some knowledge of the areas around her. Identification was here once before. The delta was a sight to see all in it's self.

A smile crossing her lips although the journey was a little rough for her, but nothing sage wouldn't help with, she'd make a tea with it once she returned to Auster, maybe even sooner. She smelt some others that gathered here, probably doing the same thing. Spotting that of a youngster and possibly a yearling as making her way, her paws stepping into the shallows.

Careful not to disturb life under the water too much. The older woman called out to the duo. The scent of lemon was strong here. Lemon balm always having that strong citrus scent to it. Maybe she'd gather a little of that here also. "Hello, I hope I am not intruding." Offering a smile as her cream coat shimmered slightly under the warm sun. "I am Identification." She asked as she sat down, her tail curling against her..

Will fix these if not available to do all three:
1/3 gathering herbs - sage
1/3 meeting someone new

Atreyu

Loner

Intermediate Fighter (30)

Beginner Healer (10)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

Rapid Poster - Silver
07-02-2024, 12:05 PM
Atreyu

Spring came with many things for Atreyu, it was a time of renewal and new life and the season of allergies. Her throat almost burned it hurt her so badly, and while she may have had only a pawful of lessons from her mother, she did remember that a tea could be made from the lamb's ear plant. The tea would help soothe her sore throat and maybe she would get something for her allergies as well.

Atreyu came into the delta through the south, finding herself absolutely mystified by the many streams and islands. Looking around for the plant in question, Atreyu spies the familiar form of Bancha in the distance. The dire wolf made her way toward the little pup, noticing two others with him. The grey woman greeted Bancha, as did the tan and white female, so Atreyu supposed it was her turn. "Hello, little one, ladies." She nodded her head in the stranger's direction, then returned her gaze to the foliage around them. Suddenly, her nose tickled, and she backed up a few paces so she could sneeze. "Excuse me, it's the pollen."

1/3 herb gathering - lamb's ear

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Art & Table by BrienaSkysong
Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up from time to time.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.

Bancha

Obscura
Stripling

Expert Healer (150)

Expert Navigator (160)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Bunni
07-02-2024, 12:29 PM
Bancha had headed over to the small cluster of lemon balm that grew along the shore, reaching out from the nearby trees. They wanted just enough light to grow, but not to singe their leaves. He leaned down to gather some, enjoying the lemony scent that filled his mouth when a voice called out to him. Quickly lifting his head, he noticed a darker colored female speaking gently to him. He smiles around his mouthful of leaves, tail wagging happily at his back.

"Hello!" Bancha greets with a muffle voice, eyes quickly drawn to the next wolf to gather, a blond female this time who sits neatly at the shore. He gives her a smile as well, but has little time to say much before a wolf he recognizes approaches. "Atreyu!" He says happily, tail wagging faster before he looks back to the other two. "I'm Bancha! I came out to gather some, well, I guess lemon balm now and do some exploring, if you would like to join," his chipper voice carries over the burbling of the stream that his paws are still within.

"I noticed the water is brackish here. Lotsa different plant life," he makes mention as he lifts a paw to wave it around at their surroundings. How the sands created different tiny islands full of life and the individual pools of water abound with crabs and starfish and much more Bancha had yet to discover.

BANCHA

2/3 explore new land - kamui delta
2/3 gather an herb - lemon balm

as an adult, bancha will prefer they/them but until he's matured, he/him is fine too!

Mae

Hellborn
Sinner

Beginner Navigator (0)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
07-02-2024, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2024, 12:55 PM by Mae. Edited 1 time in total.)
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
The youngster seemed unfazed that Mae was here also, which made a smile cross her lips, a small tilt of her head as she breathed in. Her own tail waving to and fro behind her. As others gathered, she looked towards the group a small smile and nod to each of them. "Hello Bancha, Identification and Atreyu." A polite dip of her cranium was offered.

