ardent

Dressed to Impress

Alice

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 05:03 PM
Creamy alabaster paws would strike the ever softening ground, and soon they were squelching through muddy swamplands. A jaunty tune could be heard from the dainty jaws of the petite lady, every now and again the ever swinging tail of the femme would give a flick of it's pale golden tip. Twilight coloured eyes would flick over the waterlogged landscape, searching for somewhere interesting to stop and rest for a while. Golden audits swivelled as they captured the growing sound of raucous birdcalls, and perked even further with intrigue. She loved birds, especially eggs. Her mother had taught her how to eat them without getting too messy, and ever since then the golden ivory damsel had adored them.

Soon she came to the edge of an enormous lake, with birds resting upon nests of varying sizes within the branches of overhead trees. There were waterfowl nests along the banks, which seemed more likely to provide a delicious snack at the time. A happy little gait was what she picked up as she trotted over to the waters edge, wading through the sandy waters until she came across a well hidden nest. Dusk pigmented optics glittered with joy as she stuck her delicate cranium through the reeds and gently plucked up a single, speckled egg. Giggling quietly with glee, she paraded back to the swamps with her prize. Now she wanted somewhere to eat her meal in peace, without having to worry about getting stuck in the mud with her nose covered in yolk.

As she wandered through the swamps, she finally came across a little island of perfectly solid ground. A smile curved her dark lips as she hauled her tiny frame onto it and wiped the muck off her tea cupped ivory paws. Laying herself down under the stunted tree, she gently cracked open the shell of her stolen snack and carefully lapped up the clear fluid that leaked from inside. Whatever would come now, she wouldn't mind it.

Jinxx

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 10:01 PM

"Pray"

What a strange and yet serene place he had wandered to. Jinxx found himself having spent some time underneath branches of green painted different hues of color by the inhabitants of these lands. The sounds of bird call was all around him, and he quite enjoyed it. It was a good change for him, as he was usually in quite lands alone and without much company. And although he didn't mind it, he felt that sometimes he could do with someone who could help put his mind at ease. The constant worry of his brother coming for him and his new found siblings constantly gnawed at the back of his mind.

Pulling himself to his feet, Jinxx would shake the leaves from his fur as he made his way towards the watering hole he had passed earlier. Quietly he went, deep blue eyes vibrant yet hiding behind his windows the turmoil of feelings that he always burdened himself with. Would someone ever be able to lead him to safety? As he thought, he would feel the cool liquid lap at his toes as he came to the edge of the pool, head tilting towards its depths as he drank lightly. Black painted ears swiveled, catching the sounds around him. One in particular sounded different then what he had been hearing for the past few hours, and would soon turn to investigate. Peering up, he saw a form 'neath a small tree and it seemed to be doing something. Hesitant in approaching, the male would do so regardless. Perhaps, something would come of it.

He approached with care, blackened paws gently placing themselves one after the other upon the gently tilled soil. As he got closer, he could see that the creature was enjoying a meal of stolen egg. Unsure as to whether to continue approaching, for he felt bad that he might be disturbing the creature's time of peace and tranquility. He frowned slightly, perhaps he should turn around and walk away...his mind battled over a decision, all the while he remained rooted to the spot just a few yards away.

"Speech", Thought, "You"

Pray by Blessthefall on Grooveshark

Alice

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 10:19 PM
I DON'T DRINK COFFEE I TAKE TEA MY DEAR

I LIKE MY TOAST DONE ON ONE SIDE

Twilight orbs would flick upwards to capture a figure of ebony and ivory, cautiously watching her from a distance. She smiled sweetly, lifting her cranium to beam at him. Her tongue flicked from her dark lips to wipe away some of her meal before she spoke, as any proper woman would. "Good day sir, care to join me?" Distinctly British lyrics would inquire with a gentle, kind tone as she watched the man. He was interesting, with a cross marking on his shoulder that was quite intricate and piqued her curiosity. However, she knew better than to simply poke at him with the question. For a moment, she dropped her cranium to lap out the oozing fluid, which had begun petering to a stop. Now it was time to get to the hard work. Before she busied herself with cracking open the delicate shell, she looked back up at the ocean eyed male. "Please, come sit." She offered, reaching out a tea cupped ivory paw and patting the space beside her. "I'm sorry if I'm being rude, I was just eating." She apologized, smiling sheepishly as her dial would drop and gently puncture the shell with her teeth until it cracked in half and fell off. Looking back up, she watched the male and awaited his next movement.

"Accent-y goodness"

AND YOU CAN HEAR IT IN MY ACCENT WHEN I TALK..ALICE

Jinxx

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 11:03 PM

"Pray"

Just when he thought he might turn around and leave the femme be, she had spotted him with eyes of twilight. He blushed slightly, perhaps he would have to stay after all. Of course, he didn't mind. Even when he was unsure as to whether he wanted company or not, deep down he felt like maybe he did. He nodded slightly at her invitation, black ears erect and tilting slightly upon hearing the accented lyrics that spilled from inky lips. It was quite different then what he was used to hearing, and refreshing as well. She sounded friendly enough, so perhaps he would choose to stay a while and see what would come of it. He moved closer to the female, sitting in front of her a few feet so as not to disturb her meal. She would apologize, and he would give a soft shake of his head. "Please, don't apologize. I'm the one that intruded to begin with." He responded in turn. Black striped tail came to rest at his side, and he would wait patiently for her to finish her meal. Never before had he eaten egg before, but then it wasn't his first meal of choice.

"Speech", Thought, "You"

Pray by Blessthefall on Grooveshark

Alice

gems
size
build
player
02-08-2014, 01:16 PM
I DON'T DRINK COFFEE I TAKE TEA MY DEAR

I LIKE MY TOAST DONE ON ONE SIDE

The man slowly approached, seating himself a few paces away and watching her. He chided her that she had no need to apologize, and softly the dame would smile. "Nonsense, my good sir. If you were intruding, I would be doing something more secretive than eating, would I not?" She chuckled, scooping the insides of the egg out with her tongue and looking back up to her newfound companion. Creamy ivory paws would push away the remnants of her meal, twilight eyes fixed upon the features of the man before her. "What brings you here, good sir?" She would inquire, tilting her delicate cranium to the side a bit as heavily accented lyrics would flow from between her dark lips.

"Accent-y goodness"

AND YOU CAN HEAR IT IN MY ACCENT WHEN I TALK..ALICE