There's A Spark In Your Eye

Birch

gems
size
build
player
02-27-2014, 03:30 PM

What Is Life For, If Not For Joy?
The male had returned to the bay happier now. Aranya had come with him, the news of the pack broken to her, as well as Birch and ?owyn being mates... though he wanted to surprise her with the pups they were planning. For now the male had gotten Aranya settled in a den to rest after the journey home so she could rest. She was doing a little better now that they were back together, and now that the news she would not be alone was with her. He was sure to introduce her to ?o later after she was doing a little better. But now it was time to find his beloved and tell her he was home. Or, better yet, see if she was around. The male would tilt his head back, a howl loosening itself past his jaws as he let out a call for his beloved.

"Speech"
Live, Love, and Laugh For Today

Because Tomorrow You Might Not Have The Chance

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-27-2014, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Take me to the please where the white boys dance.

?owyn had been minding her own business as she stood out by the bay. A small smile graced her muzzle as she looked out. The water was so cool, her paws covered by the slowly lapping water. It was refresh, but even in the calm serenity she was in she felt that aching in her heart. She had been so close to screwing everything up. She had been so close to being stuck as a prisoner in another pack. She was just glad she had escaped with her life and unharmed. She heard Birch's call and the small smile grew to a large grin as she ran to the man. "Birch." She said happily as she ran up to him, nuzzling his neck softly. "I've missed you."

Take me to the place where they run and play

Birch

gems
size
build
player
02-28-2014, 03:53 AM

It felt so wonderful to be home... and that ?owyn would be able to be with him again. How scared, and angry, he had been when he saw her with that alphess. The thought of ?o ever being taken from him, well, that sickened Birch. Losing her, or losing Aranya, would tear deeply at his heart. He would do everything he could to protect both of them, no matter the cost to himself. His mate and his sister were the most important wolves in his life and he would never, ever turn his back on them. He didn't care who he had to go against, nor the odds. If it was for love, the fight was more than worth the risk.

Light purple eyes would shine gently as he waited. Something told him with certainty that she would come, and soon she would appear. She would come at a run, slowing only once she neared him. Her soft voice, her happy gaze and large grin, her soft and gentle touch as she nuzzled him. Birch would close the little distance between them, wrapping his neck around her own in a sweet embrace. "...and I've missed you, my beloved. So very much." It had only been a few days... but still the time apart had felt far too long. ?owyn was his other half. The one who made him whole. She completed his entire world.

"Speech"

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-02-2014, 02:45 PM
Quote:

?owyn was calm and collected but elated when she was with Birch. He really brought out the best in her and it was the day that she had been force claimed when she realized how lucky she was to have him and how so many things could happen to tear them apart. But most importantly, she learned that love would find a way, no matter what. "How were your ventures my dear? Did you find your sister?" She asked with concern and still letting the happiness that he was home back into her voice. She couldn't imagine that lone wolf with no one anymore. ?owyn couldn't bear being that wolf she had been before she had met Birch. It wasn't bad, but it felt like it now that she knew there was so much more to live for.

Birch

gems
size
build
player
03-12-2014, 11:16 AM

The brute would give a small nod, a gentle smile on his lips as ?owyn asked about his journey. "They were successful, luckily. It seems I had found Aranya just in time." He would frown a little bit, lowering his ears some. His sister's state had hardly been the best when he found her. "Aranya wasn't doing so hot when I came across her. Nuka has disappeared... and she was left all on her own. She hadn't been eating by the looks of it either, though she is in Ellis' paws now, and I'm sure having company again will lift her spirits all the more." It was clear he was relieved that his sister was somewhere safe now. He would smile gently to his mate. "I think after she has a bit of a rest I'd like you two to finally meet." His family was truly coming together now... even if there had been some little bumps and scares along the way.

"Speech"

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-12-2014, 11:22 AM
Quote:

Relief filled her to hear that he had found his sister with little trouble and a smile graced her muzzle. "That is fantastic news dear!" ?owyn listened in horror as he spoke of his sister being in poor shape because she was left by the wolf that she had trusted. "That is simply horrible!" She said with the utmost concern. He said she was with Ellis now and she relaxed a bit more. "I'd love to meet her." She finally responded to the last bit of information that she was given, her eyes light now with excitement.

Birch

gems
size
build
player
03-12-2014, 11:41 AM

Birch would give a small nod. "The fact that Nuka had disappeared without a trace has definitely left a bad taste in my mouth for sure." The male would let out a deep growl, something that was rather odd considering how light natured he normally was. But when it came to those he loved Birch had little problem getting aggressive. If Nuka dared show his face around his sister again he was going to drive him off, and with something to remember him by too. But he would allow himself to relax again, looking upon his mate with gentleness. Seeing how excited she was to meet Aranya made him excited. "I know that you will both get along wonderfully, my beloved." Birch gave ?o a quick lick on her cheek. He was glad he was home.

"Speech"

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-12-2014, 12:06 PM
Quote:

?owyn was calmed down quite a bit when he spoke of them getting along well. He hoped so, the thoughts of his family about her were definitely important to ?owyn. "I'm glad." She said in an elated way. She nuzzled his neck a bit more as she thought about how she might not stand there if she had lost that fight. The pain hit her heart. No, it would not happen. Never again would she let some other wolf take control of her life. "I'm glad we're all here and reunited once more." She whispered. Ellis, Pharos [whom she could call for at any time], Birch, Ian, ?owyn, and Aranya. They would be a family and they would be a pack soon enough.

Birch

gems
size
build
player
03-12-2014, 12:23 PM

It was indeed a blessing that they were all together here. Everyone was safe. Birch wouldn't forget about that white fae who dared try and stake a claim on ?o however. No wolf would ever take her away from him, or any member of his pack. If they dared try they were going to be met with a very angry Birch, who was more than prepared to tear them a new one for daring to do such a thing. But now was not the time for anger or dark thoughts. They were on their way to doing all that they needed to achieve his mate's dream of running a pack. A pack he would proudly rule beside her. The thought made his heart swell with joy. Birch would nod, happiness shining in his eyes once more. "At some point you'll have to introduce me to our other members... but not right now. Right now I just want to spend some time with you, my ?o, just the two of us. Those days felt much longer than they actually were."

"Speech"

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-12-2014, 12:32 PM
Quote:

?owyn smiled and nodded. They needed alone time and she was comfortable with it all. It wasn't happening too fast, nor was it happening too slow. "Shall we be off then?" She asked with a sincere smile. Her breathing steady as she thought of things they could do together. Maybe they could hunt or just talk. "These long days press forth, but they subside once more." She whispered to herself as she nuzzled his neck once more. "Where to next dear?" She asked him and allowed him to take the lead on their adventures. She loved being with him.

-Fade-