"Lemon balm is a wonderful herb. And only if you do not mind, I'd love to gather more herbs and explore myself. This is my first time really up this far. Normally I stay down near Auster. I think it's Auster anyway." Her tail still wagging behind her, as a soft laugh is left out. Noticing the cream like woman, although she appeared around the same age. She seemed a little older. "I am sorry, I'm Mae."

Inside she was nervous, but didn't allow that to really faze her infront of the others. Noting it was her first time at the delta and was gathering some rosemary and sage. "I came to gather some rosemary and sage. And this seems to be prime spot for it." Looking around seeing that it grew like wild fire in areas.

"Speech!"

2/3 explore new land - kamui delta
2/3 gather an herd - rosemary, sage
Reaper may join any threads that involves Mae All Titles to Threads are from Fleetwood Mac songs

Identification

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

07-02-2024, 12:55 PM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Identification padded to grab some sage, listening to the others speaking while a sneeze from another ripped her attention free. A wolf she had never meant, hell she never meant the other two really, but still it didn't make things easier. Giving a wag of her tail she smiled at the pup who spoke with a mouthful of leaves from the lemon balm.

As the other mentioned Auster, her body gave a small shiver. Missing home. Ears perk forwards as the pink woman spoke out. And the pup call her Atreyu and then Mae the darker woman who seemed younger but wise by the looks of it. "I'd get some mint and chamomile for those allergies." Her voice was gentle and kind. Turning emerald gaze back to the youngster. "Adventures sound great, although got to be careful. But yes, does sound splendid." Although she did wonder if the pups parents known where the youngster was off too. Giving a friendly nod to all of them. As she grabbed some sage herself. Harvesting it near the stalk.

"Speech!"

2/3 gathering herbs - sage
2/3 meeting someone new

Atreyu

Loner

Beginner Healer (10)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

Rapid Poster - Silver
07-02-2024, 02:55 PM
Atreyu

Atreyu looked between the three wolves, smiling at Bancha when he waves his tail a little faster at seeing her. To the wolves she now knew as Identification and Mae, she gives a polite dip of her head in return, raising back up with a smile. "It seems we all had similar reasons for coming here today, perhaps we can help each other." Atreyu looked to the blonde woman, "I plan to look elsewhere for mint and chamomile, right now I am hunting lamb's ear for my throat." She hears Bancha say he wants to explore, as well.

"Exploring sounds fun! You be careful, though, little Bancha." Atreyu felt oddly responsible for the pups she had run into on her travels, and Bancha was no different. The dire woman looked to Mae when she says she stays in Auster most of the time, and with a smile she says, "I tend to keep to the lower continent as well, but lately it has been raining too much for my liking." Holographic eyes look around in the foliage then, "If anyone happens to see a plant with silvery-green leaves and purple flowers on it, let me know. The leaves will be hairy looking." Her throat was beginning to burn, and she let out a small sneeze once again, making sure to turn her head away from the trio.

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up from time to time.

Bancha

Obscura
Stripling

Expert Healer (150)

Expert Navigator (160)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Bunni
07-04-2024, 12:34 AM
Conversating with three other wolves does prove to be difficult and with his mind on wanting to explore and cultivate the lemon balm, his ears are only half-listening to them talk. He tries his best, but he's soon nose deep in the lemon balm, pulling at a few sprigs of it to store in a borrowed satchel from one of his pack mates. Bancha smiles and gives the wolf named Mae a friendly nod. "I enjoy meeting new wolves," he replies cheerily back to her as he finishes stashing the lemon balm away and starts nosing around the other plants nearby.

The one named Identification sounds cautious and Bancha nods too to her warning about being careful. He couldn't always promise he was careful, but he tried the best he could. It was then as Atreyu sneezes a second time does Bancha notice a crab scuttling from the safety of a bush toward a nearby tide pool. Lowering his muzzle closer to the water to inspect the other watery wildlife, he does turn one ear to continue listening. Atreyu gives him the same advise of being careful and he waves a dismissive paw. Being small as he way, most normally didn't give him a second look.

