Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-16-2014, 09:37 PM (This post was last modified: 02-16-2014, 09:37 PM by Virgil I.)

She leads her people across the lands. Virgil knows not all who travel with her are titans; they need steady progress, and so she is reasonable. Alas, the Empress is eager to escape the North. She hates the cold with a passion; it is there that she feels farthest from her ancestors, where she feels departed from the very start and reason for her line. Alas, the goddess arrives at her chosen lands eventually. Head lifted proudly, she launches her summoning call over the lush grasses of the valley.
Head shifts, and she smiles at those who have chosen to follow her. ?Welcome to your new home, Olympians. I hope you find it to your liking,? she describes. There is an ease to her that did not previously exist; here she feels whole, here she feels like it is home. She is no longer Syrinx?s placeholder; Olympus is her own, and there is nobody to take it from her grasp. She will slit her own throat before she dares to see such a day.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]

Apollo

gems
size
build
player
02-16-2014, 09:42 PM

It appears I am late once again, he would comment mostly to himself. The sickly-looking albino boy would traipse onto the homeland his family had claimed - knowing full well he had not yet been returned officially to the fold. If my presence can be tolerated I would much appreciate a rank here, uncertain words would leave his tongue. If not I will take my leave. He was accustomed to feeling unwanted, it was his accursed life. Tail would curl tentatively as both ears folded back toward his spine. Nervously his tongue would flap against his lips, unsure how Virgil would take to his less than appealing presence. Why on earth would she want him around? Why would anyone want him around? He could offer little, other than his passion and intelligence - both of which were more often misguided than not.

talk, think

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-17-2014, 12:26 PM

Silently she followed behind the matriarch, proud of her part in creating their new home. She had helped to scout the lands and find the place where their empire would begin. The few moments she had spent under the rule of a poor and selfish leader had been well worth it for them to reach this.

Natalya seated herself before Virgil and listened as her son came to join them. The rest would be close behind, as they always were. Her faux gaze shifted to Apollo as he spoke and and she would smile and shake her head slightly. The boy was always so nervous, so concerned. She wished he could see the joy in life that she did, but for now all she could do was offer a comforting nudge from her nose to his shoulder and hope that the nearness of his mother would relax him some.

talk, think

To Feel Alive IAMEVE by IAMEVE on Grooveshark

Helios I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Alamea
02-17-2014, 05:27 PM

Helios was not far behind his wife, they hadn?t been separated much since reuniting. It didn?t feel quite right being away from her. Still he had been hesitant to approach the pack that his wife had been allowed into, he was used to living his life under his own family?s rule, and all the privileges it gave him. Now however? He had no qualms about looking to be allowed into the fold, sure Virgil was young but she would grow into her role. She had been born a leader, as all of the Olympus line had. He would approach as Apollo spoke, his sons words making a small smile rise upon stoic features. No matter what his son thought, the boy would always have a place among the family.
He brushed up against Natalia before moving on to stand before his young niece and gave her a small bow. ?Similarly I would seek to be allowed to join my wife as a member of your kingdom.? He figured it best to allow the young girl to feel as though she truly had a choice. Not that he would force anything upon her, he would not be taking no as an answer. He would not be denied his place beside his love.

Talk like this

Hermes I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
02-19-2014, 09:54 PM (This post was last modified: 02-19-2014, 09:55 PM by Hermes I.)

Hermes strolled boldly forward, his strong legs propelling him along with the group, excitement rising in his body. History was being made here and he felt himself a part of it. It also had seemed the youth so long since he'd last settled. As soon as he'd turned one he was off and exploring and suckling the untamed part of his nature. But wanderer was a lonely task indeed and it was drifting slowly from his system begging to be replaced with more of the structure and security he'd come to associate with home. When finally they reached the emerald valley it was time for formalities.

Apollo had arrived and so had his parents. He frowned a bit at his pale silbing and rolled his eyes. Apollo could be such a downer some time. "I as well! Virgil I have been honing my skills as tracker and hunter. I would appreciate the chance to show you my skills."

talk, think

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-15-2014, 01:00 PM

The first to come is her cousin. Apollo. He will be an Heir to Olympus, as will the majority of her younger kin until they come to prove themselves. ?I forgive you, my cousin. You will be an Heir,? she tells him, smiling gently. Next to come is Natalya, an expected and welcomed site, followed by her husband. ?Oracle and Divine,? she grants to the ebony woman and her husband. Hermes comes next, and she feels proud. These are members of her family come to support her; they will build such a glorious empire together. ?Heir,? she grants.
?I do believe you all know our familial code. Those will be our laws. All members of our family are expected to be monogamous and truthful to their mates, and all are expected to get approval from the Oracles before taking a mate. The word of myself and my father is law, and being an Olympian does not excuse you if you are rude to our unrelated packmates,? she tells them. She does not expect that her family would bluntly attack their pack mates, but it has to be said.

Table by Lu - Image by Poison - Code for Ala Only
[Image: 2u8dyte.jpg]