gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
08-04-2024, 06:47 AM
She had returned to the lands in search of her brother. Her mother, she knew, must've passed by now. She would be lucky to still be alive, she was sure. Last she had seen her mother, the old woman had been sick and frail and had settled in a pack somewhere around here, but she was unable to find it. The small girl made her way around Auster, irritated that the lands were choked by packs. It made travel a little difficult, and skirting around their borders was a nuisance to her at best. She swore she had found Ravage's scent here and there, but it had been so long since she'd seen him, she couldn't be sure.

With night falling, she needed to find a place to sleep for the night. The river that ran beside her was the only sound that had been her constant companion for the better part of the day, and she decided it was best to find rest beside it. She wasn't keen on seeking out a den that might hide potential dangers, so instead, she opted to lie down in the open beside the waters. Not too close, but a respectable distance. Amber gaze searched the stars, almost as if she were looking for a sign of where to go next, but of course, they were silent as always.

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
08-05-2024, 03:41 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2024, 03:44 AM by Érebos. Edited 2 times in total.)

É R E B O S

it had been about a week since his marriage ended. he was more jaded than usual- spending more time out of hellborn to avoid the sights of his ex wife with one of her other husbands. he could not deny the presence of distaste he had for it all. but he remained cordial with the situation and sought wiser decisions the next time around. he was careful now, more than ever, with who he agreed to intertwine with. but he made sure to keep his eyes open for the right one. never swayed by beauty alone yet this would seemingly change tonight.
he came up by the river brink and unexpectedly found her there. she was stranger to him-, her scent stinging his nose as it rang through his nostrils. flaring them slowly, he tasted her then. a sweet, erotic fume that imprinted in his mind. intoxicating him as he slowed himself to pause across from her. he initially came for a drink, but he watched her silently for some moments as she slept. not wanting to disturb her just yet.
he'd then proceed to lap at the water, drinking as he turned his gaze to his reflection. his ears attentive and forward as he then rose up, eyes looking and glinting their intrigue at the tiny beauty again who laid beneath the moonlight. it was as if she was set aflame, her markings catching his attention most. a feminine creature, beautiful in her own right. who was she?

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by ashon
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]

Raze

Loner

Beginner Intellectual (10)

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
08-05-2024, 04:00 AM
She had ended up drifting off to sleep far quicker than she thought she would. An after effect of all the traveling she had been doing, but she could never truly relax. Not until she had somewhere more permanent and where she didn't have to watch her back. The night wore on, and her dreams remained blank for the most part. Flickers of images with her mother and brother briefly flashed in her mind, but everytime she reached out, they were just out of her grasp. She stirred slightly in her sleep as the breeze brushed her fur and the sound of the water caressed her ears. It felt like she was at her mother's side once more.

And then she'd awaken with a start. A gasp. Head jerking up as she tried to remember where she was. Heart sounded like a drum in her chest, and she realized she was all alone once again. She took a deep breath to steady herself for a moment, and that's when she realized she wasn't actually alone. She quickly sat up, fur rising along her back in alarm as she faced him. "It's not polite to stare at someone while they're alone and sleeping. Some might consider it rude."

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
08-05-2024, 04:17 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2024, 04:21 AM by Érebos. Edited 1 time in total.)

É R E B O S

he was caught. and she was right. "I apologize." he said with with his strong voice, deep and masculine. his ears swiveled as he maintained a continuous awareness. "I came for just a drink. I mean no harm to you." he spoke once more, dipping his head in a respective greet with efforts to try and relax her stance. he was truthful and did not back down when confronted. his most prominent trait. his eyes twinkled his interest that he otherwise kept unspoken: his reason for staring. & had she asked why he stared-, he would tell her the truth yet again. but did she want to know? "It is dangerous to sleep near the dams. bears come frequently." he offered her a common cautionary, hoping to offer her some self preservation. "Érebos Dunamis." he offered his name.

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by ashon

Raze

Loner

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
08-05-2024, 05:38 AM
Well, at least he had the sense to apologize to her. She forced herself to relax, molten gaze keeping steady on him in case it was some sort of trick. The breeze brought his masculine scent to her, but that wasn't all. He smelled like one of the nearby packs. He explained why he was here and of course, it'd make sense. It was easy to drink from the waters of a river choked by beaver dams. And although he claimed he meant her no harm, she couldn't help still but remain on guard. For now, anyway. There were many that had tried to get at her because of her size...and her looks. She was as exotic as her mother before her, after all.

The pack wolf then mentioned bears, and honestly, it hadn't been something she thought about. :You're right. I should not be sleeping out in the open like this. It's been quite a while since I've been around here, clearly I've let my guard down a little too much.: And then a name. Erebos Dunamis. Well, at least he was decent enough to offer his name. "Raze Elementas-Saxe. Pleasure." She got up and stretched. Doubtful she'd be getting back to sleep anytime soon. "You live in one of the packs around here, Erebos?"

Érebos

Insomnia
Howler

Expert Fighter (170)

Novice Healer (20)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
08-08-2024, 02:42 AM

I am the conquerer, get out of my waY

as she rose, he caught her molten gaze with an eagerness- peering deeply within her hotter pools of cognac and willingly diving into them with each passing second. she was in a sense refined and elegant. both her movements and voice proved to be a poised mix of something he liked. his ears greedy for her voice as she addressed him. Raze Elementas-Saxe. names with a long heritage he assumed. Hearing of neither surnames until now, he soaked it all in. His ideas already igniting to life as he quickly drew together scenarios and outcomes. the benefit of it all- a twisted talent he was known for. an advantageous brute.

"Yes. Beta to Hellborn currently. But soon returning to my initial home, Insomnia." his fangs clicked slightly as his lips came to a close once more, eyes scanning the fae's face-, reading her as he tucked his attraction to her.

talkthink
Made for Alo by Skelle !

Raze

Loner

Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
09-01-2024, 02:01 AM

He confirmed which pack he belonged to, and a beta no less. But she was curious about the latter part. Flitting from one pack to another? Why? She lifted her head, lips gently turning up into a bit of a smirk. "A beta of Hellborn, but returning to your previous pack. I do believe there is a story behind that, Erebos." She breathed in deeply as she stretched, wondering if she might be able to prod a bit of a story out of him. "I'm afraid I have not heard of either pack. Though perhaps my brother has, I'm sure he remained around here somewhere, whereas I set off to travel for a time. And now, I am back." She gestured for him to sit with a sweeping paw, molten gaze locked onto his face as she was feeling a bit nosy. "Indulge me, why don't you."

"Speech"