Light
player
Skelle
08-25-2024, 11:17 PM

I'm on a boat motherfucker take a look at me
Straight floatin' on a boat on the deep blue sea
Busting five knots, wind whipping out my coat
You can't stop me motherfucker cause I'm on a boat

He'd been bugging someone, anyone, to go out and explore this giant, shipwrecked boat with him. He was about to go on his own with the company of some ravens when he finally convinced someone to join him; but not just anyone- his mother. There was no doubt in his mind that she had already explored this boat at least once, but he hardly cared. Certainly there were treasures inside! He didn't know the difference between a cruise ship, a cargo ship, or any other kind of ship... but in his mind, this had to be a pirate ship! And with pirates came treasure!

Once they got there, he bounded off into the ship without waiting to listen to anything Absinth had to say. He was far too excited for that! He'd only been wanting to explore this place for like days now and he finally had the chance! Besides, he was certainly big enough to take anything on (he thought), so what did he have to worry about? Certainly not the one-eyed coyote that seemed to be making the ship its home, they should've been worried about him!

It had barely put up much of a fight, really, but he was still proud of himself. Dragging the now-dead coyote back to Absinth by a rear leg with a smile on his bloodied face, his tail wagged rapidly as he showed her the treasure he found. "Look, Mama! A pirate!" he said with much excitement in his voice, because certainly anything living inside a ship just had to be a pirate.

SpeechThink
─ by Skelle !