gems
size
build
player
02-18-2014, 03:41 PM

[Image: tumblr_mfly0pH1WO1rv7vdro1_500.gif]

The history

[Image: zeref_walker_by_seimei_senpai-d75feu1.png]

Zeref Walker was the one who started it all, leader of the Aku Kingdom in the forests of the united states continent. He was a ruthless leader, a man who loved to woo women and ended up with fifteen children all who most grew to hate him. Zeref cared for no one but himself, he spent nearly no time with his children and if he did, it was with abuse. The only woman who loved him before her death was Maryanne mother of his favorite litter of Allen, Riv, and Calleg. That of which in the end Rivaxorus his own daughter killed him, but his children are still alive and well.

Key

Taken(Rpers name)

Deceased

Open

Names have been decided but otherwise everything else is up to you. This will stay up until all twelve children or rather those who are available have been adopted. Feel free to request a name change, and also Zeref's picture is there for reference, you can decide the mothers look but if your child is from a more than one litter make sure to look at the siblings if they've been made already to make them look a little alike.

The Litters

Zeref Walker x Maryanne Walker - Calleg 'Platinum' Walker(Denden), Allen Walker(Keno), Rivaxorus Walker (Four years of age)

Zeref Walker x Rose Alemburg - Arrow Walker(Three years of age)

Zeref Walker x Ysu Walker - Salvant Walker (Two years of age)

Zeref Walker x Mune Arrew - Alec Walker(Seimei) (Three years of age)

Zeref Walker x Catlaya - Una Walker, Eros Walker, Poly Walker (Four years of age)

Zeref Walker x Flenn - Miranda Walker, Flinn Walker(Two years of age)

Zeref Walker x Sally - Lior Walker(Three years of age)

Zeref Walker x Jace - Niana Tokoto, David Tokoto

Zeref Walker x Illaie - Night Hutashi

Form

I just need this information, otherwise organize it how you want.

Name - name given or request a change

Appearance - Their appearance

Personality - Personality (Keep in mind that many of the children hated their father, he tried to kill plenty of the mothers, he defiled many of the women until Rivaxorus killed him)

Rp sample - Just a short sample of how you wish to portray your walker

Feel free to pm me with questions. Or any of their related family.

Silveris

gems
size
build
player
02-18-2014, 03:46 PM
Track

Platinum

gems
size
build
player
02-19-2014, 12:29 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-2014, 06:44 PM by Platinum.)
Name: Calleg 'Platinum' Walker
Appearance: {Well, I loooove the appearance I made for this badass, so I'm going to keep it at that.}
Rough description because I'm lazy and it's in extreme detail in the profile to the left...
Build: Tall, quite muscular, but not completely brutish, with feminine curves and a warrior's physique. The tips of her canine teeth poke out from under her top lip a little. She only has a little stump of a tail. 38" and 135 lbs.
Pelt: Ebony pelt, thick and lush, that falls perfectly over her body and ripples with the muscle underneath. A very pale silvery colour covers the top of her muzzle and encircles her eyes, winging out into points on either side like a mask from one of those fancy masquerade balls. Her tall ears are also the same colour.
Eyes: Left eye is very very pale blue, almost white in some lights. Right eye is molten red and oranges whirling around her pupil.

Personality: Stern, calm, collected, flirty sometimes, can be nice, can be manipulative, relatively quiet, confident without a doubt, mildly flirty.
Rp sample: The beast strode calmly over the terra, seeking nothing in particular. She felt the phantom swish of her once magnificent tail over the terra underfoot, while in reality the wind rustled the tufted fur of the stump now. Mismatched eyes of an eerie fire and ice gazed boredly over the plains, taking in the scenery while not really seeing it. A huff left her maw as she continued on, immense paws striking the terra with relative silence as she strode with all the confidence she always had. The sound of an angry wolf nearby attracted her attention, and the demoness trotted towards the sound of growling and slavering. What she found was something horrifying to most, and nightmare inducing to nearly all. A mangy wolf, rabid and starving, was twitching in a crazed manner behind one of the rocks littering the area. With a disgusted snort, she gazed at the filthy creature for a moment, until it noticed her and immediately lunged. Sidestepping swiftly, she brought her deadly jaws around as it sailed through the air, catching it around the throat and snapping it's frail neck without thought. Hastily dropping the dead, twitching carcass, she spat fur from her mouth and cantered over to a stream, as she had been taught to by the clan. She simply held her breath and submerged her face for as long as she could bear, which was around a minute and a half. Then she took another breath above water, and repeated it, until the taste of the mangy mutt had been washed away by the meandering current of the river. With that, the sultry beast returned to her stroll, in search of a new home, or something to entertain her for now.

Vahva

gems
size
build
player
02-21-2014, 02:40 PM
I added platinum to the list ^w^

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
03-18-2014, 01:14 PM
Bump

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
03-18-2014, 08:34 PM
Name: Arrow Walker
Appearance:
Personality:
RP Sample:

-WIP-

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Arkham

gems
size
build
player
04-07-2014, 02:01 PM
Name - lior walker (le-or)
Gender - female
Appearance - Lior~

this devish vixen sports a luxuriously thick, velvet, pure coat of black. the fur is only stained by a small dark grey slash across her chest that resembles the letter 'v'. the mark is one of few traits, appearance wise, that the temptress inherited from her father. the only other would be her deep crimson eyes. those dark pools hold a fierceness to them that tend to intimidate most. only those of the same nature as her seem to take those sly orbs as charming.

though menacing in demeanor to most, there is also a uniquely alluring presence to this mysterious woman. her feisty nature and bold tongue illuminate her form with a dark beauty like none other. she stands tall with her head held high and tail evenly balanced with her body; caring not of what others think or say about her.

the body of this temptress is sleek for stealth, but by no means is she starved of nutrition. there are plenty of muscular pounds clinging to that strong structure of hers. she stands reasonably tall for a she-wolf and the weight she posses is distributed evenly throughout her frame? she is a fox in a wolf's body.

tall and muscled. sleek, but not thin.
Personality - fiesty. bold. chaotic neutral.

the vocals that have been bestowed upon this black beauty are ones of deep, but still feminine, measure. they sing with strong notes laced with a seductive tone. the notes command those that are listening to do as they are told with empty promises attached

Rp sample -

W.i.P

Krew

gems
size
build
player
04-08-2014, 06:05 PM
Bumping....though don't know why xD