size
Large
build
-
player
03-10-2014, 06:29 PM
ooc;; Placed after spar with Arwel.

Natalya Olympus

Natalya had not produced much success in her search for alliances to bring ack to the Empress thus far. She had been wholly ignored at the borders of Glaciem just before the big pack move had occurred and had become preoccupied with the steady arrival of her family, but now duty called. Virgil was away on some business, she assumed, and it was important that Olympus forged strong alliances as they began to grow an thrive. The duty now fell to her, as it has been previously bestowed, to learn more of the packs around them and find those that would aid them the most in their domination.

Head held high, the ebony she-wolf would stride confidently to the outer borders of the pack that sat closest to their own. She had recently sparred with a member of this pack and was intrigued by the meeting. Valhalla was apparently an old pack, one that was well known and respected throughout these lands. They had also, however, been recently defeated in war by Glaciem and lost their former lands to a challenger from the same pack. To Natalya, it simply seemed that they were resilient, which she admired despite their somewhat frequent defeats.

At the edge of the lands she would release a call for the new alphess and wait patiently for her arrival while she hoped for something positive to bring back to her matriarch.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
03-11-2014, 09:21 PM
Erani

Erani had settled onto her haunches on the Meeting boulder, and was just lifting her head, about to sing the call for her pack to gather, when an unfamiliar summons rang on the borders closest to Emerald Valley. Her head swiveled, ears perking, before she bounded down from the wide flat boulder and took off across the plains, tail swaying behind her as she raced to meet the summons. She slowed to a stately pace as the shadowy figure came into sight, head lifting to the height of a respectful Alpha Primary; Regal, but not overbearing or over important. Her tail raised above her hips, swaying in a slow gesture of greeting to the stranger as she approached..

The stranger was female, and blacker than ebony, with eyes a startling shade of onyx, no other color visible. It was intriguing, but Erani wasn?t rude enough to stare at the female. The scent was familiar, in that she had caught scent of it from the edges of Emerald Valley. This must be a wolf of Olympus. Erani dipped her head in a graceful bow to the female, velvet voiced tones soothing from her jaws as she raised her head. ?Good evening, lady of Olympus. I am Erani Adravendi, Alpha Primary of Valhalla. If I mat, what brings you to my borders this eve??

She studied the female, head tilted curiously, a small smile of interest on her muzzle as she waited to hear what the female had to say.

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-12-2014, 09:10 PM
Natalya Olympus
She would not have to wait long for the arrival of the Alphess. After a short while she heard the footsteps approach and caught the woman's scent before her. She greeted her with a smile and a bow of her head before settling back on her haunches. "Greetings, Erani leader of Valhalla. My name is Natalya and I have come to speak to you about the prospect of an alliance between our packs on behalf of our Empress." She paused a moment to give time for thought before continuing.

"We are small in number now, but our family is making its way here to join us and our numbers will soon grow tremendously. I believe that, since our borders connect, it would be most beneficial on both sides if we were willing and able to trust and aid one another."

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
03-12-2014, 11:22 PM
Erani

Erani smiled as Natalya introduced herself and the smile grew as the explanation came for the wolf?s presence at the Borders. She listened to Natalya?s description of Olympus, nodding slowly. Once Natalya paused to allow Erani to voice her words, Erani already had what to say in mind. And so she spoke. ?An alliance would most certainly be preferable. It would benefit us both well, with Olympus being between Valhalla and the rest of the land. Our territory edges the sea, and an alliance would lessen the possibility of an attack going unchallenged from your direction.? Here, she paused to allow Natalya to absorb her words and information.

?However, I have one question who?s answer will tip the balance toward a solid alliance being formed, or our packs becoming wary neighbors. What is Olympus? view on Glaciem? Pardon my boldness, but do you see an Alliance being formed with the Northern pack in the future? They are our enemy, and I will not put the dilemma in your Empress? path of which allegiance to side with if Glaciem again starts a war with Valhalla over foolish reasons such as one wolf?s injured pride.? Her eyes were serious as she finished speaking, ears pulled forward to listen to the Olympian?s answer.

If the answer was that Olympus would not ally with Glaciem, then Erani would gladly accept the alliance. It would be yet another reason to celebrate. Perhaps, if this meeting went well, Natalya would be invited to the meeting to join in the celebration. However, if not, Then Erani would bid the onyx female a good evening and head back into the heart of the territory and call the meeting.

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-13-2014, 06:18 PM
Natalya Olympus
A deep feeling of relief came with the news that Valhalla was as interested in an alliance as she was. The ebony woman smiled at Erani's words, but her mouth fell straight as she continued. The possibility that an alliance could not happen was one that worried her - what more dangerous than an enemy at your side? She held her breath until the name of the pack that held her fate come forth... then let out a slow chuckle.

"Gods, no! While I cannot speak one hundred percent for Virgil, the chances of an alliance with the northerners is highly unlikely. Virgil was close with Syrinx when we resided in Amenti and is now close with Ebony's leader, who I believe was not fond of Glaciem. I myself would recommend against such an alliance." She paused momentarily and exhaled a breath. "When we first arrived and were still residing in the North, I had gone to Glaciem to inquire about the pack. I summoned the alpha, yet was not received by any. I have little respect for those who treat a visitor in such a manner."

She offered Erani a wide smile yet again. "I hope that this quells any of your worries. I would be glad to bring this alliance back to Virgil for her final approval, which I have no doubt that I will receive."

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
03-13-2014, 06:41 PM
Erani

Erani?s fears would be brushed away by Natalya?s answer, her serious expression falling into a gentle smile. She was heartened as she listened. She had liked Raisa a great deal. If the Empress, Virgil, was close with Raisa, Erani was of the same mind as Natalya. An Alliance was unlikely. ?I have, actually, just come home today from sealing an Alliance with Ludicael and Ebony. We are celebrating a great many things this night. I will be honored to add an Alliance with Olympus to the celebration.? Her words and voice were honest as she smiled at the onyx female. Then a thought came to her.

?I do have a request of Olympus. There is a horse named Obsidian who grazes Emerald Valley. She is our friend and Ally, and has also nannied my children for me when I needed rest. I ask that she is unharmed if she should happen to go there to graze. She fought in our battle against Glaciem, and has high honors among our pack.? Erani smiled gently, wondering what the onyx female would think of a wolf pack being allied with a horse, and the other way around.

?I would also like to invite you to the celebrations tonight as an ambassador guest from Olympus.? She wanted to show the Olympian the hospitality of Valhalla. This would be a night full of fun and joy, and she wanted to share that with her neighbors. She would have a great deal to announce, many new faces to introduce to her family. It would be a wonderful night.

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-13-2014, 08:13 PM
Natalya Olympus
"And I am honored to have been the one to seal an alliance with you, lady Erani." Natalya gave a nod of her head with her words. Olympus would be greatly strengthened by this, and would soon repay Valhalla once its numbers grew. She sincerely hoped that day would come soon, that her family would finally be whole again.

The request by the queen was met with yet another quick nod. "I will certainly relay your request to the Empress, and I will do everything I can to ensure that Obsidian is well received by Olympus should she ever venture on our land."

Erani's final part caused Natalya's smile to widen. This night would give her the opportunity to show Valhalla that an alliance with the Olympus family would grant them only strength and protection. Perhaps she would even have the opportunity to meet some of the Ebony wolves and speak to those of Ludicael about the possibility of an alliance with their pack as well. Accepting the invitation could only mean progress. "I would be glad to represent my family at your celebration."