Advanced Fighter (105)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced
6 hours ago
Citadel was going to be in so much trouble when his parents found out. But weird things were happening, and he refused to sit them out. So he followed his bird companion who led him to a source of interest. 

As he arrived in the territory, he could hear quite readily that something was amiss. An odd sound vibrated beneath the earth. He could almost feel the soil shifting beneath his paws. He glanced over at his bear and grinned. “Let's dig!” He said, and set his giant bear paws to the task. Extending his claws to reach into the soil as he dug.

Éldi

Vedia
Migrant

Master Fighter (310)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterValentines 2020Treat 2019Promptober 2019
1 hour ago

His raven brought news of the strange land wedged between the Shimmering Shore and Fossil Ridge. It seemed as though the earth was shifting with winding channels snaking through the soil. Visible enough to be seen from the air. That in and of itself was concerning but in conjunction with the strange spires it was clear there was something going on in the earth beneath their paws and Éldi could not let that go uninvestigated.

Calling his companions to his side he headed out to the strange area of land. When the wind was at its lowest he swore he could hear a sound deep below his paws. Perhaps… perhaps he could even feel it but he wasn't sure if his mind was playing tricks on him. Venturing deeper into the territory he spied a dark toned pup digging in the earth. Éldi glanced around trying to locate the parents but seeing none he cleared his throat. "Are you searching for the source of that strange sound, young one? I can help dig if you like. My name is Éldi."

Citadel

Armada
Royalty

Advanced Fighter (105)

Intermediate Hunter (30)

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced
19 minutes ago
Citahea's head shot up at the sound of a voice, and guilt was written in every line of his body at the sudden intrusion. “Oh, hi! I'm Citadel. MyMumSaidICouldBeHere.” He got out as quickly as he could. His eyes darted from side to side instead of meeting that of the older stranger.

He shuffled his paws for a second, but he was pretty sure Eldi was buying. He was great at this lying thing. Teegra had taught him! “Sure, yeah. Any idea what's going on here? I keep hearing a funny noise” he said, shuffling wise so the taller wolf could join his hole if he wanted to.