Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-24-2014, 10:59 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2014, 11:00 PM by Dægmar.)

Draped across the horizon like an open maw the near black stretch of clouds continued it's rolling stampede across the sky. Lightning flashed in a game of high speed chase so that as soon as one bolt disappeared another several were ready to take it's place. Thunder would roll like a heaving sigh from this beast of a storm. The rush of it, the shear electricity made D?gmar feel alive, her heart racing, emerald eyes fixed on the fury of mother nature. Her idol. Cruel, fierce, strong, beautiful. She would be like a living storm, swift, violent, deadly.

Grinning D?gmar went on her way, knowing all to well the dangers of lingering out in a storm to long. Climbing higher and higher she moved with stealth and precision. Every foot step carried her higher and higher as the wind began to roar louder and louder. Just as the storm hit she ducked into a cave. Pausing with hackles raised and fangs bared she took in the scent of the cave and recognized it as the old Amenti lands. Huh. She relaxed and strolled deeper in. "Caves of the Past, indeed."

Gossamir

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-09-2014, 06:47 PM

Gossamir had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach but she was too stubborn to turn around. Ahead of her a storm was building but she'd had a lot on her mind. A sprig of Wolfsbane hung loosely in her jaws but she loved the thrill of it, the danger of carrying the poison in her maw like a young pup. Gossy had revived her studies and was determined to be of more use to her pack. Roman seemed to at least take an interest in them though the pack was still small and struggling. Gossamir knew they might have to rely on? under-handed methods to survive.

It began to rain and Gossamir ducked into a nearby cave, shaking out her coat as she set down her herbs. Her head slowly lifted up as her hackles raised. She peered back into the darkness at the sudden sense of foreboding.

Sharpening my words...
[Image: gossy_bot_zpsa3db5e02.jpg]

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-09-2014, 06:49 PM

D?gmar was lying on the stone floor her, eyes closed as she listened to the sound of the rain falling on the roof. It soothed her and the violence of the wailing wind outside simply thrilled her. It was in the middle of this reverie that she heard the sound of claws on stone and saw a young fae with distinctive sapphire eyes and a flecked gray coat enter into the cave. She grinned, emerald eyes locking with the others. A slow chuckle rolled from her throat as she got to her paws.

"Gossamir Alkali? Is that you darling. Your mother Varali will be very displeased to know you're all the way out here in Alacritis."

Gossamir

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-09-2014, 06:52 PM

Gossamir froze as the voice slithered into her head. Emerald eyes were staring back at her and the familiar husky voice of her governess set her limbs to shaking. How the hell had D?gmar gotten out of Rhesia? She didn't know really what to say and slowly, very slowly she started to back out of the cave. Even as the wind picked up. Even as the hail fell. She would rather face the storm than the former governess that might send her right back to her adoptive mother and a role she had fled to Alacritis to escape. Unable to contain her anxiety the young femme turned to flee. Her small frame flung itself toward the cave opening, muscles pumping hard. She would not go back she WOULD NOT!

Sharpening my words...

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-09-2014, 06:57 PM

For every step Gossamir took back D?gmar Thyre took another forward. Her tongue glided along her teeth as she stared at the little femme. She loved it, seeing the fear in the others eyes. Even after all this time she still held sway over her former pupil. "What? No greeting? Surely I taught you better than this." Another step. "Come on my darling chickadee?" Another step. "Did you have your foul little tongue ripped from your pretty head while I was away?" Another Step. "SPEAK!"

D?gmar's eyes narrowed as the other bolted a growl erupting from her maw. The little bitch knew better than to turn her back on her superiors! Fangs seized Gossy's right back ankle just above the hock. Bracing herself she let the other femme fall, fangs shredding into flesh.

Gossamir

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-09-2014, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2014, 07:00 PM by Gossamir.)

Gossamir bit her tongue as she fell forward, the taste of her own blood immediately filled her mouth. Snarling, ears back, she turned on her governess. "You want me to SPEAK? Fine then! I will string your guts in the trees and throw a party for the crows!" Twisting around her ivory fangs sought D?gmar's face as her free back leg kicked for the same target. She had learned much in her time as a loner and from D?gmar herself and she had no intention of letting some darker fate seek hold of her. But all the while there was a darker feeling of overwhelming fear. As much as she tried to keep her focus she could feel the panic taking hold of her, her mind whirling. This could not be happening.

