Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-24-2014, 11:02 PM
Symphony

In all the weeks, months she had not been able to find a suitable den to her liking. She just kept thinking of her den she used to have back in Ludicael. The warm damp sand, the mangrove roots wrapping and weaving the exterior of the den, the little storage spaces for herbs. She missed it really, it was ust that she never felt like she belonged there. But her paws carried her there to her sister's lands. They might not have had the most warm hearted meeting last time, but maybe they could this time. Her belly cramped making her cringe. Any day now and she would give birth to the pups within her.

She reached Ludicael by late morning, her body ached and was exhausted. Even still though she held herself proudly. Eyes turned to look for Gitan who was not too far behind. Voice sang out softly for Song and Novel. Both had yet to know she had been pregnant. She never told them last time she was here. She prayed Novel would help her deliver these pups, she wasn't sure she could do it alone. and honestly she was slightly scared too. As a first time mother-to-be it would only be natural for her to be edgy, picky, and protective with her raging hormones. Slowly she sat down, wrapping her tail around her mammoth sized belly. The pups inside her kicked about making her wince slightly but smile too. A little pain was worth knowing her carried life within her and they were well.

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-25-2014, 03:20 PM

Novella was only just on her way back to Ludicael herself when she heard Symphony's howl. Her sister hadn't stayed all that long on her last visit, just enough to inform her of her pregnancy before vanishing once more with Gitan. She hadn't said when she would return again, though Novella had certainly hoped it would be before the birth of the pups, not wanting to be the sole member of the family to have the knowledge that Symphony was soon to be a mother.

Upon hearing that familiar voice, she picked up her speed and altered her direction slightly, setting her course straight for Symphony. It wasn't long before she set eyes upon her sister, her familiar form had certainly grown to accommodate the life inside of her, it looked rather uncomfortably so for her tiny sister, though she didn't look quite as big as Song. That wasn't focussed on at all though, she was simply pleased to see Symphony once more and pleased that it looked like the children might be born in Ludicael.

Novella would of course be no help at all if she was going to give birth soon, though all the same she would remain close in case there was anything at all she could do to help, and of course hopefully get an early glimpse of the what would be amongst the newest additions to the family. "Symphony!" She moved closer to greet her sister and then turned her attention to Gitan as well, acknowledging his presence. "And hello again Gitan."

[Image: novellabot_zps431b5c94.jpg]
image by lunarcat7

Novel

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
02-25-2014, 10:13 PM
The young Novel would sit miserably in a shallow stream that ran practically through her den. Like Bhaire she had found a nice place in the base of a tree. Elohim had a perfect amount of room and she had extra storage for herbs. There was a safe place to sleep up in the truck and the tall roots made a great place for her dried plant material. She never stopped studying with Elohim, the two of them had become quite a pair. Still nothing compared to Bhaire and Odd, but she felt confident in their abilities. She knew her mother would be birthing her newest siblings soon, at least she hoped. Her very much pregnant mother was confined to her den the rest of the pregnancy, the strain caused her sickness to return. It seemed it was not quite as aggressive as the first time but she didn't want to take any chances with her new brothers and sisters.?

She would be on her way to see the pale she wolf who birthed her a year before, when she heard the familiar call of her aunt. She still wasn't sure how she felt about Symphony anymore, but her voice sounded Urgent so the ever loyal and helpful girl would direct her path towards her aunt. ?Seeing her would explain the circumstances quite well, and since aunt Novella had already shown up there was little cause for the attention to remain upon the younger healer. She would let herself remain neutral and judgement free as she had been taught. It was not a healers place to do such. Instead she would do her best to smile and be excited for her cousins to come into the world. Symphony was obviously due anytime, and would need help during the birth, and Novel was happy to be there for her aunt and her new brood. "welcome back aunt symphony! I see you've brought me new cousins to hopefully meet soon." it was hard to feel any bitterness when such a beautiful blessing was bestowed upon her kin. So the little she healer would skip up to offer a nuzzle to her expecting aunt.?
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-26-2014, 07:50 PM

She never had to wait long for someone in the family came to greet her. Usually it was Novella, who again would be the first to greet her. Tail wagged happily beside her, her face had become softer, if it was possible. She looked ever much a mother. It was starting to soften up her rough edges, more endearing. Her younger sister pleasure at seeing her was a relief to the expecting mother. She couldn't explain why she had been and was still so nervous and on edge. Novella, always a pleasure to see you. She replied and leaned in to nuzzle her sister and lick her cheek. She felt so happy and warm now, loved and safe.

