ardent

Let It Go

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
02-08-2014, 03:57 PM
Elsa tended to stick to the northern regions of Alacritis because that was the region she knew best. She loved the snow and high altitudes because her lungs, she herself, loved it. She could handle it more than a southern wolf could. Small snowflakes fell because she was higher up than usual. While it was nothing like a mountain with snow it was still significant enough for the small flakes to fall. The serious yet caring wolf decided to push forward. up to the summit of 'The Wall'. A small smile caught her as she moved upward with a thought in her mind. Just let it go. She lost herself and pushed her speed to the limit, almost tripping over her feet a few times. She loved the mountains. They were her.

Pharos1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-09-2014, 01:37 PM
A structure of human design seemed like a good place to visit in the North in respect to the Gods. "Ah God of the North, I am sorry there is a structure of silly Humans in your lands. But, those fools are gone now, all punished by you and the others I bet. I shall see to it others of the land are punished as you see fit my Gods." He said with a smirk. The long legged man moved along the wall in a slow lazy walk. The proud wolf, Pharos paused as he saw another in the distance running. The other's fur matched the snow around them, no doubt one who liked this place. "Well if they like the place, maybe they know more about it than me. I could go for some companionship." He thought following after the female. She was a little faster than him and was in no mood to run so he decided to stand in place, lift his head and let his song ring out. It was a powerful song, wild, deep, and just a tad bit playful. He hoped it would urge the female closer to him, he so desperately wanted to talk to another wolf, weather he would judge them or not depended on what would come of that companionship.

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
02-16-2014, 09:39 AM
My soul is spiraling in frozen

Elsa Winterfell

fractals all around

There was another wolf about trying to talk to her. It worried her and made her run faster. "No company." She said hastily before taking off. Her eyes were narrowed slightly due to the fierce winds from high altitudes breaching her face. The snow white ranger was just trying to get away from social conversation. She was... uncomfortable... around others after she had a bad experience in her birth pack. Her life had flashed before her eyes once and she had no intention of letting that happen again. She slowed down and took a deep breathe. Conceal. Don't Feel.

Pharos1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-16-2014, 06:24 PM
The woman ran, an odd than to do to a howl unless of course one had reason to one. Pharos smirked, "Running with reason? Perhaps afraid of judgement, of punishment. Seems a very logical reason to run, however if you run from judgment, judgment will surly chance you." His voice had an eagerness to it, a dark edge that sought bloodshed. The wind carried his voice away from the female so no doubt she would not hear it, perhaps for the best with her already be faster. Shaking out his fur he sunk low to the ground ready to run. Lifting up his head he howled once more before running after the female. His pace was not fast but it was steady and that let him catch up to her while she slowed.

Taking a few quick steps and a turn he moved in front of her and turned to face her. "Why do you run little flower? Do you fear something, something that should make you fear your past catching up with you?" His voice was sarcastic, was half warm and half viscous as he was ready to question this one of her past and of any sins that would call for punishment.

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
02-18-2014, 09:22 AM

Elsa Winterfell

fractals all around

Elsa shook her head and regretted stopping. As a smaller wolf she probably had the speed to get away. "I-I've d-don-done nothing w-wr-wrong. I'm n-n-o-not cursed." She said in a small voice. She was petrified, she couldn't move and she collapsed to the ground in sobs. She couldn't take the running and the hiding anymore. She had to move one. She couldn't be free. No escape from the storm inside. The man would hopefully know to stay away from a sobbing Elsa because she couldn't get a bit defensive and violent in her state. It was not a side of her she showed often.

Pharos1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-18-2014, 04:39 PM
The woman studded an answer, one he did not expect. "Cursed? What do you mean cursed?" Pharos stood tall wanting so much to pace around the woman but he knew that meant she could get away. Watching her break down to sobs he scoffed. If he thought she was innocent he would not have felt this way but since he suspected her of being guilty he had no sympathy."Come now, any curse put on you is placed by the Gods, if you have one it is most likely punishment for what you did, whatever you are running from. However if it is not enough then I will gladly make sure you get all you deserve. But if you are not cursed then you must have done something wrong, why else would you run? You know you could have done something small, small things only need you to ask for forgiveness from the Gods. So tell me, What are you ruining from and what is this curse is all about." His voice was demanding, he had his prey in sight and wanted to strike but could not without good reason. He took a few steps closer just to make sure she had no chance to run.

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
02-21-2014, 08:36 AM

Elsa Winterfell

fractals all around

She continued to let sobs racked her body as the man pestered her for more information. She attempted to calm down and explain without stuttering and for the most part she was successful. "W-we-well m-my parents told me I w-was born in the w-winter with whit-white fur because I-I have p-pow-powers to control the raging winter. I l-liv-lived in fear was all I did. A few of my packmates died from the c-col-cold. T-they blamed me." She said and then continued. "B-but I don't have any p-powers." She whispered weakly as she backed up a bit. She was uncomfortable around this wolf.

Pharos1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-22-2014, 10:37 AM
Paws shifting as the woman spoke he twitched his ears and his fur rose and fell. He wanted so badly to move but knew enough not to, even a sniffling wolf could bite. Then again . . . that could call for punishment. However her last words caught his attention. "So just because of your fur and season of birth they thought you were cursed? Wolves died in the cold eh." That amused him, he knew why they died and that caused him to take a step back, toss his head and the air and laugh.

"Oh how wrong I was! My dear, you are not the one who deserve punishment. If they have died they deserved it. Curses are foolish fairytale by those who do not know of the Gods. Tell me these wolves who died what were they like? If they suffered they must have done something to warrant dieing cold and alone." Still laughing a little he looked at her eagerly, he always enjoyed hearing the will of the Gods be done, and if those wolves deserved it then so be it.

Elsa

gems
size
build
player
02-22-2014, 10:54 AM

Elsa Winterfell

fractals all around

He was a very strange stranger indeed. One minute he went from religious monk saying she deserved it to a religious monk saying they deserved it. He seemed like one of those wolves to call out stranger danger on. She calmed down still and looked at him. "They were nasty wolves. Always fighting with my parents and picking on me." She said in an almost hollow voice. She was scared of this wolf, truthfully, she was scared of almost every wolf that she met. She took a deep breathe and backed up further, eyeing him suspiciously and with confusion.

Pharos1

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-22-2014, 11:36 AM
Nodding a smirk graced his face. His twisted mind indeed found this news very pleasant and he looked up to the sky a moment. "Gods be praised! It is good to know you still do what you can while I am aiding you!" With that he looked back to the wolf. "You are blessed, not cursed. Clearly you do not need punishment." With that he took a few steps back and shook out his fur before taking a long stretch forward and a long stretch back. Standing again he looked at her. "Ah, I am sorry if I have scared you. I am only wolf after all and make mistakes in my quest. Though I do make sure to never let my mistakes go too far. Maybe we can be a bit more friendly now yes? My name is Pharos, Pharos Ikutsuki. I give you my word that I will not harm an innocent such as yourself." He smiled again, this time an innocent playful looking smile. No doubt something that did not look normal after one who was so bound to hurt another only moments before.