Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-13-2014, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Take me to the place where the white boys dance.

The change had started, ?owyn had noticed it already and it seemed rather rapid. To be honest, it scared the shit out of her and she had to remind herself that it was all natural and that Birch would be there to help her thought it all. Her eyes were closed as she took a deep breathe. The scent change was what was scaring her as it was typical for a pregnant wolf's scent to change within a few days after being... taken. Still, it was so strange because the last time she had been around a pregnant wolf it had been her mother. What was she thinking? No, she had to calm down. She didn't even notice she was on the borders to Ebony. She didn't care because she had not crossed it yet.

Take me to the place where they run and play

Birch

gems
size
build
player
03-13-2014, 03:46 PM

What Is Life For, If Not For Joy?
Even days after the mating Birch was still full of energy, bounding off to get whatever ?owyn might need, even if she was still able to get it herself. The brute hummed to himself as he padded back on to find his beloved mate. It wasn't until he caught the scent of pack borders that Birch started to get rather alarmed. The brute would rush forward, light purple eyes scanning for ?o's form. The thought of the last time she was near a pack flashed in his mind... he couldn't deal with that danger again. So when he saw her Birch would let out a sharp, worried bark. "?owyn!" They couldn't risk anything... not now.

"Speech"
Live, Love, and Laugh For Today

Because Tomorrow You Might Not Have The Chance

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-13-2014, 03:49 PM
Quote:

?owyn turned to her name being yelled out by a calming and familiar voice. He probably noticed the pack border scent and she just smiled. "Calm down Birch, I am on the borders of Ebony I know. Ebony is run by Queen Raisa, one of our allies. I was actually hoping to see her around today but she is probably busy elsewhere." She said to her mate to calm him down. It was all true, well, except for her hoping to see Raisa. Seeing the queen was always a pleasant surprise but that was not her real reason for being on the borders that day.

Birch

gems
size
build
player
03-13-2014, 03:54 PM

Birch would continue forward, moving to ?owyn's side, even as she began explaining. He would frown deeply, a whine passing his lips all the same. Even if it was the borders of an ally... she had stilled scared him. The fact there was an ally pack this close, however, did comfort him a little. "Oh..." He would shake his head, taking a couple breaths before speaking again. "I wish you would have mentioned you were coming this way beforehand... I... got so worried." He let out a soft sigh. "I'm just glad you're alright. The thought of anything happening, especially now..."

"Speech"

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-13-2014, 04:01 PM
Quote:

?owyn felt really bad about how much she had worried her love with something so simple and remedial. "I'm sorry my dear, I should have told you. I was just so eager to get up and moving that it slipped my mind to tell you." She said as she nuzzled his neck and stepped farther away from the border. "Shall we walk away now?" She asked him with a smile. She hated to see him like that and he seemed so worried. Especially now. He had noticed the change too no doubt. No doubt all of them would notice when she talked with them.

Birch

gems
size
build
player
03-13-2014, 04:23 PM

The gentle nuzzle to his neck, as well her apology, did sooth him just a bit more. He would shake his head, a gentle smile appearing over his face. "It's alright... Everything will be fine. You're safe and the ones who live so close are no danger..." Those words, were they more for his mate or for himself? Birch would nod, staying close to ?owyn's side. "I think that might be a good idea, at least for now." He would press gently against her. "You have a fish waiting back at the den, and... I was wondering how soon you wanted to let the others know?"

"Speech"

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-13-2014, 06:37 PM
Quote:

?owyn smiled as he said it was alright, but she still felt terrible for giving him a mini-heart attack. She took a deep breathe as he asked her the question and she knew the answer with confidence. "I think your sister should be told soon but the rest could wait a little bit of time." She suggested to her mate with a small smile. The man would be by her side through it all and it was the only reason she was so calm in the matter. Her dark tawny fur brushed up against his briefly as she nuzzled his neck softly.

Birch

gems
size
build
player
03-14-2014, 06:22 AM

Birch would give a nod, agreeing with ?o's decision. If anyone else deserved to know it was Aranya, for these pups would be her nieces and nephews. The thought made a smile tug at the corners of his maw. He could only imagine how much spoiling she was going to do to the youngsters. Surely, when all else failed, they run to their aunt Aranya to get what they wanted. "That definitely seems like a plan." Another nuzzle to his neck sent his heart a-flutter, and the brute looked at her with happiness dancing in his light purple orbs. "Oh ?o, I love you so, very very much."

"Speech"

{{Ooc:: Shall we end the thread here?}}

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-14-2014, 09:53 AM
Quote:

A smile hid all of her worries and panics within her. She had long forgotten how ambitious she had been when she had first met Birch and it made her wonder if it was a bad thing or not. She still knew why she wanted their kingdom. She kept all the important things in her mind as she looked towards the new and glorious future that was them and their children. Ian. Pharos. Birch. Aranya. Ellis. My children. She told herself with a beautiful smile. "I love you so very much, Birch." She said as she offered one more nuzzle to his neck. It was the start of a new millennium for them.

Sounds good <3 -End-