Let It Snow

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-22-2014, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2014, 10:36 PM by Misha.)
Misha sat in the snow as it drifted around her, a few flakes getting caught in her pelt. She had always enjoyed the cold and snow- especially during a snowfall like this one. Calm is what she needed, after her old mate left her, and this is where she could find it.

Misha blinked twice and the memories came flashing back at her like it happened yesterday. She saw her old mate- Amoux growl at her then snap at her muzzle. What had I done wrong?, she thought to herself as she remembered him leaving so quickly and easily- like it was painless for him.

It wasn't painless for Misha though, she had felt her heart tear in half when she watched Amoux run away. 'Why am I always such a screw up?' Misha thought to herself sighing. She watched the snow continue to drift around her; Misha deep in her thoughts.

OOC: (I might not post as.often because of.school. Sorry)

Pharos1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-22-2014, 10:47 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2014, 10:52 PM by Pharos1.)
So far the God of the North seemed to favor Pharos recently always giving him company. So the north was a nice place to be, plus there was snow, a fun thing to walk in when one's legs were as long as his. And the fact he was creamy made him blend rather well in the snow, from a distance at least. As his legs carried him over the snow they did so in a dancing pattern, crossing each other every now and then and adding a few jumps. His tail wagged behind him like a metronome as his head moved to music in his own mind. Soon he started humming lost as he trotted along wondering if there would be anyone to join him in his dance.

It seemed the Gods once again granted his desire as he saw a wolf in the distance sitting in the snow. She looked like a torch, a beacon in this world. Dancing over he paused only a moment as he looked at her. She seemed saddened, troubled so doing what any wolf would do for a light in this land he danced around her. Well, maybe it wasn't something anyone would do but Pharos was one of a kind. Maybe his dance would cheer her up, of course he stayed at a good distance and hoped he didn't look much like something circling a target. "What seems to be the problem miss? Did something or someone make you sad? Perhaps if it is someone punishment will befall them." With that he did a little extra jump, that was a thought that made him happy.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-22-2014, 11:14 PM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2014, 11:15 PM by Misha.)
Misha slowly turned her head up, watching the male curiously. 'What the hell is he doing,? She thought to herself, watching him intensly. Did he have to go to the bathroom? She perked her ears up, listening to him.

'"What seems to be the problem, miss? Did something or someone make you sad? Perhaps if it is someone punishment will befall them."'

Misha shook her head, trying to take the thoughts of Amoux away. Why did she have to tell this male, why did he care? Misha thought to herself, eyeing him as he jumped a it. It was a bit entertaining watching him, though. He was handsome after all. A ladies man.

Misha giggled softly and stood up, shaking her fur.
"And what's your name?" She asked the lupe, smiling softly as she looked at him.

Pharos1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-22-2014, 11:31 PM
Pharos gave a crooked grin as the woman giggled and stood, he was doing his job right if he chased this torch's sadness away. As she stood he moved in front of her with a jump and bowed with some splendor, kicking back some snow as he did. "My name is Pharos Ikutsuki and I am glad to be in the presence of one as radiant as you, one who is like a fire on the snow. Surely the Gods have blessed me this day to bring me to your presence." Lowering his head he closed his eyes a moment before opening them and lifting his head. "And what might your name be?" This woman was an innocent, she still had something on her mind though he would not push the issue, so long as she was happy.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-22-2014, 11:47 PM
'"My name is Pharos Ikutsuki and I am glad to be in the presence of one as radiant as you, who is like a fire on the snow. Surely the Gods have blessed me this day to bring me to your presence."'

Misha giggled and blushed softly, her eyes changing into a light blue. She wagged her tail slowly, the thoughts of Amoux drifting away.

'"And what might your name be?"'

Misha smiled softly, shaking the flakes off of her fur. "My name. My name is Misha," she told him, her eyes settling on a soft sky blue color.

Pharos1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-22-2014, 11:57 PM
Pharos nodded. "Misha, how lovely! So Misha, what are you doing all alone out here in the snow? It is beautiful and all but rather cold, and somewhat lonesome. But then again it is summer and I suppose this is a rather nice break from all of that yes? Me I like all seasons so long as I can still find a place to rest and a God to talk to." He tiled his head. "Ah I'm sorry not many have heard of the Gods of Direction. I won't blabber to you about them if you do not wish but, well it's fun conversation if you don't mind." He looked at her hopefully, almost like a begging puppy, one ear flopped and his eyes seeming larger than they were. It was one of his favorite subjects after all and even that was a bit of an understatement. To talk of them would be such fun! And oh how he liked to have fun!

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-23-2014, 12:11 AM
Misha looked up at him, huffing a sigh. She never really believed in any of that spiritual Gods stuff- unless she experienced it for herself. Her favorite topics were always far fetched from any wolf's interests. Misha got up and yawned, blinking twice. "I like the cold and snow. I've always been fond of it, I guess because I was born during a snowstorm. I love snowstorms," Misha said as her eyes lit up.

She looked up at the gray sky, wondering if the silent snowfall would get big enough and form into a snowstorm. Misha layed down in the snow, watching the sky in hopes it would snow more. It almost felt romantic to her, being with Pharos here in the quiet snowfall.

Pharos1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-23-2014, 03:37 PM
Pharos smiled as Misha spoke o the snow, she seemed as fond of the snow as he was of the Gods. "Born during a snowstorm, then perhaps you were a light in the dark of that storm. In fact I bet you ware the light." His tail wagged and as she lay down he moved to settle down beside her. "As lovely as the snow is it's better to stay warm with another than cold all alone." He laughed lightly at his little rhyme before looking up at the sky. "You know, even though you don't seem to care for the Gods they may care for you. The God of the North, he is said to represent the color black, the element of water and the season of winter. In the middle of summer I'm sure he prefers his own domain. And why wouldn't he? there is something magical, beautiful about the snow." His tail wagged behind him as he watched the snow fall around them. It was such a peaceful time and it was lovely to be in the company of another.

Misha

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-23-2014, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2014, 07:10 PM by Misha.)
Misha turned away and headed for the snow den , humming quietly. The male was interesting but. not her type. She sniffed the air and walked into a den, hearing her stomach growl. She was hungry, very hungry. She hadn't eaten in three days. She looked back at the male, wondering if he was a good hunter.

Pharos1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-24-2014, 08:29 PM
(OOC: No prob, during the week I typically post once a day per character)

Watching the Misha rise and move he shrugged, alone or not he was happy either way as long as his companion was happy. Relaxing a bit more he let himself plop on his side before stretching a bit giving his legs a rest. His tail thumped the snow behind him as he wiggled a bit making a nice imprint in the snow. With a content sigh he closed his eyes, not that he was tired he just wanted to close them for a while. With his eyes still closed an ear lifted as he heard the rather loud grumbling of a stomach behind him. Rolling onto his back he looked to Misha. "How long has it been since you have had a decent meal my dear?"' He asked kindly. He didn't mind hunting if she needed food being kind to others was one of the major rules of the Gods after all.