Next to come was Novel. She still wasn't sure how the young girl felt towards her. It broke her heart and nearly almost had her about to beg to stay in the pack again. But then Gitan would be unhappy. He was loyal to Tuarig through and through. Nothing would sake him from changing his loyal to the once alpha. Symphony admired that about her mate. But what she had not expected was the warm and friendly greeting from her niece. Ragging hormones pulled tears from her eyes to see her niece happy and talking to her again. She would smile to the point it hurt her lips. She stood up and lean down and nuzzle her niece tenderly.

Mid-way into her intended nuzzling a sharp pain froze her. She gasped out, eyes widening. Again after a few heartbeats it happened again, pulling a groan from her. Contraction. She was going into labor right now! She squinted through her pain to give a small smile.>Sooner than we thought I suppose. Can we use my old den? Anywhere else doesn't feel right.. She said softly. She tried to keep her panic back and focus of slow even breaths. Turning to Novella, she silently asked for help moving to the den. Surely by the end of this night the pups would be born

Speech,

Gitan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-26-2014, 11:42 PM
Gitan

He hadn?t been certain that he wanted to her to leave the island again, not this pregnant at least. He could tell from the curve of her belly that the pups would be along any day now, possibly even today. Still there was no persuading his little mate once she set her mind to it, he loved her for it, but that did not stop him from worrying. He followed her, he would not stray too far from her now. Though as they drew close to the boarder he did fall behind some, if Symphony did not feel fully accepted by Ludicael, then Gitan felt almost isolated. Regardless of what they really thought of him that way, he always felt that they knew him as the man that had taken their Symphony away.
As she called out though he sped up to stand beside her, smiling warmly as Novella approached. It seemed Symphony?s younger sister was always first to arrive, clearly having no issues with his little mate. " Et bon Apres-Midi a vouz ma belle.?" He gently nuzzled Sympony?s shoulder as another wolf joined them, this one much younger than he had met before though there was still no mistaking the Destruction resemblance. Though of all of the family he had met she young girl was the first he had met with black markings. His suspicions were confirmed as the yearling called out for Sympony as she approached.
Aunt eh? I wonder? He had no real idea which of Song?s pups had been Sympony?s apprentice and he wondered if it might be the young girl standing before him. Symphony sure seemed happy to see the girl and he stepped back a moment to so as to give the pair a bit of space.
He was back at her side in an instant though as she groaned, seeming to falter a bit. He lowered himself some propping her up with his shoulder. He moved with her as she asked for her old den. Then it was happening wasn?t it? A bit of panic rose up in him, the pups were coming! He wasn?t quite sure what to do, or even if he was ready to be a father, only that he would not leave his little mate?s side.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think
Hover for translations!

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-27-2014, 03:34 AM

"Novella, always a pleasure to see you." Symphony returned the greeting in a language that the younger Destruction clearly understood. " Et bon Apres-Midi a vouz ma belle." Though pleased to see her sister once more, the confusion at Gitan's odd language so new to her ears did cause the smile to fade slightly, not at all sure what had been said. There was an interruption though before she had the chance to ask what the word meant.

Mismatched eyes turned to look towards her niece, glad to see she had come to Symphony's aid. "Welcome back aunt Symphony! I see you've brought me new cousins to hopefully meet soon." Her voice was clear and friendly, much more like the Novel that she was used to seeing, not the wary and timid looking young girl she had been upon Symphony's previous visits. Did this mean that things were getting back to normal now within the family? She wouldn't get too excited just yet, though she was very hopeful.

