Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-12-2014, 09:02 PM

She knew that she intended to speak with her Empress about matters of vital importance - a discussion that could very well be met with disapproval. She knew and yet she did not worry. Natalya had always been a faithful servant of the gods and Olympus, and it seemed that here in this new land she was the hardest working under the matriarch. She desired expansion and strength for her family and would stop at nothing to get it. This is why she would seek out the matriarch she believed could use some aid. It is why she called for her now to request a greater role and a more influential presence within the pack. She did not anticipate no for an answer, but she would not be pained if it was what she received. She was in fate's hands now.

"Speech"

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-15-2014, 01:04 PM

She has hidden away, ashamed by the swelling of her sides, the announcement of her upcoming children. Virgil fears that she will be rejected, that her assault will be taken as weakness and she will be run out of her family. Her children are bastards, after all. She loves them even so; they fill her heart, even as they make her day more and more difficult. On any given day she patrols, hunts for her pack, and then retires to her den.

Today, however, she decides to answer her Aunt?s summons. She moves slowly, her expanded womb making duties increasingly difficult as of late. Upon arrival her fiery eyes lock upon the blind woman, supposing that she might be able to smell it from the air alone. ?Aunt Nat,? she greets affectionately, tiredly. ?What can I do for you?? she asks.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-15-2014, 04:36 PM

She would soon be greeted by the scent of her Empress, though that scent would not arrive unaccompanied. A suspicious look would cross her features but her tone would remain light, only concerned for the girl's well-being. "Virgil," she began with a dip of her head, "I noticed that you have been somewhat distant, and now I suppose I know why. I will wait until you choose to explain, for whatever has happened with you should be explained in your time."

Natalya paused, giving her niece a moment to think and giving herself a moment to prepare. "I wish for a position where I am more capable of aiding you, and your current state leads me to believe the help will be more welcome than I anticipated. I have news to deliver as well - I recently travled to Valhalla and was able to establish an alliance, upon your acceptance of it of course. They only note that if we ally with Glaciem, we will no longer have them at our side, and the Alpha Erani has requested that if a horse named Obsidian grazes in the Emerald Valley that we leave her be - she has long been a friend to Valhalla from what I have been told."

"Speech"

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-17-2014, 07:49 PM

Natalya does not dodge the elephant in the room so to speak, and perhaps Virgil is thankful for it. She almost wants to let it go, but she does not. Her eyes flutter shut, and she takes a deep breath. ?Aunt Nat I?. I was?.I fell and got a concussion when I was in heat. When I was unable to defend myself somebody?someone?.? she cannot finish the words, cannot bring herself to say rape, because it feels like a stinging blow to the pride that she could have something like that happen to her.

Her Aunt brings news of Valhalla and Glaciem, two packs that Virgil knows nothing of. ?Which one is stronger?? she says, curious. It will help her decision in who to ally with. However, the mention of a horse does not upset her as much. ?The horse can graze as she pleases,? she informs. ?As for you, dear Aunt, how does Centurion sound?? she inquires. It seems a suitable role for the melanistic woman, and Virgil trusts her with it.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-17-2014, 08:18 PM

There would be a long pause, a silence that hung thick between them before Natalya could voice her thoughts. Her words were carefully calculated, but honest nonetheless. "Virgil, I am saddened to hear of the circumstances of your pregnancy. What matters most, in my eyes, is that you raise your offspring to strong and wise, and that you strengthen yourself by the memory your encounter rather than let it weaken your resolve. It is clear to me that the situation is through no true fault of your own, though you should not have wandered far on your own given the circumstances of your position in this pack and your heat at the time."

It was not Natalya's place to judge what had happened to her niece, but she felt it best to give some sort of council on the matter so that the girl was not alone. Virgil was quick to move on from the matter, displaying the resilience she inherited from her parents. "The matter of these two packs is complicated. Glaciem recently defeated Valhalla in war, which indicates that it is the stronger of the two. However, Glaciem was an enemy of Amenti and Syrinx. I went nonetheless when we still resided in the North to seek information and a possible alliance from its leader. I was met by no one at the border, despite calling and waiting. I have also heard that Ebony has formed an alliance with Valhalla and may not have been fond of Glaciem's leader, but that is something you may want to speak to your friend Raisa about."

Her speech was long-winded and she was somewhat regretful for it, but everything said was necessary. She nodded and smiled at her niece's offer afterward, thankful that she was met with such acceptance. "I will serve you well as Centurion, niece. Thank you for your gratitude." She was certain that she would be of far more use now, and she would do everything in her power to aid Virgil through this difficult time.

"Speech"