Minka

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2014, 04:47 PM
Preferably a high lady or Raisa since Minka is a little crazy around men

Quote:
Her paws scoffed against the ground as she pushed forward towards where it all would start. She had been inspired by Feral's words but she wasn't sure she could live up to the courage she had when she had been talking to him. She took a deep breathe as she pushed towards the lake only to be stopped by the strong scents of the borders to a pack. She felt guilty as she plopped her but right outside teh borders. She looked at the ground in sadness because that imaginary line that was only there by scent was stopping her from reaching water which she craved. She could see the lake from where she sat.

She let out a pitiful and sad howl for the alpha. Surely they could clear this up and she could get something to drink up. She was curious as to whether or not this alpha was a girl or not. If she were a girl she could have an easing conversation with her. If she was not than she could test the confidence that she thought she had gathered when she talked to Feral. She wasn't sure it was real. Was meeting Feral really just a dream? Was she still a shell of her former self? She supposed she would find out the next time she met a man.

Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-19-2014, 10:25 AM

The howl drew Raisa forth from the treeline. She had not been far off when the smell of the woman caught her senses. Intrigued, Raisa had waited to see what the woman might do when at her border. She had seen so many rogues post-trespass, but never in the moment. So many had feigned ignorance of her markings, she wondered if they considered them at all. This woman, however, when met with the invisible opposition, seemed distraught. She eyes the lake plaintively, and sat. Her call was answered in rapid form by the curious alphess, who made short work of trotting forth from the trees. "Well hello there, stranger," she said amiably. The fae had already earned her good faith from respecting her boundaries. "What has brought you to my shoreline?" If she only wanted a drink, Raisa supposed she could oblige. The heat had broken but the sun was still summer-strong, and the queen knew this lake to be one of a very few water sources in the area. Despite being immensely beautiful, it was also extremely important to her pack's survival. This did not mean, of course, there was not enough water to go around.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!

Minka

gems
size
build
player
03-19-2014, 02:16 PM
he said what he had been saying for hours.

miss minka

burn. burn them all.

Minka did not have to wait long to find herself with some company
from the pack. She knew what this place was because Feral had told her that it was his home. It was Ebony and she supposed this lady was a queen or one of the nobles. She had been learning about the packs structure and she offered a small and weak smile to the female. "It is an honor to meet you. I-I came to get a drink but was stopped by the borders. But I remember hearing of your pack from a friend who takes residence here and thought maybe..." She cut herself off as she tried to find the correct wording to use. The tired and still insecure woman knew she could be an asset, though not quite sure how yet.

Her light tawny fur brushed against the ground as she sat down. She had dipped her head in greeting when the queen first arrived and her tail gave a little shake. She was glad it was not a man who had showed up to her at the borders for she did not know how she would react to that. She offered a little stronger of a smile as she tried to not look as insecure as she felt. "I thought that perhaps I could try to find residence here, ma'am." she finished her thoughts after a long pause. It had been obvious that she had been looking for the right words. She had an insecure look in her eyes but she tried to not let it show.

Raisa

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-22-2014, 06:14 PM

The woman seemed tentative, but Raisa did not feel a need to comment on it. She had met a wealth of timid wolves in the past and found that ofttimes the best way to overcome it was to simply refuse to recognize it. Raisa smiled and tilted her head towards the lake shore. "Feel free to have a drink if you'd like. As a dark-pelted fae I know just how brutal the summer can be." In fact, this summer had been far worse than any the woman could remember, and she had fostered a certain sympathy for the creatures she shared her lands with. Raisa wondered absently what friend the woman spoke of. But instead of coming to cross and sate herself, the woman offered a bow instead. Her interest in a home was soon voiced, and Raisa felt her brows raise of their own accord. "Is that so?" she asked with a small smile. "Well, we certainly have the room. Tell me, what is your name, stranger? I am Raisa Xanilov, queen of Ebony." Perhaps if the woman knew those Raisa's followers were in acquaintance with, the queen would have heard of the tawny fae as well, and just didn't know it yet.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: Kxe2eLS.png]
Y'all should be jelly of these sexy Tea arts!

Minka

gems
size
build
player
04-09-2014, 02:33 PM
he said what he had been saying for hours.

miss minka

burn. burn them all.

Minka smiled as she was told she could go down to the lake to get a drink. She took a deep breathe when it was asked what her name was and she answered honestly and truly. "I'm Minka Inalah." She said with a small smile forming on her muzzle. She very much liked this female and it caused her insecurities to slowly fade away. The light tawny female was comfortable for once in her life just like how she had felt with Feral. He had been nice and understanding of her.... condition. She had been forced into something she didn't like and she never intended for that to happen again. She could defend herself just fine.