"Sooner than we thought I suppose. Can we use my old den? Anywhere else doesn't feel right.." Quickly Novella moved wordlessly to her sister's other side, between herself and Gitan they could certainly support Symphony and keep her on her feet until they reached the den. "Of course you can." She answered, the den fortunately hadn't been touched since Symphony had left, Novella was glad about that; it would have been rather odd to see another wolf in the den she was so used to seeing occupied by her sister.

"Novel, do you need to get anything? Gitan and I can get Symphony to the den and we can meet you there." She wasn't sure how swiftly Symphony would be able to move, for all she knew Novel could still beat them there. She did hope so, not sure at all how she would be able to help her sister in anyway, Novel, the newest healer of the family had a better idea. She would have offered to get anything herself, though her niece not only was more knowledgeable with what to do but also with what to use. Besides with size differences it was probably easier for Novella to help Symphony than little Novel, plus her sister probably would know what to do anyway.

Novel

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
02-27-2014, 11:52 AM
Novel would keep to the she wolves of her family, her oceanic eyes keeping away from Gitan. Her mother may have easily forgiven him, but a part of Novel felt that if he never existed Symphony would still be a part of Ludicael and her training. It was easy to ignore him as she realized her aunt was beginning her labor. Remaining calm, but letting the excitement run through her veins she had to get ready. She would save the interrupted snuggle for later, she knew that she needed to get her herbs together and Symphony needed to be walked to her den. "Make sure she's the one doing the moving, okay Novella? The more she walks the quicker the pups will maneuver into place. So think about taking the long way while I get my stash." she was glad she had Elohim to help carry, the different shape of his paws had helped her on more than one occasion. She would nuzzle Symphony once more as the two other wolves prepared to take her to the old den. "I'm going to do what Bhaire has taught me, okay? Since we never really got around to births..." she hoped it was okay because she wouldnt give the wolf time to answer. She was off running back towards her den, Elohim clinging to her back as she made her way there as fast as she could.
She would arrive back at her little refuge quickly, her form ducking into the old tree. Her eyes would adjust to the dim light, but not before her companion's. He was already grabbing the herbs they needed before Novel could say anything. The pair was quickly ready to deliver some babies, so with Elohim's arms full and a few plants in Novels mouth she would race to Symphony's old den. She knew that she would arrive first, so the two would quickly clean the place up to make it comfortable for the laboring she wolf and her new children.?

Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-27-2014, 02:12 PM

She felt comforted by her mate supporting her on one side, Novella on the other and watching little Novel take over. She was so proud of her, of she easily step up to take charge, her calm tone and emotions. She couldn't have been handling any better than what Symphony would have taught her if she had still been here. Again those mixed emotions of laving Novel and being with Gitan made her frown slightly. She turned to Gitan and nuzzled him. She was going to be a mother and him a father! Excitement rushed through her, but just as quickly vanished as another spasm seized her body.

She heard something about the long way to the den, ears turning back slightly. She wanted the short way! So now she knew what others felt like once in labor. She had pitied them before, but this new prospective had no words yet. She had watched four births and assisted in three others. She had learn a lot each time but could never wrap her mind around the pain they experienced till now. For now the contractions weren't so bad, just enough to pull groans from her lips and wince. Slowly with Gitan and Novella supporting her she began the long way to her old den. A hoot above had her eyes lifted to see Atlas flew above, often flying ahead only to return to check on his companion. He was excited for this birth, his beloved friend finally completing part of the circle of life. They had talk much about pups. He knew Symphony had been waiting for this moment for a long time.

They could have been half way there by now and Symphony started to get grumpy. Why again had they taken the long way? The contracts were starting to come faster and stronger, at times forcing her to growl softly. The pups inside her wiggled and kicked about, as if fighting to see who would be the first to come. She tried not to snap at Gitan or Novella, they were just there to help her. But she didn't stop a fierce shake of her body and the determined march to try and surge forward of them slightly. Everything was starting to bug her. The heat, her hunger the loss of appetite, the light pressure of Gitan and Novella, the soft wind. She grunted and hung her head.

