Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-13-2014, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2014, 03:11 PM by Twig I.)
Jinxx first please <3

Twig
It had been a bit of time since it was revealed that the she wolf was indeed pregnant. Long enough that now she could see the whelps starting to show within her. She still held the incredible mixed feelings about them within her, but now that she could see their development from the bulge in her sides she knew she had to keep them. Her slate covered paws would bring her close to the Valhallan borders once again, part of her hoping to see Imena there. She had been very kind to her previously, and now she wanted to seek her out for advice. She wanted to give the pups the best start possible, were there specific plants she could ingest to help them along? Should she be thinking of a special diet? Many questions would float through her head as she slowly made her way by the territory. Keeping herself far enough away to not cause anyone's feelings to be hurt, she would continue her walk when she was caught off guard. A scent, his scent, it was Jinxx. Immediately she would feel tears well up within her eyes, her pregnancy causing her emotions to spin out of control. He had disappeared as soon as she had found him, and now he had joined this pack? Where had he been when she was attacked? Her haunches would coil beneath her as her orchid gaze would peer into Valhalla's territory. The lake seemed so close... She would be reminded of her first day with Themisto and the fun they had shared. A whine would be released from her jaws as she wished so much that she could have just relived that day for the rest of her life. Even though she cared for them deeply already, she wished the pups within her had never been created. She wished desperately that she had never been defiled that day, but it had happened. And she had to deal with the consequences.?

Jinxx

gems
size
build
player
03-13-2014, 08:41 PM
Loneliness had been his only companion for some time now. He had found his way to Valhalla shortly after returning from his journey, a journey that had become fruitless...save for one shred of hope. He had caught the scent, however faint, of one of his brothers. Beau had at one point, crossed paths with his own stale scent. And knew that his brother was out looking for him too. But that hope had quickly faded, perhaps because he had not been able to find his younger brothers scent again after that. It had quickly disappeared at some point, and it left him feeling empty again. Since then, he remained alone in Valhalla...his family nowhere to be found. Until now...

The boy found himself wandering around the territory, always seeking solitude as usual. He had been unable to really interact or socialize with those who were not of his own blood, mainly in part because without his family, he felt he had no confidence...Twig had always been the fearless one. As well as had been Beau and Khaos, but they were not here. And he was alone. At least...he thought so. A scent as ghostly as the thoughts in his mind unraveled and found its way to him, taunting and teasing his senses. Blue eyes rose to stare at the scenery, but nothing had come into view save for the trees and the rocks. Confused, he followed the scent. And the closer he got, the more real it became. There was no mistaking it now, it was his sisters scent. "Ashley...?" He uttered quietly as she trailed over the ground. Everything had been forgotten, his sole focus now was the intent on finding the owner of the scent now. And soon, he would come upon her. Her unmistakable form would become apparent through the foliage, and immediately his heart rose into his chest.

"Ashley!" He cried out, not noticing the change she had come to find herself in. All he cared about right now was seeing her safe, safe and with him. He had failed in his promises of keeping his family safe, and he was sure to find that out soon enough. He rushed towards her, nuzzling her neck and covering her face in tender licks. There no mistaking that he missed her, and he hoped that she missed him just as much. He only hoped that his family held nothing against him. He was back, he was here, and he would remain as long as they wanted him around.

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-13-2014, 09:06 PM

Lavender gaze would leak sweet tears as she sat by one of the lake's streams. She was silent and still, save for her mind and it's contents. She felt as though her thoughts were racing by at a thousand miles per minute, thoughts of Jinxx and her pups. The rest of the family, especially those she had yet to reunite with. The future was so uncertain to her, what was she goin to do? She felt safe with her family, but it seemed so hard to keep her siblings together. It had been days since she had seen Pulsus or Angel let alone Jinxx and Divinity. Her slate backed ears would fall to her crown as the saddened emotion would begin to take over. She felt so alone, even Themisto had been scarce. All she wanted was to curl up within his grasp and have him tell her everything would be okay. He felt so distant though.. Was she wasting her feelings on the sunny eyed healer? She desperately hoped not, he seemed her only light in a darkening world. Still the tears would fall as she caught wind of the scent again. Jinxx.
Suddenly her first name would make it to her audits, her royal purple gaze coming to find his form galloping towards her. She would find herself standing again, her charcoal covered limbs prancing in place as her brother collided with her chest. His nuzzles and loving kisses were returned as she whined in pleasure at his presence, he had left her previously, he had failed to protect her, but he was here now. He was right in front of her and it felt so good to have him within her grasp. "Jinxx it's really you." she would grow still as she wrapped her neck around his own, tears still falling liberally from her face. Reality would settle back in, and all of the happenings he had missed would swim about her thoughts. Silently she would enjoy his simple presence, but an anxiety would well up within her. How would she tell him of her expectancy? Would he notice her round form or change in scent before she could form the words to tell him??

