size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
09-13-2024, 08:15 PM

It's been a year, a long year. A smile crossing her lips as the woman had made her way towards the willows and the lake that was surrounded by thick willow trees that danced with the hot summer wind. It felt to her as the heat would never die down, but by heavens the dam had wished that it would. She was tired of it already, how could one survive so long within the sweltering heat of the growing summer months. However her small companion had seemed to enjoy it, always fluttering and dancing within the air. Identification could not help but smile and leave a soft laugh come forth. Her tail danced around behind her in a excited manner. Attention was drawn to that of the small hummingbird.

Emerald pools watch the bird flying and dancing about. As she drew closer to the water, dipping a paw within it's depths. Things had seemed to be going well within her life right now, but she needed to see a old friend. Atreyu. She needed some bonding time with the other woman. And that is what she was going to do today. But there wasn't much that the duo could do, however they could sit and relax and catch some fish to munch down for lunch couldn't they?

"Identification"

Atreyu

Loner

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Healer (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
09-14-2024, 02:52 AM
Atreyu hadn't made it this far west before, but she knew Azriel would be miserable in the heat that practically radiated from the landscape. She was here for a reason, though, and she wouldn't let the weather stop her. Trotting along with purpose and grace, Atreyu seemed to float across the ground, her steps light and silent. It wasn't long before the reason she came here was in sight, and Atreyu greeted that sight with a smile and a soft chuff to let the other woman know she was there.

"Identification, it's been too long! How have you been?" Sitting back on her haunches, Atreyu rose up and opened her forelimbs to offer a hug of sorts. Her bright smile and wagging tail a clear sign that she was happy to reunite with the barely older than her woman. Atreyu had seen some alfalfa on the way to Fic, perhaps she would like to help her gather some for drying. Alfalfa had many health benefits, though it was most commonly known as a nutritional filler for weight gain. Atreyu was worried that her sister Petra may need it, though she would have to interact with her to know for sure. "Would you like to collect some herbs with me?"

1/3 collected an herb - alfalfa
"Talk." || Think || 'Hear.'
code by bird, art by alo

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Identification

Loner

Master Intellectual (250)

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

09-15-2024, 11:36 AM

Identification was relaxing as the sound of a familiar voice allowed her to quickly perk up, a smile hinting at the womans lips. Her tail danced along the ground as eyes caught that of the golden rose pelt with silvery undertones. Atreyu. No one could mistake the woman for another. A dip of Fic's skull was offered. "Hello Atreyu, it has been almost a year. And for that I do apologize." The woman smelt of others as Fic had, one of them being that a familiar scent. "I hope that all is well with you. Things were not easy, but became easier dear friend."

She was sure that things had also changed with the woman of pinks and silvers. "I think I would like that." Smiling as she rose up to stand and go over to Atreyu and giving a tender friendly nudge against the womans shoulder. "Tell me of your journeys that faced you this past year? I'd love to know if you had found those that you were looking for." Identification remembered Atreyu speaking of her lost family and hoped dearly that her friend had found them.

"Identification"

Atreyu

Loner

Expert Fighter (205)

Expert Healer (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bird

WordyOoh La LaRapid Poster - Silver
09-15-2024, 04:13 PM
Atreyu smiled happily at her friend, shaking her head, "I need no apology, life has a funny way of happening to us." She gave a bell-like laugh and motioned for Fic to follow her to the alfalfa grass not far off. Setting her dalmatian satchel down on the ground, she opened the flap and began to harvest the grass once her friend said she would help. "Well, let me tell you that first of all, I have found my betrothed! And my family! Though, we are still few in number. I have fought a cougar, two tigers and a brown bear."

Atreyu wondered what had been going on with her friend this year. "What about you, my dear friend?" She asked the question respectfully, sensing that this was not an easy subject for Identification. Something seemed to weigh a bit heavy on her friend's shoulders and she hoped to help the blonde woman alleviate this burden.

OOC: Sorry it's so short, the kids are being a mess lol
"Talk." || Think || 'Hear.'
code by bird, art by alo

Atreyu can be rated M for mature, not always, but expect it to pop up.
Her companion, Bigs, is assumed to be with her unless otherwise mentioned.
As her betrothed, Azriel is allowed in any of her threads, regardless of tag or label.

Identification

Loner

Master Intellectual (250)

Intermediate Hunter (40)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

09-17-2024, 09:19 AM
"Speech"
|| "Thoughts"

Identification was always fond of her friend Atreyu, she was such a strong minded woman who once had her mind set on something she made sure to do it. It wasn't always easy but Identification did also what she had to do no matter what. It was something she learned with time. A smile as Atreyu spoke out softly to Fic. "Oh you will have to fill me in, but being betrothed isn't always easy is it? I mean it's been awhile, surely both of youo have changed. Take your time learning one another once more. Please don't rush into anything Atreyu." Identification offered a smile of warmth and showing the other woman she was happy.

"Mountian lions suck. I swear! I have had to fight one also with help from friends that is. I also found a pack that seem to accept me for who I am, so can't really complain at all. So getting and figuring my place out in the pack is always on my to do list." Her tail danced as making her way over towards Atreyu, and began to help with harvesting of the alfafa. It wasn't such a easy task to do, but made sure to pull her own weight. "I am mending things with myself, making everything much better in my life. Laying life ground rules." Chuckling as placing some down next to the satchel Atreyu always carried around. "This weather isn't too kind to us right now, and I do fear it will only get worse from here on out."