As the den came into view she picked up the pace. Natural instincts had her circle the den, sniffing about before she surged in. Once inside she started to knead and toss the bedding Novel had placed in there. On and on she went till satisfied. Carefully she laid down, the bedding under her belly and rump. This den felt so much better than all the others. It felt safe, warm, trusting. She sighed happily before a strong spasm had her.They're coming now Novel.. She grunted out. Hopefully Novel was ready.

image by Luisiana

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-27-2014, 05:31 PM

"Make sure she's the one doing the moving, okay Novella? The more she walks the quicker the pups will maneuver into place. So think about taking the long way while I get my stash." Novella simply gave a nod of her head though the words only made her feel a little more nervous in all honesty. What if they moved into place too quickly and they couldn't get to the den in time? Symphony would probably know what to do though Novella knew she'd be of no use and wasn't sure how much Gitan knew either. "OK, are you ready to move Symphony?" Novella glanced at her sister for a moment, not taking the first step until Symphony had begun to move.

They moved rather slowly to begin with, at her side the noises from Symphony certainly didn't leave her to believe that her sister was all that comfortable though all she could do for her was continue to support her as they walked, quickening the pace a little until at last the den came into view. Symphony moved with far more urgency now, pulling away from them to enter the den. Novella remained stationed outside, certainly not sure what to do with herself now.

image by yumpy

Novel

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
02-27-2014, 07:27 PM

Suddenly symphony was there, with Novella and Gitan in tow. She would evacuate the hollow, letting symphony do as she would to prepare it to her liking. It wasn't long after she settled down that the words she was waiting for we're uttered. She would slip back into the entrance, Elohim holding onto her with the herbs they'd gathered. He would offer them up to the she wolf,?"Here you go Symphony." meanwhile Novel would back out of the entrance, looking back to Novella she would ask of her a task,?"Aunt Novella? Symphony will need some water, you should take him," She would eye Gitan for only a heartbeat,?"and bring us back some water." she hoped the two would be able to figure out an efficient way to acquire the liquid. As she finished her question the small girl would disappear back into Symphony's den,?"Ready Aunt Symphony?" She would ask, but the question was already answered, the babies were certainly on their way.?

"Speech" Think "Elohim"

Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-27-2014, 09:22 PM

She could here voices outside and frowned, she didn't want Gitan gone. What if something happened? Who would guard the den? It was then at Atlas hopped into the den "I will be the messenger between you and Gitan. I am sure he is nervous but still he needs something to keep him busy." He said softly, leaned in to nuzzle her cheek. Quickly though he flapped backwards to the entrance of the den.

When Novel walked in, Symphony could not help but tense up, cautious and wary for a second till she realized it was only Novel. She licked her lips, As ready as I can be. I trust you Novel. She grunted out as contractions so strong squeezed the breath out of her. She knew what it meant, the first pup was coming. For her slightly small frame it would not be too difficult to bare her pup into the but it was not an easy task. But in time a small bundle laid near her rump. Nature had full control of her actions as she twisted to clean her first born pup. Oh what a handsome little male he was. Gentle as a feather caressing one's cheek, she nudge him to her belly. Her eyes filled with wonderment and joy.

But she was not done yet, two more lives fight their way into the world. Panting now she laid her head back down. It was many moments before her body could gather enough strength to push the next pup out. Another male, as she turned to clean this one a sharp pain made her whelp. Something was wrong. She shook her head to focus. Novel...the last pup..i think is twisted the wrong way. You need to reposition it. Take your paws...and feel for the pup. Gently knead and press it and see it you cant move it. She said between pants. She was slowly growing weak, but her stubborn personality would not let her give in till all pups were born and safe.

Atlas ruffled his feathers and took into the air. High and high he went, his large sharp eyes looking for Gitan and Novella. His flight thankfully was short as he dived back towards the land. Screeching he called out to them. Flustered he landed ungracefully before them. Two male, one to go. But something's wrong. Symphony thinks the last one is turned the wrong way. He told them quickly. No doubt with that info the two would race back now so he took to the air once more to return.

