ardent

Curiosity Never Killed Anyone

Shanti

gems
size
build
player
02-26-2014, 01:39 PM
The soft, tiny dents in the snow mingled with the wafting scent of presence in the chilly breeze. It trailed across the snowy fields, around the nimble trees and to the clouds, accompanied by a soft, delicate voice belonging to a patterned she wolf. The fae's pelt bore an array of gray and black markings, running down her shoulders into a river of soot and to her hindquarters. One of the many strange things about this small female was her 'accessory' dangling from her gray neck of fur. A brown collar protruding from her chest fluff stuck out in the cool air. Her pale, icy orbs leaped about from tree limb to tree limb, and then trailed down to the snow. The sounds of soft singing danced around in the frosty aura around her, her smooth and foreign tongue protruding words of of seemingly happiness.

"You've made me
Into someone
Who should not hold a loaded gun
And now you sit upon my chest
Knock out my wind, knock out my best
And so long to no disasters
And mornings too
And so long to ever afters
So long to you."

Legacy

gems
size
build
player
02-26-2014, 03:49 PM
Moving slowly towards any other animal, the girl heard what sounded like a song, although the wind swept away most of it. The dog thought of what she had just heard, and tilted her head in response. This song was so odd, so strange sounding to Legacy. Moving forwards, the dog got a glimpse of the animal who was singing to itself.
You've made me....
Who should not hold a loaded gun....
Knock out my wind, knock out my best....
And mornings too....
So long to you....

A dog, perhaps? Another dog? No, no.... There weren't any dogs in this place. None that she knew of. But hope made her wag her stub tail, and bounce through the snow more easily. But, as Legacy got closer, she knew that she hadn't met a dog. This creature, despite the collar around it's neck, was a wolf. Still, it couldn't hurt to ask it.

Moving closer, to earshot, the girl asked what this creature was. What are you? You look so much like a dog, but your voice sounds like a wolf. And the thing around your neck. Why would a wolf have a collar?

Shanti

gems
size
build
player
02-26-2014, 05:28 PM
What Are you? You look so much like a dog, but your voice sounds like a wolf.And the thing around your neck. Why would a wolf have a collar?
Upon hearing the voice of another life form, Shanti slightly jumped, closing her maw at once. Clearing her throat nervously, the fae responded. "Oh, um, H-hello." Shanti's frame slunk down to make herself look shorter, and indication of no harm. Her care free and happy appearance quickly turned shy again as her face formed into a frightened look. "I-I um, an indeed part dog. My father was a husky and my mother a Gray wolf." Soon enough, Shanti's curiosity got the best of her as she tentatively ventured closely to the canine before her. "Wh-what kind of dog are you?" She asked timidly, her long, bushy tail gripping one of her hind limbs.

Legacy

gems
size
build
player
02-26-2014, 05:50 PM
Nodding her head, even as the half-dog jumped, and listened to her words. Oh, um, H-hello. Legacy almost lowered her head in submission, before noticing that the half-dog had lowered herself to the ground, and Legacy felt some pain go through her as she noticed the half dog's look of fear. I-I um, an indeed part dog. My father was a husky and my mother a Gray wolf. The canine answered in response. She had moved closer to Legacy, and finally asked her what kind of dog she was. Wagging her stubby tail, Legacy sat down nearby and turned to face the wolf-dog.

A blue merle Australian Shepherd. She answered, before thinking of her siblings. How nice Twilight had been to her, even though he was the only male, and a red merle. Dawn and Dusk had made fun of him, and her, when they weren't trying to get all the males in the pack. It was a surprise that Legacy wasn't an aunt. I'm Legacy. And you are?

Shanti

gems
size
build
player
02-26-2014, 07:28 PM
I'm Legacy. And who are you? Shanti began to show more signs of relaxation as her cranium slowly went back to a comfortable resting place upon her slender frame. Opening her snowy white maw, her voice flowed out into the air, bearing the words "Shanti" in them. The fae's long and bushy tail curled around her as she sat as well, enjoying the company she had lacked since she was released from her old master's home. Her pale blue orbs had a warm tone to them as they scanned over the canine's frame in front of her.