Sharpening my words...

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-09-2014, 07:02 PM

Had she really forgotten her lessons so soon? A hiss slipped from D?gmar's teeth as she released the young fae's leg and reared back to avoid the kick. Then Gossamir was on her, fangs slashed along her cheek as D?gmar twisted to the left to avoid the brunt of the attack. Gossamir's neck was left exposed and D?gmar took full advantage of it. Her jaws seized the right side of the small femmes neck, right behind her jawline. With a violent push forward from the uncoiling thighs her left paw was up over the others back and soon she had Gossamir pinned on her side. She thrashed, she ripped as the other squealed and yelped. She would teach the little ferret the meaning of respect and discipline.

Gossamir

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-09-2014, 07:04 PM

Oh, how it hurt! Pain blossomed in her head as she struggled. With D?gmar's grip so high up on her neck her fangs could not seek the others flesh. All she could do was kick and lash out but even then the iron femme held her grip and in between sobs and shrieks Gossamir let herself fall silent, tail tucked tightly between her legs. She'd lost already, the panic had taken it's hold. She'd lost. Eyes fell on the wolfsbane as she half-heartedly thought about poisoning her oppressor. But now she felt paralyzed. Her mind and body were both reeling and as the other got off of her she could barely bring herself to stand.

Sharpening my words...

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-09-2014, 07:06 PM

D?gmar finally stood as her quarry fell silent and still and she laughed. "My, my, maybe you're learning after all? What happened to that sharp, venemous tongue of yours, hm? Don't answer and don't fear. I will not be heading back to the fallen kingdom of Rhesia." Licking the blood from her fangs she flopped on her side in the back of the cave her emerald eyes still glittering. "But you will tell me what you're doing here." Gossamir would be a lovely addition to Cataleya's pack. Another damaged good, and one with a knowledge of poisons.

Gossamir

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-09-2014, 07:08 PM

Gossamir closed her eyes for a moment as she mentally reigned herself in. Finally she stood and set to licking her badly bleeding shoulder as if nothing had happened as if the bite were a mere mosquito bite. A cool demeanor frosted over her form as she let the control take hold of her once more. The very same control she'd learned from the femme seated across from her. "If you're not here to bring me back what are you doing here D?gmar." She left off the title, doubting the fae cared to hear it but as to what she was doing here? she smiled. "I thought that would have been obvious? I'm running away and I have myself a nice little pack and a good life so feel free to go lead you're own now that you are free of my mother."

Sharpening my words...

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-09-2014, 07:09 PM

And so the game of wits began. D?gmar grinned as she watched her little creation, her little broken doll pull herself back together just as she was trained to do. Bravo? Her eyes narrowed as she analyzed every tremor and cadence in Gossamir's speech pattern searching for lies. It was a difficult task as the young fae was quite the talented little liar but soon she was content with the young faes answer. Even so there was the temptation to exert more control over the little ones life, to maybe even force-claim her. In truth she supposed she had no great reason to so other than for the sheer fun of it. But such was the nature of many of the evils committed on this earth. What were they done for if not ultimately for pleasure?

"I came to find? an obstacle. To make myself even stronger and I have found a way to do so." She turned to the young fae grinning. "So? we've both found what we want, isn't that nice."

Gossamir

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-09-2014, 07:11 PM

Gossamir smiled back and nodded. Yes it was nice. Now what was D?gmar's angle? Would she be allowed to leave? The hail had given way to rain now as the squall moved on. Eyes fell again to her wolfsbane and then again to D?gmar. "Well, governess, I'm please you're settling in well, now? if you'll excuse me I best be heading back." Turning she gently picked up her plats and turned to head back out into the rain. Her ears were alert for any sound of movement behind her. The panic was starting to build again but she reigned it back. If she were to bolt then D?gmar would pursue for sure.

Sharpening my words...

Dægmar

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-09-2014, 07:14 PM

D?gmar watched her apprentice pick up a batch of plants before giving her a brief statement and then turning to leave. She got back to her feet, slowly and carefully. It would be fun to toy with Gossamir some more but she had things to do and places to be as well and so she let the other femme go, giving her one last call. "Enjoy your time in Alacritia child, you never no when misfortune will strike again." She watched Gossamir disappear into the rain and she settled herself back down, head resting along her paws as she slipped into sleep.