If things went well Symphony would give birth to the third and last pup. This one was much darker than the other two. As well as being different in color this one was a female. Exhaustion stole Symphony away. She couldn't even lift her head to clean her pups and bring them to her belly to take their first drink. Eye lids fluttered, heavy, willing her to sleep. My..babies.. she muttered in a whisper, eyes closing.

image by Luisiana

Gitan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-28-2014, 12:45 AM
Gitan

Gitan didn?t fail to notice that the girl, who he learned was named Novel, didn?t seem to acknowledge him. He couldn?t be sure though, and honestly couldn?t blame her if he was right. Still she seemed to be the healer in charge, at least in this situation, so he had guessed right after all. He smiled as his mate nuzzled at him, returning the affection. He listened as Novel instructed Novella, nodding some as he drew in her meaning. He guessed Symphony would be less than happy about having to go the long way around but he trusted the little healer?s judgement.
As they headed out he whispered a few words of encouragement and allowed the women to lead the way, though he remained a support for her, he simply did not know where they were heading. A hoot overhead announced Atlas? entrance and he watched the raptor do laps between their path and Symphony. He had not talked much to the owl but knew that his friendship was valued by his little mate, a blessing in Gitan?s mind. He turned his attention back to his little mate as they continued on, her mood taking a turn for the foul.

He was unsure, not wanting to irritate her any more than she already seemed to be but also not really wanting to leave her side. He was glad to see a den rise above the horizon and feel Symphony speeding up. She raced into the den and he hesitated turning to look at Novella, searching though he knew she would not have an answer for his unspoken question. With a sigh he took a step away from the den just in time to hear those words. ?They're coming now Novel.." His heart picked up, that familiar fluttering of his stomach.
The yearling quickly entered the den, she returned without the monkey that accompanied her, giving her aunt an order. He didn?t look at her as she mentioned him, guilt tugging at him. So he had been right there as well then. "I?d rather we not delay." He spoke to Novella and heading out, he had no idea where he was going but he trusted the young woman would lead the way.
They had not made it too far as the creaking of wings made him lift his eyes to the sky. Atlas was diving towards them and Gitan let out a small whine, worried even before the bird spoke. His heart dropped at the raptors words, tail curling in, ears pulling back and a deeper whine escaping him. He glanced quickly at Novella. They had been told to get water but? He turned to stare back the way of the den, eyes wide.

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-28-2014, 03:28 AM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2014, 03:56 AM by Novella.)

Novel was far swifter to react, fortunately for Novella. As Symphony began to settle down inside, Novel would appear back outside, quick to begin assigning Novella and Gitan a task. "Aunt Novella? Symphony will need some water, you should take him, and bring us back some water." There was certainly a coldness towards Gitan, one that would hopefully be corrected at some point, Symphony obviously loved the man. Now however was not the time to point that out to her niece and with a nod of her head, she set off with Gitan. The quickest route to water this time, she had no idea how long the birth would take but she didn't want to waste any time. "I?d rather we not delay." Nor did Gitan apparently. "I know." She responded simply, surprised at how calm her voice came out. "I don't want to either."

They had pretty much hit the water, Novella's mind now frantically tried to think of a way they could get the water back to Symphony and Novel. It was then that there was sudden voice from above them, mismatched eyes shifted their gaze to the sky to see Atlas flying above them. "Two male, one to go. But something's wrong. Symphony thinks the last one is turned the wrong way." Three children, the first part brought a smile to Novella's face though it quickly faded as Atlas continued. Something was wrong? "Is Symphony going to be ok? The pup?" Atlas probably didn't have the answers but the words fell from her lips all the same.

At her side Gitan was silent and a quick glance showed that he shared her worries. "Lets go." She told him, she longed to return and make sure everyone would be ok. She had no idea how they could possibly get any water back and certainly didn't want to waste any time debating how she could. Quickly she travelled back to the den.

"Novel!" She called to her niece as she neared the den once more. "Novel, Atlas told us what has happened. Will Symphony and the pup be ok?" She'd explain the lack of water afterwards, now all her mind could focus on was the well-being of Symphony and her pups.

FĂ©licien

gems
size
build
player
02-28-2014, 03:39 AM
What the male knew of life, at the moment, was simple. The pup was unaware of the world outside what he knew, the womb of his mother, the warm walls that kept him and the other two forming bodies of his brother and sister safe as they had grown. But the male, of a slightly smaller than average size compared to most wolves, as well as his siblings, had grown enough for the next stage in their life to begin. The start of it all; trials and tribulations, greatness, love, joy, friendship, hardship, loss... all kinds of things would await in the world he was going to be expelled into.