~"Twig"~

Jinxx

gems
size
build
player
03-13-2014, 09:40 PM
He held her close. Held her tightly against him. Tears began to then flow from his own eyes as they fell from hers. Why was she crying? He knew why he was crying...and it was because he had failed her. Failed his family. Now that they had found each other again, would she remain with him like they had promised as children? Even if temporarily until he could rebuild what they had once lost? He hoped so...he couldn't bear to separate himself from them again. From her. His throat constricted as he pressed himself against her soft form, the male unwilling to separate himself from his sister.

Reluctantly, he would step back as he nosed her face gently. "Ash, why are you crying? Please don't cry sis...I'm here, and I promise I won't leave." He whispered to her, tears streaming freely down his own face as he said this. Ears fell back, afraid...terrified that she hated him. He wanted so badly to find out if she hated him, but was afraid to know the answer. It was then that he scented something different, beneath her familiar perfume was a scent he had not smelled upon her before. Stepping back to look at her, he noticed for the first time the bulges of her sides. He was confused, since when did she want children? She had never spoken to him about it before, even as children...she had always been so independent, had she changed her mind? "Ash, you're...pregnant?" He muttered, unable to really say anything else. Should he be happy for her? Excited? Proud? He was unsure...perhaps, and hopefully, he would get some answers...

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-13-2014, 10:25 PM
She would feel his tears mingling with her own, the liquid staining both of their pelts. She would push herself into his embrace, thankful he was so willing to hold her tight. He would keep himself pressed into her side, she didn't realize how much she missed him until he was here pressed against her side. She would return his nuzzle, his words comforting to her heart. She would swallow hard as a miserable giggle left her marked lips, "You shouldn't call me that, you might let others know my first name." Her voice was strangely lighthearted, "I just missed you so much." he would further step away from her, his gaze dropping to her bloated abdomen. Before he said it she knew the words that would come. Averting her lavender gaze from him her ears would fall back ashamedly. " I am,"[b] the girl would sigh as her realities were shoved before her once again. [b]"I was caught of guard and attacked.." her voice would catch before the ending. Not that she wished to say it again anyway, he could plainly see the end result.?

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
03-13-2014, 11:04 PM
Erani

It was perhaps two or three days after the meeting, and Erani was enjoying a slow walk through the territory, her path meandering toward the lake, where wolves seemed to crop up often. She didn?t blame them. It was a lovely place, and a boon in the heat of Summer, and before she had brought Valhalla home, it had been unclaimed. Upon reaching the lake, and it?s small wealth of greenery at the edges, she lowered her head, lapping lightly at the water, before a scent; two scents, actually? Brushed over her nose from the breeze above the water. Her head lifted. Jinxx Black, and a female who shared his base scent. She also held the scent of pregnancy, and the salty scent of tears came from both.

She turned, breaking into a light trot, and headed toward the location their scents came from. She slowed as their voices came to her ears, perking her ears further to catch the conversation. As she heard what the female said, her good mood vanished, replaced by the chilling rage that felt like ice sliding through her veins. Outwardly, she looked calm, almost pleasant, but her eyes. Her eyes were where the calm pleasant look ended. They were lakes of ice, feral and brutal. ?Who attacked you, Lady?? Such a dangerously calm voice. She didn?t need to say ?raped?. The end result of the attack was obvious enough. The female was beautifully marked, and bore a similarly shaped marking on the left shoulder, like Jinxx. A sister, with how similar their scents were. This woman was family, blood of a member in her pack. Family to her pack.

In Erani?s birth pack, rape was punishable by death. The death sentence would be what paid the blood debt. Murder, as well. And the way the executions were drawn out were in direct level with the amount of pain dealt to the victim of the rape or murder. It could be swift, or it could be drawn out, to make the convicted suffer as much as their victim had. What gentleness Redwood had was lost on the punishments for these two crimes. Harming a pup was another harshly punished crime. It was the dark side of Redwood, and it was there because of Blackmoon pack. Many had been murdered or raped by the wolves of that pack, and if ever they were tracked down, the executions would be dealt. The same would go for the attacker of this female.

?His life is forfeit.? Four soft words, chilling as the wind that tears over a glacier. And as final as the killing blow.

