ardent

devil in the dark

Zafira

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2014, 06:08 PM

The irritable feline stalked into the dark cavern with an expression of pure relief on her severe features. She had escaped the damned wolves infesting her territory, and found somewhere that held only the oldest scents of the mongrels. Pale golden optics would glow faintly in the darkness that enveloped her as she slunk through the tunnels leading away from the heat of the open air. The further she traveled into the caves, the cooler it became and the less aggravated the beast got. Eventually she reached an enormous stone platform, roughly seven feet off the ground and eight feet long. Just big enough for her, and offering a vantage point in case any more of the mutts decided to harass her. Powerful cords of muscles would bunch in her long rear legs, and launch her straight up onto the stone platform.

Folding her giant frame onto the stone bed, the monster relaxed her tensed muscles and sprawled across the cool grey surface. A yawn would stretch wide the formidable jaws of the daemon as she laid her crown upon her massive forepaws and let her primrose orbs flutter shut. A contented sigh would leave the beast's salmon nostrils as she gave a flick of her dark tipped tail and relaxed in the presence of pure silence. There were no wolves to annoy her, no mangy mutts to attack her, and there was no way it could possibly get any better.

"Speech"

Skælingr I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
03-15-2014, 06:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2014, 06:56 PM by Skælingr I.)

Stale scent of a wolf pack long gone met the nostrils of the great tiger as he continued moving his way to the northern areas of Alacritis. True to his Siberian heritage he preferred the areas that were cold. He was no great jungle beast but rather a creature of ice and mountains and brutal winters. Sk?lingr paused at the base of a pine tree to reach out and sharpen his claws it was then as he did so he caught the scent of another cat. Another cougar. Ears flicked forward as he started following the scent. Alacritis was proving to be more fruitful than he could have expected. Still no other tigers?

Sk?lingr bounded higher up into the terra, his massive frame startling silent as he moved, red-orange coat blazing like fire in the noon light. He was getting warm again, especially with all this movement. It was then he came across a cave and without much ado he strode right in. Sk?lingr did not fear many cave creatures and he rather enjoyed feasting on the flesh of bears so he figured he'd find either food or nothing but instead he saw a pair of cat eyes staring right back at him. The cougar.

"Ah? another feline to break up ubiquitous scent of wolf. This is a treat. I'm called Sk?lingr. What is your name young regal?"

Zafira

gems
size
build
player
03-26-2014, 08:52 PM

An intoxicating scent, one she had longed for a long time. The last male feline she had encountered had been Vask, the great spotted prince of the north. Since their last meeting, he seemed to have disappeared, which did not surprise the beast. Only for so long could any feline stand to be around so many wolves without the refreshing company of another great cat. A contented flick of her long, dark tipped tail would be the only tell that she was content. The immense form of a fire coated predator would bring a throaty purr of glee from the monster as she raised herself into a seated pose. Powerful chords of muscles would ripple as she moved, and a sly grin would creep onto her severe features. Eyes of primrose would find a pair the colour of evergreen canopies in spring. A deep voice with an accent quite similar to that of her golden spotted prince would resound through the cavern, a delighted purr meeting her ivory lined audits. A pleased sigh would escape dark lips as she listened to the all too truthful statement. "Lovely striped king, I am Zafira. Have you come to join me in the lonely existence provided by this forsaken land?" She would inquire, thickly accented Russian vocals a delighted purr.

One massive paw would lift, gesturing to the space at her side with an inviting smirk playing at her lips. Pale golden optics glittered in the dark shadows of the cavern, whip like tail flicking on occasion to display her emotions. She found this male to be quite handsome, and powerful. His body was magnificent; immense, coated in more muscle than even she possessed, and the colour of the noonday sun with bold obsidian stripes all over. Impressive, with beautiful eyes she could not find upon the face of any of her own kind. She would watch him, admire him, wait for him to make a move.

Talk like this

Skælingr I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
03-29-2014, 07:52 PM

Her manner was far different than the skittish nature of Laila, the previous cougar he'd met. She exuded confidence. A sleek and gracefully creature worthy of the name feline his ears flicked forward as she spoke and her accent caught his attention immediately as it was very much like his own. Was she of a similar land then? Surely she was of land the humans had called Russia? There was also a distinct darkness to her as well. Sk?lingr could sense it. She work her darkness around her like a royal robe. He on the other hand kept his hidden away, a skeleton in his closet. After all? he was filled with much rage and much hate and not so long ago he slew many for sport. The ability to kill was still within him though he rarely went out of his way to find others to maim. As long as beasts like wolves left him along he would not bother them but Sk?lingr was a creature sensitive to insult and many a canine would be maimed for treating him like an inferior. Was this cougar, this cat, similar to he? Or far more darker?.

His green eyes gazed at her, watching her movements to see if she would tolerate his prescence of if he'd be chased from the cave. Her over all mood seemed to be content and she was not gripped by fear either which was good. Sk?lingr had no desire to subconsciously corner a fellow feline. Her voice was soothing, humid and hot and it stirred things in him that were long sleeping.

Sk?lingr chuckled. "Mayhaps I have, but I rarely settle anywhere. I have travelled in search of more of our kind, more felines for the reassurance that we have not all been driven to extinction. You are the second cougar I have had the honor and privilege of meeting, Zafira." He stretched lightly before laying across a shelf of slate. Massive paws settled out in front of him as he rested slightly on his side, his back legs resting out from his body, long, elegant tail slowly curling and uncurling.

"You have a most interesting accent, you are from the high north as well, yes? What brings you into Alacritis?"