gems
size
-
build
player
02-08-2014, 05:07 PM
b]Out-of-Character Name:[/b] Esperanza

How did you get here?: Been Here

Character's Name: Mal "Feral" Sorello (Likes to be called Feral)

Season of Birth: Winter

Adult Height: (in inches) 36 inches

Appearance Description: His mocha color is something that is made special for him since he was the only wolf in his old pack with the lighter color. The black rings around his eyes were like insomnia rings that the two legs would get, but, with his somewhat cold heart and the lack of sleep he received, it was like he had it himself. Her left eye being special with it's ruby color, which no wolf was considered to have, even though some wolves had both red orbs. The black tip on his tail was normal in his old pack, most of his pack had black tips, though, he had a more deeper liking for his tail then his family. Her right eye being an emerald green color, and he was considered to be rare on having it amongst his old pack. His deep black legs would appear as if he had no legs at all during the night. His ears also the mocha color, but they also were black on the top of his ears, and the tip a snow white. The way his left eye was considered to be demonic, for he had no iris, or pupils, it was completely red like the fresh blood of a kill. His chest and belly, also being a snow white color.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
02-10-2014, 10:32 AM
Can I change his name to Mal "Feral" because with the last name it's kinda long

Mal Feral

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-10-2014, 01:55 PM
Yeah sure, i was going to change it, but with the site sometimes allowing last names i stuck with it. Go right ahead.

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-12-2014, 06:06 PM
Any heights above 36 inches cost 200 points per inch.

Can you either provide evidence that the height has been paid for, or edit his height down to 36 inches?

Virgil I

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-12-2014, 06:44 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]