The shifting in his world, shaking and moving with force stirred the pup's conscious. His mother's heartbeat, a sound that he had come to know as soothing and to identify her by, was a bit faster now as contractions shook her body, moving the whelp. His body would wriggle, protest filling him. But in this situation protest would do the little one no good. Whether he was ready or not he was coming into the world, a last push sending him out of the warmth and into a cooler world.

A soft tongue would rasp over his soft features, cleaning him of the sticky stuff that clung to him. As he was cleaned the male would give a shrill cry, his lungs experiencing air for the first time. His ears and eyes would remain sealed for a while, however. He would squirm, whining more as his mother finished cleaning him. He didn't like this new sensation. He felt exposed... somewhere bigger than he was familiar with.

His mother would gently nudge him towards his belly, his movements shaky as he wriggled forward. Walking would come later, but for now the pup would resort to that for moving. As he neared her belly the sense and instinct would grip him, bringing the little one to search for one of her teats. He would quiet, latching on with little tail twitching in a wag as he started to suckle, getting his first taste of the rich milk that would give him nourishment so he could grow larger and stronger. He would continue to quietly feed, oblivious to the complications his mother faced.

Sorel

Loner
Chapter

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Novella
02-28-2014, 04:26 AM

His mother was on the move again. OK, so he currently had no idea that he was in the womb of his mother, nor was he aware that the other bodies around him were in fact his brother and sister. All he knew was that he was being shifted about once more, just as he had thought it was time to be still again. This was different to the normal movements though, and he wriggled around in protest, not liking the way his home tightened around him.

The world was still once more, though that tightening refused to stop, still he fidgeted, fighting against it in hopes that peace would return and he could rest once more. At either side of him he could feel his brother and sister also fidgeting in process, though they were running out of room to achieve this it seemed, closer than before.

Then suddenly one form had gone, there were simply to two of them left behind. What had happened? Before too long the pup would find out, soon enough taking the same journey out into the world. His sac was torn he took the first breath of air, little squeaks sounding as he adjusted to the strange new sensations, the comforting feeling of his mother didn't last long and he was left alone as she instead struggled to cope with the pain and problem with the final pup. His little calls continued, not liking this situation at all.

Novel

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
02-28-2014, 08:09 PM

It didn't take long before she was welcoming the newest of the Destruction clan into the world. A sweet baby boy would come tumbling into existence wrapped tightly within his birthing sac. Novel would stand back to allow Symphony full control of her first born child. She was glad her aunt was capable enough to clean and nudge the small pup to her side. It would be only slightly longer before the next child entered the world, as Symphiny cleaned it she reeled back in pain. The words coming from her mouth explaining the situation to Novel. She'd have to rearrange the pup. Before she could move however, Elohim's deft paws would caress the birthing she wolf's abdomen. This motion would eventually cause the third life to breathe her first breath. Symphony would stall in energy and Novel would take over. Her tongue would gently clean her new cousins wet fur as she nosed them to their brother who was already greedily taking in his first meal.
Suddenly there was commotion at the den entrance, and with one last satisfactory look at mother and children the small healer would turn to leave then den. For the first time she would address Gitan instead of novella,?"Congratulations, two healthy baby boys and a lively little girl." she would give him a half smile before stepping aside to let him see his family. She would look to Novella then, letting herself forget about Symphony's mate,?"They're really cute Novella." she would giggle slightly as she sighed and let her body slide to the ground. Happy to be through the birth with everyone smiling.?

