gems
size
Small
build
Balanced
player
Ali
09-21-2024, 01:59 PM
See whilst Damira had never really bought into her family's teaching, she didn't find them so offensive that she wrinkled her nose at the idea of playing along either. The thought of having a mate wasn't so terrible and though she wasn't convinced she'd ever love someone outside of her family, she wasn't quite sure how to go about it. Damira liked to keep to herself, watching and learning from the sidelines, such habits weren't exactly conductive to relations. She didn't even know where to start, but she knew someone who could steer her in the right direction, even if it meant wandering from home for a few days.

Seeking out Obscura, Damira found herself at the edge of the Falls territory, the sun had mostly retreated behind the horizon at that point, the fading glow of sunlight wasn't quite enough to keep the stars at bay. It felt fitting almost, such a conversation ought to take place at night, no?

Damira tipped her head back, knew her manners, and called out for the Sovereign. Long may she reign.

Scylla

Obscura
Sovereign

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (270)

An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-27-2024, 02:43 PM

Well, wasn't that a surprise? Scylla had been taking inventory of the summer supplies when a sweet little howl rang out. She recognized the voice, having spoken with Damira before. Dropping what she'd been doing, the Sovereign cut through her territory at a gentle lope, making her way towards the closest point between Obscuran and Elysian lands. She made her way up the path that worked its way around the falls, coming to the top to see the girl waiting.

"Damira," Scylla greeted with a nod, motioning for the girl to come over the border. The girl didn't seem upset or rushed or anything like that, so Scylla assumed it wasn't a terribly urgent matter. Still, her curiosity was piqued. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Scylla"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Damira

Elysium
Amateur

Beginner Navigator (0)

Novice Intellectual (20)

gems
size
Small
build
Balanced
player
Ali
09-28-2024, 09:30 AM
Damira stepped over the border, her tail flicking in a brief, amiable enough wag. She'd never really been overly friendly towards others before, but watched and saw enough to how act accordingly. Aggressive behaviour was easy, loud and blatant, but subtleties were beyond her and so she didn't know what to do, let alone look for. Scylla would know. It felt like a safe assumption to make as Damira began to walk, a nice stroll along the length of the river that fed the Falls.

"At some point I'm supposed to get a mate."Straight to the point, matter of fact, no strong feelings about it either way. "But I'm not really sure how to go about that- how to make someone interested in me. I suppose it takes more than just good looks?" She mused, head tilting slightly.