Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
02-18-2014, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2014, 05:21 PM by Vereux.)

Vereux was here after speaking with his father, as he was, the scarred boy would add to the Elysium numbers and hopefully make more of himself here than he had in Glaciem. Of course, holding a high rank was rather out of the question since he was not of Artemis' blood. Here he was not a royal but he still wished to train under the other youth. As it stood she was young, older than him, but young. The boy stood at the border one eye looking around as he barked for Artemis.
He had never done this before, weather she would answer the small armada's call he did not know. Right leg scar stepping out to support himself. He lowered his stature slightly. Curiously moving darkly colored ears around to listen to his surroundings. This was his chance to get stronger it definitely was.

Speech,

Artemis

gems
size
build
player
02-24-2014, 08:45 PM
sorry for shortness, wanted to get this thread going but i feel like shit v_v

She adheres to the summon despite its jovial tone, meandering through the labyrinth of foliage that her domain is composed of with the immaculate swagger befitting of her prestigious title?a domineering tyrant who rules with a firm and callous hand. His voice?the youth?is one that she registers with familiarity and one that forces a brow to ascend upon her forehead with unveiled curiosity for she is so uncertain as to why the son of her former king seeks an audience with her. Regardless of his purpose, she obliges his request, traipsing through the thick layer of fog that perpetually shrouds her kingdom?s floor until his miniscule physique encumbers her vision, so confident and almost misplaced when situated within the enigmatic scenery surrounding him. Emotion fails to seep unto her marred countenance as she draws nearer to where he stands, mismatched gaze ravaging his own disfigured visage for any indicator to his intentions before she halts before him, poised as the potent predator she was. ?Won?t your father miss you, Vereux?? apathetic vocals grace the silent atmosphere as her pupils remained unwavering from his own, eager for his response. Had the albino sovereign sent his son to secure an alliance?

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
02-26-2014, 04:54 PM

Vereux was fully prepared after he had spoken with his father and he was convinced with himself he needed this for himself. If Artemis could do it and not even be two years of age yet, than he could do it couldn't he? After all, he had a secret being held deep in his heart anyway. His tail flicked as he looked at Artemis, he lowered his head in a respectful bow. He had to earn the Armada title, he wasn't just automatically a prince because he wished it. That would be foolish of himself to think. His emerald eye looked back up at the woman. "I told my father what I wished to do, and he allowed me to go. I doubt he'll miss one son out of his many." Would he? Vereux had a smile flicker at the edge of his maw at the thought of his father missing him. Yet, he doubted it was so.
"I wish to become your apprentice Artemis. I want to learn what I can from you, fighting, being a leader. All of it. I admire you, and I find myself may be more useful here than within glaciem." Vereux explained calmly, hoping she would accept. There was always a chance she could reject him. But he wouldn't take no easily for an answer. Hell, he had his eye torn completely out of his skull, his leg yanked by a stronger male when he could do nothing. Vereux was determined that he could handle more pain than that.

Speech,