Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
02-24-2014, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2014, 11:00 AM by Ravine.)

The young wolf had returned to his birth pack for the second time in his life. The first time he left he had wanted to explore, when he had returned, he had returned with the fact that he would never belong anywhere else. He was with them in Vericona Plains, he was with them when they moved to the island and even when their alpha had been defeated.

This time he had been left on the island. When everyone left he had been asleep within his den, when he arose everyone was gone. Even the giant black creature he had been afraid to speak to or even get close to was gone. Now he was returning once more after hearing Valhalla had been re-created. He vowed to himself that if the big black beast was here he was going to gain the courage to speak to him.

Ravine wasted no time on his arrival at the boarders. The moment his toes touched the scent boundary his nose went to the sky and out came his voice. He sounded like an adult male, yet his voice would still crack as he was not yet an adult male, merely a teenager. He was hoping for a familiar face, one he knew would accept him once more.

Speech,

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
03-02-2014, 09:35 AM
Erani

Erani padded through the Plains, feeling the sun warming her pale fur. Cormalin and Sarak, both dark wolves in color, were keeping to the cooler shadows as the late Summer heat beat down a bit too fiercely for their liking. Soon enough, she would be heading out across the land, stopping at the territories of the other packs to see about alliances, or to at least learn where they would stand on the subject of Valhalla. An Alliance would be best, though she would gladly take a promise that her pack would not be harassed by the members of the other packs. She knew other packs didn?t have to worry about her own wolves being trouble. Valhalla had never caused trouble, that she knew of, save for Liberty.

A call rippled toward her ears, at the same time the wind brought a scent that held a note of familiarity. She paused, analyzing the scent, placing a face to the smell. Ravine. Son of Thane and Ookami. Where had those two gone, she wondered. She took off at an easy trot, tail waving slightly above the height of her hips. Deep blue pools swept the vast plains, marking distant forest patches as she made her way toward the call. As she came upon the boy, her eyes took him in. He was getting to be nearly fully grown, filling out well. She smiled, greeting him with a gentle voice. ?Ravine. It?s good to see you back on the borders. Are you faring well??

She had helped him into the world, saving his mother from birthing complications, when Ookami had been bleeding far too much from the birthing. She had treated his brother when the pup had been ill with a chill from sneaking out in the cold snow. It was good to see the younger generation still around, ready to take up the mantle when their elders were too old to hold the mantle high and strong.

Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-06-2014, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2014, 10:35 AM by Ravine.)

Ivory ears perked upward and a smile drew across his maw as the familiar face of Erani came into view. He had a high respect for this she-wolf, and he would forever be grateful to her for helping his mother when she needed him and his brother, Ryker, when he was sick. "It is a pleasure to see you as well, Erani. I am well, though I was worried when I awoke on our small island to find everyone gone. Im glad to see that Valhalla found its way home once more.

He wanted so badly to leap over the boarders and hunt down his siblings, parents and even that giant black beast with hooves. But he would refrain himself as, at the moment, he was a rouge. "Ive come in hopes of still being welcome. Valhalla is my home, I cant imagine living any where else for long.

(ooc: sorry its short...)

Speech,

Erani

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-

The Ooze Participant
03-13-2014, 02:37 PM
Erani

Like Thane, Ravine was polite and well-spoken. Thane?s good nature seemed to have been passed down to the young male. Erani listened to his explanation. He must have been asleep when she?d called the pack to her and told them of the imminent move pack to the mainland. Why non of the other wolves had sought him out and notified him, she was unsure. However, that would be one of the things she?d be addressing in the pack. They were a family, and an ideal family kept in touch, knew every member as a close friend. This was why she intended to hold meetings often, so that Valhallan wolves would always be in touch. It was why she wanted the patrols to be in twos or fours of wolves, to truly solidify the pack and have them work together as a team.

A gentle smile pulled at her muzzle as he finished speaking, and she nodded. ?You are right. Valhalla is your home. Welcome home, Ravine. For now, I will set you as an Epsilon, until you choose whether you wish to be a fighter, healer, or a hunter; however whatever you choose for your main purpose, you will be tutored and trained in the other two. Valhalla will be versatile, its members having paws in all trades of the life.? Her lilting cadence of velvet toned words ended, and she stepped forward, giving the boy an affectionate nuzzle on the shoulder, then turned and as she walked away, her tail brushed over his back, laying her scent on him, marking him as Valhallan.

?Feel free to find your old den, or a new one. Valhalla spans from Vericona Plains to three other lands; Druids Moor, Wolfpaw Lake, and Whisperer?s Gorge. As you can guess, there is a lot to choose from. I hope to hear from you soon about what you wish to do in Valhalla. Be safe.? With a soft wag of her tail, Erani set off into the territory.

-Exit Erani-