Mal Feral

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-15-2014, 01:58 PM
The males mocha colored coat made it seem more like a dark chocolate color. The nights mystical surroundings was something that the male hated sometimes. Whenever light usually came around, he would stay in the shadows. Whenever he would come out into the light was to get breakfast or dinner, and then would go right back into the darkness of his cave. The fireflies flew around him with their small lights twinkling and swarming around. Feral would snap down onto some of the bugs as when he would get one, a small crunch would be heard, and the bugs blood would coat his white teeth. His red eye would shine slightly as no pupil or iris coated the orb. His other eye would shine slightly also, but, he was not always a good guy. He was to some of the ladies and pups, but when it came to males, he was more of a dark male and would love to fight them, even if he lost something.

"To think this is a wolf territory now," He spoke to himself as a devilish grin came over him. His black muzzle and legs, and tail were now getting darker as night had soon covered the sky with darkness. Everything that Feral liked about the night was when there were no moon, or stars covering it. He may be the dark one of this pack, but he didn't care. He didn't care how they judged him, he just wanted to start over, and perhaps even raise a family one of these days.

His tail swished slightly when he soon spotted a nice sized buck graze in the meadows of Firefly Lake. He began to crouch and move slowly, soon coming close to the deer. He stood perfectly still when the buck would raise it's head, then go right back to grazing. When Feral was in the proper position, he leaped and snapped down onto the deer's neck. snapping it as the life slowly drained from the animal's body.

"Wish someone would help you, huh?" Feral spoke to the deer as it's eyes started to become all white and death was taking over. "It's quite a shame for you." Feral chuckled viciously and began to munch on his new kill. His muzzle and teeth were starting to become stained from the crimson liquid of the buck. Feral howled out into the night as some crows flew by and began to eat some of the kill. His crow sat on his shoulder and dug into the brute's flesh. Feral snarled as the crow leaped down and tore a few strips of meat from the kill and joined his master in the feast. When it was finished, Feral started to walk onward, wondering if there was a wolf that he could meet to allow him to join the pack.

Vaughan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-15-2014, 02:33 PM

Vaughan was not yet asleep on top of the huge boulder, infact he was very well aware of the trespasser. And for the loners luck, the lord was here to drive him out. This was the second wolf in a week to tread upon marked lands, and as of right now- Vaughan would tolerate it no longer. He would rise from his resting position and slink onto the mossy floors, walking up towards the 'alarming' wolf with ease. His defenses where up, prepared to fight for his home and for the safety of everyone who resides if thats how it'll have to be. He would snarl as he becomes level with the russet man, 15 meters away. " To think its acceptable to tread upon pack lands is rather idiotic, boy. Remove yourself now before i do it for you. Its a shame that you lack respect, you ignorant bastard." Once more he would growl, his fangs baring; no more would Vaughan show sympathy for this type, the pack needed no wolf who acts in such a way. Dead weight is very much not appreciated.

image by Luisiana

Mal Feral

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-15-2014, 02:41 PM
Feral turned his head to the male, "I only came to join, I had no intention on doing anything to your pack," He spoke to the male and bowed his head. He knew he was the leader, and since he was the only wolf who could accept him at this time, then he would have to be nice no matter how much he wished he didn't have to, to a male. He approached the male a little closer and sat down, keeping his eyes on the brute before him.

Katja the First

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
03-15-2014, 02:52 PM

I can't feel the way I did before

Don't turn your back on me
Being part of an actual pack, rather than the family group of raiders she'd grown up in, was a novel experience thus far. She hadn't the chance to really meet any of the pack members, and didn't really care one way or another if she did. Instead she'd busied herself in the slightly cooler temperatures of the night in familiarizing herself with the pack's lands and learning the boundary markers, as well as hunting small game alone to leave for members of the pack who might be busy patrolling the borders, or infirm.

This night, she'd been the one engaged in patrolling the borders, mostly for the sake of observation. It had not taken long to catch her attention, the scent of a rogue male and the tang of deer blood. A raider. She'd stalked closer, to find the male was already being confronted by another with the scent of her new pack. The trespasser spoke in that strange, mangled language so common here, expressing a wish to join.

"An interesting way you have in this land of showing you wish to join a pack," she spoke up blandly, flowing out of the shadows, putting the rogue between herself and the other pack member. Her English was improving with the use it was getting. "Trespassing. Raiding their prey. I shall have to remember this should I ever find myself a rogue."

Her gold-flecked mercury silver eyes met the other Ebony wolf's form over the rogue and studied him. She wasn't sure who he was, or if she could depend on him, but he looked fierce as he confronted the intruder, and she was willing to give him the benefit of doubt... for now.