Imena

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-14-2014, 01:36 PM
Imena

It had been a few days since she had first met Twig, and it worried her that as much time as it had, had passed. Was the young mother-to-be ok? Did that male find her and finish what he had started. Hackles raised at such thoughts as she trotted along the borders searching. Imena felt this firey rage to protect and see this girl safe it alarmed her. She supposed it was because she had not much passion or care for anything in a long time. She had been just floating by since Cael left. Twig had sparked a small life back into her heart.

The scent of Twig, a male, Erani and high emotions sent her paws picking up speed. She would barge into the scene, tail held high and hackles raised. Her normal warm sky blue eyes cold and burning. At once she spotted Twig and rushed to her side, giving a gentle nuzzle before eyeing the male, Jinxx. He seemed like part of her family by scent and markings but one was never to sure. She stood there, stiff-legged eye trained on the male till she was sure he was no threat, even if he did carry Valhallan's scent. Turning she looked to Erani, "I would like to take this girl into my custody for protect and to help her, If both you and she are agreeable to it." Her voice was strong, confident but full of loving care for the girl.

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-14-2014, 02:21 PM
Twig would confess the horror that had been bestowed upon her to her brother, tears finding their way back to her marked features. She didn't want this, she wasn't ready to be a mother and she certainly wasn't ready to settle down with them. Still she would wish that she had never been forced to submit to that monster's grip. Still she would keep playing her first day with Themisto through her mind and wish that day had not ended.?

Before Jinxx could reply, or say anything about her attack or children a she wolf would appear from thin air. Of course that was not the factual case, but Twig felt quite disoriented and was clueless about where she'd appeared from. Her words were calm and her demeanor pleasant but her eyes told her a much different story. She would ask of her assailant, the man who so forcefully stole her innocence. "I.. I don't remember much what he looked like," the moments in which she was conscious enough to recognize him were spent trying to earn her escape. "After his first hit?which knocked me to the ground, he kept himself behind me.." her voice was shaky and cracked as her last words fell from her marked lips. She was doing well to control her sobbing considering she was having to relive those moments all over. "But my brother Pulsus knows his scent, as well as my friend from Seracia, Themisto. They were there after I regained consciousness." she would breathe deeply and sniffle as she tried to reign in her in controllable emotions. The newcomer would conclude, telling her bluntly he had forfeited his life.?

As her final verdict was announced the wolf whom Twig had meant to see in the first place would burst into the clearing. She was quite obviously agitated, picking up on the high emotions their small gathering had produced. Imena would offer Twig a swift nuzzle, Twig could feel her temporarily dammed (as in a beaver dam) emotions burst through again as the woman's touching gesture would be returned. Before Twig could say hello the she wolf would turn to who Twig could only assume was the alpha of Valhalla. The words were quite surprising, and the pregnant girl could hardly decide what to make of them. Her emotions were too high to make such decisions, as far as she was concerned Jinxx had full authority on any matters concerning her well being. Her lilac gaze would once again rest upon Jinxx's blue orbs, her body would seek once again to find comfort in his warm side. She wanted him to keep holding her, and to not let go. She just hoped he wasn't too disappointed in her for being so careless and ending up in her current situation.?

Jinxx

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2014, 11:43 PM

"Pray"

He held her close. Ignoring the hard stare from the other she-wolf that had appeared. He knew not who she was, and so cared not about what she thought of him. He only cared for his sister at this moment in time. He flattened his ears when he heard what his sister had to say, unwilling to hear anymore of the story. How could someone have done that to his sister?! Where the hell had he been when it happened? He felt his heart tearing up inside at the thought, he wasn't there when she needed him...did she hate him for it? He felt her press against him again, and he would only press tighter into her. He would not let her go, not again. He leaned down to lick away the tears, trying to calm her and show her that he would remain with her. "I will remain with my sister and I will be the one to take care of her. I failed her once...I won't let it happen again. Erani, will you grant her sanctuary here?"

He swallowed as he thought about his sister returning into the world alone, and in her condition. He did not want her to be out alone, not now. He would ensure his safety, and if need be he would follow her to make sure she would be safe or convince her to remain with him in Valhalla until he was able to reunite their scattered family and rebuild what they had once lost. Lunatik was still out there, of that he was sure. And he knew their older brother would do anything to make sure the Legion would die off...even if it meant corrupting or killing those who would not follow. He knew his brother was capable, but those were things he did not want to discuss in front of these others. He would not place them with the knowledge of knowing that the members of the Legion could bring potential danger simply by association. They would have to find Pulsus, find the rest of the family that they had in the lands and find a path to walk upon...Father would know what to do...