"Speech" Think "Elohim"

Cerise I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-28-2014, 08:34 PM

Life in the womb had been warm, safe, and all she had known. At times she was bounced around, but actually thought it was more exciting than distressful, often getting into a kicking fit of joy. But at life was preparing her and her two brother for the world, she was growing. It had become cramped when it once was just roomy, if was suffocating in a way. She felt the form of brother she knew yet of what they actually were. Something said they were like her, and that was it. So she really had no choice in accepting them into her little womb

But today would be different, today they were about to get kicked out of their cozy home. Her mother's heart beat, a lulling drum had quickened, causing the darker girl excitement. As she kicked about as did her brothers, she got herself all twisted up. First one form disappeared, leaving just her and another. It was slightly more spacier but the womb was closing in on them too. Next the other was gone. Alone now and sideways she stilled. Something magical was going to happen. Life tried to push her into the world but she was stuck. As much as everything tried to squeeze on her, she wouldn't budge. Then something was pressing from the other side. A sensation she had been used to from her mother grooming herself and the what nots, but this was different. Somehow it got her to move her body. Before she knew it she was rushed out of the womb. It was cold and hard here! She couldn't do much till she was cleaned and took her first breath. Then was no noise from her for a long while. Not till she had been nudged. A loud cry erupted from her. She wanted to take her time adjusting to her new surrounds.

But another more important thing drove her on. She was hungry, she needed the life essential milk from her mother. Nudged into the right place she squirmed up between her brother and latched onto a tit. Ah the refreshing relief of ending this uncontrollable hunger pain. She didn't mind the two forms on either side of her. It was comforting, a reminder of the womb. Fully till she could hold no more, sleep dug her down to rest peacefully.

"Speech"

Gitan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-01-2014, 12:08 AM
Gitan

All it took was the young woman?s confirmation and he was off, racing back towards his mate. He was hoping for the best, imagining the worst. He wasn?t sure he remembered the way, using Novella and Atlas as his guides as they sped through the pack lands. The den rose up once more, quicker than he thought it would, breathing a tiny sigh of relief. He still couldn?t be sure everything would be alright but at least he was nearby now. Novella voiced their worries, the small girl exiting the den and finally looking and directing her words at him.
His mind was reeling. Three pups, two sons and a daughter; breathed a sigh of relief, lifting his gaze to the heavens in thanks before moving in towards the den. He poked his head in hesitantly, eyes adjusting to the dark. He could see his mate curled around three squirming shapes and he entered moving towards her, staring down in awe at the little bundles. They were so tiny, so delicate, and he loved them. He lowered himself some afraid to move any closer for fear of hurting them. He gently reached his head forwards brushing his nose against Symphony?s side. "They are gorgeous, Symphony." He whispered it, as if anything louder than that might destroy the world he had just found himself in.

Symphony

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-01-2014, 12:37 AM

Three little bundles laid nestled into her belly, feeding happily. She sighed with content. Thankfully the process had been rather fast. She was barely aware of Novel leaving her with her new born pups. Her eyes opened once more, head lifting to look at her babies. Her babies, her very own life and blood. They were so beautiful, so small, but all her's and Gitans. As her head laid back down her handsome mate entered.

She smiled up at him, seeing the wonderment and love in his eyes. They are all ours. She whispered. She shifted slightly so that she could see Gitan better. Come lay here with me. We have to pick names.. She said softly. Tail curled around her babies, keeping them warm and secure. How could such a magical thing happen just like that? They had made the most precious gems in the land. Is Novella and Novel still out there? I want them to be able to meet them after we name each one...Oh Gitan..they so wonderful She could nearly burst with joy and love.

image by Luisiana

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-01-2014, 04:47 AM

Novella remained silently place outside of the den, though her patience was wavering, eager to know that everything was ok. Things had to be ok, she dreaded to think about the option though that worry still gripped her. She had faith in Novel, she may have only been young though she had far more knowledge and experience in the art of healing that Novella had, and surely Symphony would be able to guide her if something new came up. Between them things should be ok, and yet she still needed to hear it.

At last Novel would emerge from the den. Her body language certainly suggested it was good news and Novella let a sigh of relief expel as she heard the words "Congratulations, two healthy baby boys and a lively little girl. They're really cute Novel." A smile would find its place upon her lips once more, and swiftly she found that tension fading to become far more relaxed. She remained outside still as Gitan slipped past them to enter the den and see his family. She was rather wordless now, but happy for Symphony, Gitan and their children, her new nephews and niece.