"Speech"
I won't be ignored

Time won't heal this damage anymore

Mal Feral

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-15-2014, 02:58 PM
He looked to the femmen, "I had been alone for a while, obviously someone such as your caliber can understand that," he spoke, trying to speak with good English as they were speaking. But, he was actually shocked with the way these wolves were. He did not wish to start a fight, but if he could, he would try to avoid it. He bowed his head respectfully again, "And, if you would like to kill a wolf who had been through a lot in his life, then go right ahead." He spoke with determination and wishing to join, even if he was considered a lower ranking than the wolves that were there.

Vaughan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-15-2014, 03:12 PM

His gaze would narrow upon the unknown man, not impressed in the slightest. He would sigh, before seeing a woman come along side him, a gentle smile would pull her way. Appreciating the support given. Vaughan needed to get to know all the members better, to get a feel of there specialty and personality. Of course, he loved seeing those develop, but for now his focused remained on the man. " Firstly, that was no way of asking to join. Step out of our lands and ask politely, wait until i come to you and THEN i may just show you how you're supposed to be welcomed." For now, he would stand at a low ranking, if he chooses to wisely follow instructions. right now it felt as though he where trying to discipline a child, a long and boring process. Once the man gets out of there lands, Vaughan will then talk to him about the options. " and im sure my friend here, would agree to what i find suitable for you."

NOTE: People are required to write atleast seven lines! just a heads up for the future:)

"Talk" "You" Think

VAUGHAN

of EBONY

Mal Feral

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-15-2014, 03:22 PM
Feral looked up and nodded his head, walking away from the two wolves as a crow cawed and began to fly hear him. A sigh escaped his vocals when he was a good distance away from the wolves and he lied down near the stream, listening to the sounds of frogs croaking, and the sound of fish splashing in the stream. His eye lids closed as he waited for someone to speak to him once more. He did not wish to be kind right away, but, for the pack leaders he had met, he will try to do so.

"To think I need to do this, but this is my only chance for a pack to call my own," he spoke to himself quietly and watched a large bass leap out of the water and splash is face. A sigh came over him and placed his cranium upon his paws once more, his crow acquaintance was scanning the area and cawing out many things to him as Feral tried to tune is annoying sound out.

Katja the First

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
03-15-2014, 03:40 PM

I can't feel the way I did before

Don't turn your back on me
Katja merely listened as the two males conversed shortly. The rogue had made a comment directed at her, but she just inclined her head a little to the side, making no reaction. She had no pre-intentions either way... killing him, not killing him, they would provoke the same feelings in her, or lack thereof. Viking and mercenary, she had killed many, some far more innocent than this male and for less reason, but there was little she would be getting out of it if she were to do so this time. She would take her cue from the Ebony male, who seemed to hold some high rank judging by the way he held himself and reacted. She would remain a silent presence, a vague threat and back-up if she was needed. For now, anyway.

The rogue removed himself over the border at the Ebony wolf's behest. Katja's gaze slid back to the Ebony wolf. "I am Katja Finnvi," she spoke, taking the opportunity provided by the other wolf's movement to introduce herself. It would be more useful, in her mind, for the pair to know each other by name at least, to be able to refer to them and build some small rapport. She cocked her head toward the rogue, a 'what now?' sort of gesture for the Ebony wolf.

"Speech"
I won't be ignored

Time won't heal this damage anymore

Vaughan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-15-2014, 03:55 PM

Once the russet man follows orders Vaughan would venture over towards him, appreciating the fact he chose not to make it hard, a quick glance would be made towards katja, before carrying on with his first decision. " Im Vaughan, high lord of the Ebony empire,You shall be placed as a commoner and no higher. When you think you deserve greater you shall call me and Katja and we will both determine if you have learnt manners and discipline, is that understood?" His tone would be held simply, and in a rather calm sorta way. he would turn toward katja, hoping she'll accept his decision, he thought it wise to have her present on the day seeing as she was a witness.

"Talk" "You" Think

VAUGHAN

of EBONY

Mal Feral

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-15-2014, 04:06 PM
Feral looked to the male and nodded. "I understand," He spoke with a somewhat kind heart. His sister was killed by a male, and he was trying to still get over it and move on. He stood and bowed his head in thanks to the high ranking wolf and stood near the river, not moving as he kept his tail down and head down, showing his low ranking. He did not wish to harm him, since it would be the last mistake he made, and when the fish leaped up once more and splashed him, Feral had it and as quick as he could, snapped down upon the fish as it soon lay limp and placed it before his feet. Feral soon backed away and continued onward, letting the higher ranked wolf to do whatever he wished with his kill.