Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-19-2014, 08:49 PM

At three months of age, he was growing handsomely and felt more confident than ever. His paws had grown much more accustomed to following the precise orders of his brain, and so he was confident now that the mile high woods was the next place within Glaciem's bounds that he would conquer. His mother truly seemed to adore it, and it was time he learned why. From the pines to the woods the trees thinned out in density, but the trunks grew wider and thicker. The trees were fewer in number, but made up for it in sheer size. He felt as if he were among giants. Eyes of emerald set upon a tree he thought the easiest to scale, for its branches bent low before curling upward toward the heavens. If he got enough momentum and precision in his jump he could just make the meniscus of the curve. The bark would hopefully be enough for him to grip onto with his claws so that he didn't go sailing over the limb and into the dirt beyond it. That would certainly not be a princely thing to do.

The prince of the north would set his paws into motion, each one pounding the earth at a different moment as he galloped toward the chosen limb. His head ducked low, falling into line with his spine instinctively as, at the last second, he pushed off with his hind limbs and flung his bodice into the air. The jump had been miscalculated by a degree, though somehow he managed to get three of his four paws onto the rough surface of the bark. He teetered precariously for a moment before managing to reel his fourth paw into place in order to steady himself. Tail flagged out for added balance as he maneuvered his bodice forty-five degrees and began to scale the limb of the tree. A bark of triumph was uttered from the twenty eight pound boy's lips, followed by a second, and a third. The prince was most pleased.

speech,
[Image: kyarst_bot_zps49a3e6da.jpg]

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Ortzi

gems
size
build
player
02-19-2014, 08:58 PM
I fell in love today

there aren't any words you can say

[Image: 21marzd.png]

Etern had been growing accustom to the land fairly quickly. His muscles were aching though, with lack of attention for his fighting life style. It was no matter his spar with Six went well and he was doing well to climb tree's as well as regularly hunt for the pack. He wondered if his brother was too busy to visit him considering Sendoa had already met with him and it had made him feel like he was home again. Of course Isardis had made a magnificent empire, it was one to be proud of one to fear and be in awe of. Much more than the pack he had been the war lord to. And when they banished him simply because a few heads were on their plate that they did not order him to kill. And for what, the soul, and the innocence of the love of his life. The expressionless Armada threw those thoughts away as he found a youth walking among the pines.

He was climbing a pine, and unlike the youth he had met before, he was doing a magnificent job of it. Naturally like it was in his blood, emerald eyes that looked just like his own made quick work to look him over. Curiously, with no expression he would come under the tree. Head arched the blue armada would give a small gruff of amusement. "You do well to climb this tree little black bird." his slight german accent tinted the lyrics as he curiously looked at the youth. Wondering if his company would be accepted.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-19-2014, 09:42 PM

Claws clung to the tree as if his life depended on it, and truly it did. Paw pads morphed to accept the rough and sturdy bark, spreading his weight evenly so that even if a wind ripped through the area it would not dishevel him. His lungs burned with the effort of climbing onto the branch, but it wasn't anything he couldn't cope with. He'd grown used to daily tasks affecting his lungs ever since the ash had fallen. At least he didn't fall over breathless anymore - that had been embarrassing. A voice would call his attention, and quickly he would halt his ascent and crane his neck down toward the man. Emerald eyes met emerald, and for a moment he swore it was his own mother, but he would have been wrong. The man called him little black bird, and seemed pleased with his success in climbing the tree. The boy would snort and offer a quip in response. I'm no bird, I am a Prince. Granted, he wasn't technically a prince, but he doubted this man would know the difference. What he was was the son of a king, and that was almost the same thing, right? Who are you? A new member? He was used to seeing strange faces, though none of them had been so similar to his mother in appearance. This one was almost spooky. For a moment he longed for Kuvio, or his mother or father. Why, he had no clue. Perhaps he simply didn't want to be alone in this adventure, though perhaps this man would serve as the company he sought. Could he be that lucky?

speech,

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.

Ortzi

gems
size
build
player
02-19-2014, 10:03 PM
I fell in love today

An eyelid would raise to the boy, a prince he was then? One of Isar's children no doubt, making him yet another nephew of his. There were so many he would have to make haste to remember and learn all of their names and which mothers they were from. Though his interest would mainly be in Sendoa's children, it was important because of how much his brother and sister meant to him. And how much he could be of service as the war lord was always in that mood. Though the expressionless man took a step back better positions for climbing a tree in case the boy didn't shoo him away. Was the boy scared of him? He wondered.

"I am Etern Armada, brother of the King, Isardis Armada and the Queen Sendoa Armada." so perhaps he'd be granted with a name, who his mother was. "Well little prince, do you wish me gone? Or may I be graced with your company." he took his first branch easily. Being raised for such things his graceful movements pushed him onto the thick branch of the pine to hold his weight. Yet stopped, holding haste till the boy gave a response.

Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-20-2014, 06:27 PM

The man who looked so much like his mother would soon confirm the boy's suspicions. He was Isardis' and Sendoa's brother. He was Kyarst's uncle. Instantly the boy softened slightly, adoration of his family had long been drilled into his very being. He dipped his head gently, fighting off a chuckle when Etern asked if he should stay or not. Kyarst deliberated for a moment, putting on his most serious of faces, before finally responding in the affirmative. You can stay, Uncle Etern. I like company anyway. He watched as his uncle quite easily scaled the lowest branch, without even having to leap too high into the air. It must be nice to be so large. Kyarst silently counted the days until he was big enough to do whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted. So how come I've never seen you before? Did you just get here? He tilted his head, circling around carefully to face Etern. He certainly didn't want to fall with his long-lost uncle watching.

speech,

Ortzi

gems
size
build
player
02-24-2014, 06:08 PM
I fell in love today

As soon as invited, he would climb until on equal level with the boy. On the branch situated next to him. His body shifting easily as he relaxed on the branch, limbs outstretched to hand off the ends his chest resting on the bark. Easily been able to judge if the branch could support his weight, so he then relaxed. Though he didn't look happy, he was, since he was an odd one. But he was no odder than his brother, and as his task was to take care of these little ones he'd do his best to spend his time with them. Train them to be men, and the women to be proper ladies.

"I just got here within a few days or a week perhaps. Your mother has personally asked me to be the knight of these lands. I am to train you and your siblings." Ortzi explained. It was no secret after all. "What's your name? How old are you as well." he was curious no doubt. After all he couldn't just flood them with information right off the back. The way he had been trained was far different from the way they'd be trained. His youth hadn't been very kind to him, but it had made him a warrior no doubt on par with his brother. Though the albino king would always be better. Isardis had always been like that.