Leaning down again, he nuzzled his sisters head with affection. Comforting her and letting her know as best he could that he would be there. "I won't leave your side again, trust me sis...You'll be alright, I'll take care of you." He whispered to her. The affection and bond as siblings was strong, apparent to those who watched. He didn't care about anything in the world as much as he cared for his family...and he hoped that they knew that.

"Speech", Thought, "You"

Pray by Blessthefall on Grooveshark

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
03-18-2014, 05:05 PM
Erani

Erani listened, pausing to give Imena a look that said to lose the hostility toward Jinxx. Had she not noticed him at the meeting? As the female finished her story, Erani nodded. ?I will s speak with Themisto, as he?s recently joined Valhalla. As for protection, you are more than welcome to stay in Valhalla, as guest or as a member is your choice. If you intend on keeping these children, they will be raised however you wish. If not, I know plants that will terminate them. However, it appears that you are too far along for a safe termination. Jinxx, have you found a den?? If not, they both were welcome to her den, the most defensible location in the territory. She was of half a mind to take Imena to her den as well; the female had been moping and separating herself from the pack. A Theta needed to be involved.

Another decision would voice itself. ?No wolf harms a member of my family, and gets away with it for long. This male will be given the Redwood execution. I will be calling the Gammas to attention soon, before the scent can become too stale. Jinxx, I would like you to try and find your brother. I will sniff out Themisto. This bastard must be terminated before he can harm anyone else.? Rayne was heavy on her mind. She already viewed these two cross marked wolves as her children in a way. Knowing their mother was dead, and that they had no idea where their father was, had triggered the strong maternal instincts. She wanted to find Taurig as well, and bring him to Valhalla, though she?d last heard that he was living comfortably on Inu Island with a mate and children. She would visit, nonetheless.

Imena

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-18-2014, 08:41 PM
Imena

She had been so caught up on feeding off the emotions swirling around she had not notice the family resemblance between Jinxx and Twig. That and had the male not been at the meeting? She barely remembered, having isolated herself most the time at the meeting specially during the wedding like ceremony for Leon and Ash. Then had slipped away as soon as she could back to her den. The meeting had been a harsh one for her to weather silently and appear normal, while inside she had been screaming and a storm raged inside her heart. She twitched her ears, slightly embarrassed at Erani's look before soundly plopping her rear down on the earth.

She watched the brother and sister react, slowly relaxing at seeing how much Jinxx did care for her. Silently she listened, eyes flicking back and forth. Would Twig accept? And almost voice the option of her den but decided maybe she would offer it later to Twig. Or at least a place to go to if she needed to get away. But that would mean Imena could not lose control on her own emotions at her den. She shifted her weight, thinking things over. But the mention of terminating unborn pups had her look at Erani sharply. Hearing such a thing for her, who had always dreamed of wanting a family nearly broke her own the spot. She drew a shaky breath, closing eyes for a moment to collect herself."I'll do anything I can help. A apologize Jinxx for my..behavior. She would mutter softly, shoulders sagging slightly. Sometimes she wished she could bury herself somewhere from all the pain in the world.

Twig I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-18-2014, 09:29 PM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2014, 09:40 PM by Twig I.)
She would lean into her brother's warm embrace, his arms one of the few places she had felt safe in weeks. In reality she didn't want to know how this was making him feel, still she had yet to know where he had been. Was it here? Had he walked off the battle field with this pack? His salmon tongue would carefully remove the salty tears from her pale cheeks, he would announce his intentions of caring for her even going so far as to ask Erani for her shelter. Twigs ears would fall back ashamedly as she again had to accept the help of a stranger. Royal purple gaze would rest anywhere but the eyes of those who seemed to care so much about her and the unborn children within. However Erani's words would stop her cold, again thinking of killing them. Of stopping their total existence before they were even allowed a chance. Imena's words would echo within her mind as she managed to place her gaze upon the woman. "I'll stay with Jinxx because I want to keep them. I want them safe." she would look to her abdomen, the disgust of their start made her have to turn her head. However, she could already feel a connection to them. "I love them." appearing for only but a moment a peaceful smile would cross her features as she said those words. Just as quickly though she would fall yet again as Erani spoke of his execution. She would again push herself into Jinxx, trying to block out her thoughts of her assailant and that day. His words a comfort as she tried to let herself relax, but relief would not come. "Imena, do you still have that lavender?" she wished she could simply let her troubles leave her, but the stress felt like a parasite encrusted within her spine. She was stiff and could not relax, even with her brother right beside her.?