Alice

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 09:50 PM
I DON'T DRINK COFFEE I TAKE TEA MY DEAR

I LIKE MY TOAST DONE ON ONE SIDE

It appeared the petite damsel had taken a wrong turn somewhere, because she was kind of cold up here. She had lived somewhere quite cool and rainy her whole life, so she wasn't complaining. A huff of exasperation left her dainty jaws, but she kept up her pace; trotting gaily across the snow dusted grasslands. The pale golden tip of her tail began sweeping across her heels in a jovial manner as she wandered, taking in the immense wall at her right. Twilight optics glimmered with intrigue as she looked it over, seeing the crumbling stone at that was being slowly overtaken by vines and moss. Golden audits flicked as a massive group of birds suddenly took flight from the forest in the distance and filled the air with their raucous cries as they shot overhead. The creamy white maiden giggled, grinning up at them as they whizzed by. Sitting down at the base of the wall, the petite wolfess leaned her back against the cool stone and watched the clouds scuttle by. Their varying shapes were interesting, and sometimes they would be interrupted by a passing bird. A soft grin played at her delicate features as she watched them go by, her tail occasionally beating against the terra in glee. What could possibly make this any better?

"Accent-y goodness"

AND YOU CAN HEAR IT IN MY ACCENT WHEN I TALK..ALICE

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-05-2014, 09:56 PM

How did one learn to give in when all he had ever known was to never do so? The relentless man was a self-trained vigour, and his cravings for revenge were second to none. He let his pride slip away from his sanity at times, and yet he was no fool. He was in his prime, at his strongest, but it could only go down hill from here, surely? He was far too unscathed, besides a handful of hidden scars, the man who had maimed so many still stood flawlessly. It wasn?t natural. He would weave to her presence, lured by her feminine perfume, and yet feeling more sedate than usual. Humbled by her youth and his state of mind, ?I have yet to see the sun sitting quite so low,? swaying, a light hearted suggestion towards her golden colour, ?She must be wary not to melt the snow she rests upon.? And he would pause in his stride, a smirk fluttered lightly against cherry lips.

Alice

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 10:06 PM

A much larger man, with pristine rosy flesh showing through his silvery tresses of silken fur, approached her with a greeting customary of any silver tongued man who looked as magnificent. She well near blushed under her creamy white cheek fur, a small grin playing at her features as she looked over to him. Twilight optics fixated upon his features, then falling to the glittering gold band at his forelimb. "Your flattery is amusing, kind sir. Thank you." She replied with a winning smile, dipping her cranium politely in greeting. "You are quite magnificent yourself." She would add, thickly accented British lyrics flitting from dark lips as she chuckled a bit. Golden tipped plume would tap the snowy ground, her endearing smile still worn upon her pale features.

"Accent-y goodness"

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-05-2014, 10:38 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2014, 10:41 PM by Isardis.)

He would chuckle weakly at her response, finding a fickle sense of pleasure in the fact she was unaware of his title, his stature. ?Of course,? he would respond, hardly making any attempts to be modest, instead taking a daring step closer to her before choosing to seat himself. Extended tail would wrap around his coiled limbs, delicate curls of silver sitting light against the fading snow, ?And what is her story?? Hell, he never really cared for stories, but as ruby gaze would hold against her own, Isardis couldn?t help but persuade himself to listen; perhaps seduced by her tenderness.

Alice

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 10:55 PM

His self assured answer brought the corners of her dark lips upward a bit more, a soft chuckle leaving her maw. He joined her in the shade of the wall, looking calmly into her eyes and inquiring as to her past. "I was born to a large family in a Kingdom far from here, and decided my parents didn't need to continue supporting me. So I'm here. What about you, good sir, would you care to share yours?" She would inquire, deciding not to bore her newfound conversation companion with the lengthy past she had. Tiara would tilt to the side quizzically as she looked to his pallid features with a soft grin. Twilight eyes glittered with intrigue as she looked deep into his garnet orbs, curious to see if his past was as interesting as he seemed to be. "I forgot to mention, my name is Alice Buxton. Might I have the pleasure of knowing yours?" Defined, kind British lyrics would inquire as she softly grinned, the expression more or less sheepish, beating her gold dipped tail upon the snow painted terra.

"Accent-y goodness"