ardent

Let's Meet...

Gwyndolyn

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 09:58 AM
So Gwyndolyn needs some stuff to do - some general mayhem and chaos to make her life a little more interesting. Plus I'd like to meet some more players around here! (Hi, I'm Amritha... :P) So here's a quick run-down:

Gwyndolyn
This young lady cut herself off from her birth; she's young and a little naive. She tends to be a little more quiet, although her curiosity can still lead to a surprising number of questions in spite of it. She doesn't really butt heads with others and if she is hurt or offended she tends to internalize it a lot - enough that most people won't know they've bothered her at first. She is actually on what she might call a heart-mission: she has no family name (that she chooses to reveal) and it looking for a new name to take. She believes she will find it or it will reveal itself to her in time. She believes she could find it anywhere, and it will redefine her being (that's what she thinks anyway. She's kinda wrong.)

Looking for:
- Friendship, or at least a travelling buddy (so another lone wolf would be nice)
- On that note, potentially a future love interest
- A mentor. Gwyn was young when she left her homepack, and while she understands survival basics, she could stand to learn from a pro.
- General chaos and characters that could butt heads with her. Everyone needs some enemies too. xD

Notes:
I'm the sort of person her plots things OOCly then lets the RP do its business... so sometimes ICly things change. I let the characters run with themselves as it were. xD
Generally, she's not interested in joining any packs yet, but that could change if she really likes someone and they already have a pack. So throw 'em at me!

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-05-2014, 10:11 AM
I think Novella and Gwyn look like they could be friends, their thread is going well after all. She won't leave her family and pack though so they'll just have to make do with an odd meeting every now and then.

Ior is my only male that is right age for love interest. I don't know if they're too similar though and with personality types might benefit from someone completely opposite to them. I don't think they would butt heads though so can't offer him for that.

I still think Emer might be too quiet, Nov at least had her odd eyes to get Gwyn talking but Emer's pretty normal and has no clue what she is doing. Still, depending on what happens with her, perhaps they could be travelling buddies. My original idea was to get her in a pack but she's too wary to just join any pack on her own so a friend would be better than nothing if we can get them talking xD

My other characters are only pups, so I won't bother you with them for now and I'll let others come play with you :)

Gwyndolyn

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 11:18 AM
I definitely agree on Novella and Gwyn; it is something that will keep Gwyn returning to that section of Alacritis on occasion to visit Novella. That in and of itself could be interesting as she explores the surrounding area...

On Ior- I agree. On the other hand, it could be completely adorable. But with neither pushing or pulling the other it'd be hard to get them to stick together. xD Ah, the challenges of quieter characters. Well, introverted. Gwyn's definitely showing she can be a bit more of a chatterbox. :P

�owyn

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
02-05-2014, 11:34 AM
--Grabby hands-- Must.Thread.With.You!

Maybe she can hang with Birch, Eowyn, and Wraithe?

Gwyndolyn

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 01:55 PM
QUOTE (?owyn @ Feb 5 2014, 12:34 PM)
--Grabby hands-- Must.Thread.With.You!

Maybe she can hang with Birch, Eowyn, and Wraithe?

Yesyesyes! I'd love to thread with you! Gwyn needs some more influences in her life. For better or worse. :P

Satchel

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 02:44 PM
Satchel needs a friend.

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-05-2014, 05:50 PM
Yes, it'll be rather difficult. Iorwerth can talk too, he is just awful at it xD On the storm thread after helping to save a pup his only comment was "he's wounded" and then he left!
I'm thinking though that in particularly drastic situations he may start realising what actually caring for others means. He's still far from expressing himself in a conventional way but he might actually realise he does have feelings other than anger, pride or jealousy. There could still be hope for him to find love yet!

Gwyndolyn

gems
size
build
player
02-05-2014, 08:38 PM
QUOTE (Satchel @ Feb 5 2014, 03:44 PM)
Satchel needs a friend.

Oh I think Satchel and Gwyn have the potential to be quite interesting. I can get a thread started if you'd like! Anywhere okay or is there a particular hangout for Satchel? Gwyn can go anywhere. :)

QUOTE (Novella)
Yes, it'll be rather difficult. Iorwerth can talk too, he is just awful at it xD On the storm thread after helping to save a pup his only comment was "he's wounded" and then he left!
I'm thinking though that in particularly drastic situations he may start realising what actually caring for others means. He's still far from expressing himself in a conventional way but he might actually realise he does have feelings other than anger, pride or jealousy. There could still be hope for him to find love yet!

Hahaha well, those are some of the emotions (sans pride) Gwyn tends to keep to herself which could make it interesting. They'd have to end up in a situation where they'd have to talk or something that would convince Gwyn to pursue conversation further (which could be the tough part).

Freya

Loner
Soigneur

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Alamea
02-06-2014, 01:54 PM
Maybe thread with Alamea? Or Cirala? Dunno just think they might be good together... Plus I am trying to have Alamea meet more females.
[Image: wrqQfHn.png]

Gwyndolyn

gems
size
build
player
02-06-2014, 02:36 PM
QUOTE (Freya @ Feb 6 2014, 02:54 PM)
Maybe thread with Alamea? Or Cirala? Dunno just think they might be good together... Plus I am trying to have Alamea meet more females.

Ooooh Alamea and Gwyn? That would be... interesting. Mainly because their personalities... assuming they got to know one another a little it might make a little friction just because that stern sort of personality is the kind Gwyn's ended up running from before. Let's do eeeet. Plus, Gwyn just needs to know people. xD Amritha is also a thread whore.

Novella

Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
02-07-2014, 06:25 AM
Well, we'll just have to have a thread with Ior and Gwyn then and see what happens xD
Maybe some of Gwyn's friends (as Iorwerth is seriously lacking in them) can step in and try make them talk!

Natalya

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
02-17-2014, 02:42 PM
Natalya's always on the lookout for potential mates for her sons, so that's always a possibility xD