ardent

i'm burning for you ~

Altavro

gems
size
build
player
03-17-2014, 02:45 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2014, 01:10 PM by Altavro.)
ALTAVRO
5 years, male, Nomad
crotchety, rude, loyal, truthful, humble, protective

Altavro is first and foremost a healer, so any injured wolf can come to him for aid. He's up for helping out any sick/injured wolf in the general vicinity, and as a member of the Nomads (though he's currently on his own), he has an extensive knowledge of herbs, sicknesses, and injuries. It would be interesting for him to meet some of his fellow Nomads and see where they've ended up in Alacritis, I think.

I may have him join a pack, but I'm not too sure yet. I'd like to have him meet some pack wolves tho and start to have him form some opinions about the packs of the lands. Otherwise, he could use some friends (if they can deal with how grumpy he is) and some just general shenanigans. Overall, I'm up for pretty much anything yeah so come plot with me guys D:

currently tied up with albatross, so any threads involving him will likely also feature her.

SERRA ARROW
3 years, female, loner
regal, self-sufficient, reserved, loving, reliable, truthful

Serra is the sister of Quelt Arrow, Wael Arrow, and Kakashi Arrow along with one other wolf that you guys should totally adopt. She's family focused, and adores her siblings above all else. She's not really good at fighting or healing (she's passable at the former but has no interest in the latter), but is a pretty good hunter. She left her pack in search of Quelt after he left, but didn't actually tell any of her family that she was leaving, which could be a fun plot point to anyone who picks up her siblings!

Um yeah otherwise she's probably gonna stay a loner for a little while as she looks for signs of Quelt. She could definitely use some friends and some enemies! Or just whatever. Serra's never had any experience with packs other than monarchies so she could definitely have a bit of a culture shock if she runs into, say, Glaciem members or Tortuga... Or any pack really. Basically I would LOVE to get her out there because I absolutely adore her character already so plot with me guys.

JUNE KALENDAE
2 years, female, loner
quiet, nervous, follower, forgiving, sweet

Sister of July Kalendae and August Kalendae, June is part of the seasonal clan that other people should totally adopt members of! She's overall pretty much a sweetheart and doesn't have much of a bad bone in her body. June's not really great at anything, but can hunt well enough to feed herself, and can spar decently enough, though she would be terrible in a fight since she doesn't want to hurt anyone.

I'd love to have some darker/ruder wolves run into June and make her feel bad because i'm mean, but I'd also love for her to make some friends and basically be adorable. She will probably end up joining Tortuga at some point in the near future to be closer to her brother, August, but I don't want to rush that just yet.

HELENA FROST
pup, female, valhalla
talkative, tactless, rebellious, desires attention, guarded

Helena, also known as Hel, is the adorable daughter of Loki and Daegmar. She's still a pup, and is only recently getting out of the den, but loves to meet strangers and cause little bits of mayhem here and there. I'd love to have her meet more darker aligned wolves so she can start to cause more trouble as she grows older and she's definitely going to be all over the place so she can meet pretty much anyone.

I'm currently mostly looking for friends with her, but i'd love to also have her make some enemies and possibly crush on a few wolves to see what Daddy Loki does.

CADOR ADRAVENDI
[unborn] pup, male, valhalla
loyal, protective, self-assured, laidback

Cador will be the future son of Ashtoreth and Leon Adravendi. He'll have two siblings and will be super fun to play so let me know if you want to plot with him before he's born ~

Ara

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
03-17-2014, 02:50 PM
Think he would get along with this girl here? ^.^ She would love to meet someone who knows a about herbs (he does, right?). Let me know!

Requiem I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-17-2014, 02:54 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2014, 02:56 PM by Requiem I.)
Omg, can I throw Callisto at him? ;3; She needs/wants to learn more about healing and herbs, and I have a feeling she will love his grump ways since she's a bit unimpressed with people too. Also, she has no more family, so making friends of any kind would benefit her considerably.

EDIT: Btw, here's a link for her - link!

Altavro

gems
size
build
player
03-17-2014, 03:06 PM
Ara & Altavro - Alt actually knows a lot about herbs and he's definitely willing to help teach/assist wolves who want to learn about healing. I'd love to thread them and he'd probably get along with Ara and she's super adorable yeah ;n;

Callisto & Altavro - grumpy besties I think I love it. He'd probably try to help her out with stuff since she's on her own, and they could complain about people together hehe plus he's totally down with helping people learn healing stuff (mostly so they can take care of themselves and not coming running to him for every scratch lmao)

but yes guys i definitely like these plans :D

Haku

gems
size
build
player
03-20-2014, 01:37 PM
I've got my boy Sage! He just turned a year old this summer and he has his heart set on being a great healer. Maybe Altavro could be a kind of mentor or somethjng? It could be fun ^_^

Altavro

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2014, 08:24 PM
I'm totally okay with trying that out, Rina! :33 Would you like me to start a thread for them?

Altavro

gems
size
build
player
03-31-2014, 04:12 PM
Updated to include Serra! Come play with me lovelies <3

Serra

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-21-2014, 07:57 PM
bumppppp

love me guys ;n;

Loki 1

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Tealah
04-21-2014, 08:38 PM
*throws self at fawn* Take me, I'm yours!

Seriously, I am up for whatever with any one of my characters with anyone of yours (within reason!) *tosses Player Database at fawn* Pick your poison, m'dear. ^.^

Altavro

gems
size
build
player
04-22-2014, 07:54 PM
okay we already have a qanik/alt thread, but i wanna plot with my tea some more <3

signy and hel should meet when they're older okay!!

Satu and Serra could get along fairly well, I think! :3 they both think family's important and stuff, plus Satu's a cutie ;n;

Altavro

gems
size
build
player
05-05-2014, 01:10 PM
updated to include June, Hel, and Cador ! <3

Luxuria

gems
size
build
player
05-05-2014, 01:40 PM
Altavro x Luxuria?
There around the same age and Lux needs friends and to be close with people the same age, She has just gotten out of a coma and now has an interest in healing and healers in general since they helped her get better. I think they'd be interesting to thread?