"I've been to Auster once! It was much more wet than it is here in Boreas. I kind of enjoy the eastern areas," he mentions, trying to stay intermingled with the conversations as he picks up a paw to push a rock out of the tide pool so that the crab could continue walking around. When he looks around, he can see there are many other tide pools to explore, but it sounded as if Atreyu really needed some of that lamb's ear. "I think I saw some of those fuzzy leafed plants not far off," he mentions, pointing a paw in her direction.

BANCHA

3/3 explore new land - kamui delta
3/3 gather an herb - lemon balm

Mae

Hellborn
Sinner

Beginner Navigator (0)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
Yesterday, 09:08 PM

Ears swivel to the side, listening to the other sneak a sneeze once more. Eyes darting to take in were lambs ear might be, but wasn't too lucky. The plant the woman known as Atreyu was looking for a plant that felt velvety too the touch. Mae known that much, as her tail gave a wave. She continued gathering some of her own herb. Grabbing some sage and near the edge that she found a patch of the lambs ear. A smile crossing her lips.

Placing down her own gathered herbs, her paw hovering. "Here is some lambs ear." The she-wolf stated gently to the other woman, as eyes turn to the youngster. "You get use to Auster and the moisture, I couldn't live with out it. And God's Garden. Now that is a land for many herbs." She stated softly to the group.

"Mae and Reaper"

3/3 explore new land - kamui delta
3/3 gather an herd - rosemary, sage

Identification

Loner

Novice Intellectual (20)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Yesterday, 09:16 PM

The two out of four of wolves gathered near by smelt of packlife. And it made Identifications heart do a small flip. Twin peaks facing forwards to listen to the others. The woman dressed in pinks and whites spoke about planning to look for other herbs after gathering some lamb ear.

Identification turned to the brown and tan pigmented yearling. "Got to be careful though, and trust your intution, you don't know who lurks in the shadows." Not wanting nothing to happen to anyone. She was that type of woman. A sneeze broke her attention.

"Those allergies seem to not want to give up for you miss. I am sorry that you are dealing with that." Mae soon states out about finding some lambs ear, as Fic would pass over towards the charcoal woman with flecks of ebony upon her limbs, and breaking some from the stem carefully. Taking it over towards the feline like female.

A smile crossing her own lips as gathering some of her own sage. "Auster is full of surprises and it is relaxing to be able to have some time alone and away though." It was true, sure it was much more damp there than here in Boreas. But Fic wasn't one that was going to complain.

Identification

table coding by bunni ♥

3/3 gathering herbs - sage
3/3 meeting someone new

Atreyu

Loner

Beginner Healer (10)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

Rapid Poster - Silver
7 hours ago
Atreyu

Atreyu watched with an amused grin as Bancha followed the crab around, doing his best to split his attention with the gaggle of girls. He remarked on the wet nature of Auster, and Atreyu found herself agreeing. It seemed to always be raining, though she had no base to compare the weather to. Was it always this way during this time of year? She would find out one day, this place was home now, and she would discover all of the mysteries she could. Bancha gestured then toward her direction, saying he spotted some nearby. Atreyu looked around her, but didn't see any of the plant.

Mae pointed some out, motioning with her paw at just the plant Atreyu was searching for. Her nose began to tickle again, but she tried to stifle the sneeze that came behind it. The sound that ended up coming out was more akin to a cat sneeze than that of a wolf, Atreyu making sure to cover her nose with a paw. "Oh, excuse me again!" To Bancha and Mae she said a thank you, moving now toward where Mae had gestured. Harvesting some of the leaves, Atreyu smiled toward Identification.

"I suffered with them as a pup too, thank you for your sympathy." Atreyu gave a sniffle and put the leaves in her satchel. She would need this later, her allergies always turned into a seasonal cold. This time, she didn't have her mother to bring her through the springtime illness. She had her lessons though, and it was almost as if her mother guided her toward the ingredients she would need to make her cold remedy. If she got it right, she could take it daily to lessen the cold symptoms. "Thank you all for your help." She said, dipping her head respectfully.

3/3 Gathering an herb - Lamb's Ear